When will things change ??

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Re: When will things change ??

Post by Bomber »

haywood djablowme wrote:Shows now that the accused got 2 match.. has the league taken further action..??

Ipekdal, Mustafa Ingle Farm (SAASL) 24/06/2018 R7. Receives a second caution in the same match 2 Match

What happened here..?? Life??

Cafcakis, Christos Salisbury Florina (SAASL) 24/06/2018 R2. Is guilty of violent conduct 1 Life
I've heard of some "out there" punishments but one life? I thought the death penalty was abolished!
Ignore this signature

C U Next Saturday
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by C U Next Saturday »

haywood djablowme wrote:Shows now that the accused got 2 match.. has the league taken further action..??

Ipekdal, Mustafa Ingle Farm (SAASL) 24/06/2018 R7. Receives a second caution in the same match 2 Match
But will Ingle Farm increase the penalty and show that the club wont tolerate this behavior

SID
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by SID »

Ingle Farm vs Parafield
Just on the send off.
The only thing unlucky for the striker is that the ref saw it.
It was a deliberate trip and a bookable offence.
Ref had no option but show the red.

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

C U Next Tuesday wrote:

But will Ingle Farm increase the penalty and show that the club wont tolerate this behavior
hes still going :lol:
Bill Shankly at Dixie Dean's funeral -
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

Outlaw 2.0
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Outlaw 2.0 »

C U Next Tuesday wrote:

Yep, they will give him a two game ban starting this week
HA'WAY THE LADS