sunday amateur results

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

O DIALOS
Squad Player
Squad Player

sunday amateur results

Post by O DIALOS »

a team

southern knights 0 stingrays 3
west beach 2 pumas 3
bosna 1 ingle farm 5
fulham 0 mod vista 0
macedonia- and para hilss east - dnt know

stingrays b team won 2-1

Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by 14. »

the real 1 dosnt need to b on the pitch to turn a game around !

great win today fellas ! good game all round by both teams , good fun to c knight 7 loose it today u firery old bugger ! cheers for the chat after the game kn7 good luck for the rest of the season southern knights ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Redstar75
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Redstar75 »

Sun Div 1

A's - Royal Park 2 - NAB 2
Bs - Royal Pk 1 - NAB 1

Great fighting draw lads, and good to see some spirit back at the club ;-)
Last edited by Redstar75 on Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sparts
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sparts »

munno para 1 payn/post 0
good first win for the lads, theyre first ever in div 3

avenell_road
Star Player
Star Player

Post by avenell_road »

Florina 0-6 Downs
Brahma Lodge 2-2 Grove

ruud
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by ruud »

sun div 5

northern united B's 5 - gawler city central 2

northern united A's 9 - gawler city central 1

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

Lol, very hungover and one of your players did over react slightly but silly at my age and stage! At least I was smart enough to take myself off! Good luck to you guys we had a lot out today but thats life

ManicD
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by ManicD »

Scouty, someone from your club told someone from our club the A's was only 7-1

Athelstone 1 Ghan 0 (A's)
Athelstone 2 Ghan 2 (B's)

Two very close and sometimes fiery matches.

ruud
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by ruud »

i admit i dont know the exact score of the a's... i lost count

our striker got 5 goals though

CR7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by CR7 »

good win 2day by the downs 6-0 against florina dominated the game should of been more. florina played 60 mins with 10 men and then had a sicking injury to a young lad all the best to him bye the way. downs play norgalunga on tuesday at the downs get down there 2.30

Uncle Cracker
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Uncle Cracker »

C's Downs 4-1 Florina

B's Downs 8-2 Florina

A's Downs 6-0 Florina

Not a good day for us all round 2day :cry:

Other Div1 scores

Villa 1-0 Vale

PHW 3-2 Parafield

bigpond
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by bigpond »

mod vista 0 - fulham 0 (A's)

mod vista 5 - fulham 2 (B's)

Fulahm 0 - TTG 1 (C's)

good result for Fulham A's considering played with 10 men for last 40mins - teams will find it tough to get a result up at Vista's ground.

B's were 3-0 down inside 10mins and found it tough to get back into the game.

Macodenia 3 - PHE 1 (A's)

what can u say to that result???

Big Wayne
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Big Wayne »

Knight7 wrote:Lol, very hungover and one of your players did over react slightly but silly at my age and stage! At least I was smart enough to take myself off! Good luck to you guys we had a lot out today but thats life
Did you pull yerself off ??? :oops:

avenell_road
Star Player
Star Player

Post by avenell_road »

bigpond wrote:mod vista 0 - fulham 0 (A's)

mod vista 5 - fulham 2 (B's)

Fulahm 0 - TTG 1 (C's)

good result for Fulham A's considering played with 10 men for last 40mins - teams will find it tough to get a result up at Vista's ground.

B's were 3-0 down inside 10mins and found it tough to get back into the game.

Macodenia 3 - PHE 1 (A's)

what can u say to that result???
Fulham did well to hold on today, a battling effort with 10 men, but we (Vista) still had plenty of good chances to win it. Would have been a different game if we had scored that penalty after 20 minutes, after that we lost our momentum a bit.

harryhandsome1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by harryhandsome1 »

Terrible ref the sending off was a joke, the player got his first yellow for telling the ref that he was apologising to the other player the ref then gave a second yellow to the same player because he went for a ball claiming he went in with the studs showing when he clearly went in with the shin and won the ball cleanly the opp player never even bothered about the tackle. The 2nd string were starting to wind up when a needless tackle put our striker out of the game and he was later rushed to hospital, if that hadnt happened it would have been a different score, but outwith that the games were played in good spirit.

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

Big Wayne wrote:
Knight7 wrote:Lol, very hungover and one of your players did over react slightly but silly at my age and stage! At least I was smart enough to take myself off! Good luck to you guys we had a lot out today but thats life

yeah he did bw.. now thats self control :)

almost didnt recognise ya there for a sec knight 7.. u were losin it there for a lil.. lol

good game 2day mate and gotta say overall ur b's ref was killa, heaps unbiased.. good stuff

catchya in germany mate over a few coldies.. oi oi oi

Judge Judy
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by Judge Judy »

uncle cracker who was injured?
Ingle Farm Amateur Soccer Club
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ifasc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ifasc

Uncle Cracker
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Uncle Cracker »

xabi wrote:uncle cracker who was injured?
Matty Graff

Los Del Eague
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Los Del Eague »

harryhandsome1 wrote:The 2nd string were starting to wind up when a needless tackle put our striker out of the game and he was later rushed to hospital, if that hadnt happened it would have been a different score, but outwith that the games were played in good spirit.
Have to disagree m8,
it was a bad timed tackle on a fast guy who was clean through and it was'nt malicious by any means but we were 3 up and cruising by then, our defence played the 2 strikers really well, and you're goalie and defence were shocking today but fair play to the rest of the team they still tried to play some nice football.
The young boys said unto him....."go up baldhead, go up"......so he did, rose like a salmon and nodded the ball into the net......1 nil! :-)

harryhandsome1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by harryhandsome1 »

Didnt say it was bad said it was needless, and the two guys up front were starting to take your defence apart, yes our defence which usually is solid played cabernet and have been told that. We do try and play football and they tried for the rest of the game but it wasnt enough.

marooned
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by marooned »

DOWNS 6 FLORINA 0 good effort by the maroons they were all over Florina yet with 20 mins to go only 1 goal from possible 10 chances. Then floodgates opened and Downs creamed them with superior pace and fitness (11 vs 10 for 60 mins) . Dont write off Florina, they will win games and stay in Div 1, we just caught them having a bad day. All the best to the young player with the broken leg, he was by far your best player up to that point.

reserves downs 8 florina 2
c's downs 4 florina 1

avenell_road
Star Player
Star Player

Post by avenell_road »

harryhandsome1 wrote:Terrible ref the sending off was a joke, the player got his first yellow for telling the ref that he was apologising to the other player the ref then gave a second yellow to the same player because he went for a ball claiming he went in with the studs showing when he clearly went in with the shin and won the ball cleanly the opp player never even bothered about the tackle. The 2nd string were starting to wind up when a needless tackle put our striker out of the game and he was later rushed to hospital, if that hadnt happened it would have been a different score, but outwith that the games were played in good spirit.
Although I agree that the first yellow for your player was harsh, it was consistent with the yellows that we got for dissent. Bob Braithwaite is notoriously vigilant with backchat so you do so at your peril. As for the second yellow, to me that tackle was clearly studs up and reckless with the potential to injure. Whether contact was made with the shin I don't know but the intital lunge was with studs showing.

Brown paper bag crew
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Brown paper bag crew »

A's Brahma 2 Grove 2
B's Brahma 3 Grove 2
C's Celts 9 Fields 2

bigpond
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by bigpond »

harryhandsome1 wrote:Terrible ref the sending off was a joke, the player got his first yellow for telling the ref that he was apologising to the other player the ref then gave a second yellow to the same player because he went for a ball claiming he went in with the studs showing when he clearly went in with the shin and won the ball cleanly the opp player never even bothered about the tackle.
I have to agree - the send off was very harsh - booked 2 mins before and then a 50/50 ball and both players went in like pyscho's and they both got all ball - at worst if he wanted to give a free ok but he got booked 2 mins b4 so why send him off and change the game entirely - very harsh as the lad was playing very well.

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

Big Wayne wrote:
Yes at halftime and afterwards was too tired to continue - so subsituted myself! The Crowd were a bit upset most of them had $10 on me to be the first Red Card

Kosta thought both send offs were a bit harsh, I think he acknowledged that after the game, but apart from that he was good. Looking forward to Germany - there are 4 of us, will be good to meet up with all the forumites !

Happy Kopite
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Happy Kopite »

I've heard a rumour that Vista's normal penalty taker didn't want it yesterday and gave it to someone else - who then missed. Is this true?

harryhandsome1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by harryhandsome1 »

The guy hit a good pen but the keeper pulled off two great saves one on the rebound.

Happy Kopite
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Happy Kopite »

harryhandsome1 wrote:Terrible ref the sending off was a joke, the player got his first yellow for telling the ref that he was apologising to the other player the ref then gave a second yellow to the same player because he went for a ball claiming he went in with the studs showing when he clearly went in with the shin and won the ball cleanly the opp player never even bothered about the tackle. The 2nd string were starting to wind up when a needless tackle put our striker out of the game and he was later rushed to hospital, if that hadnt happened it would have been a different score, but outwith that the games were played in good spirit.
So do you know how your injured bloke is? Did he lose his teeth?

Happy Kopite
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Happy Kopite »

harryhandsome1 wrote:The guy hit a good pen but the keeper pulled off two great saves one on the rebound.
I think you're being very generous to the pen taker. Someone in their B's missed a pen aswell. It's not that hard...!

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

Redstar75 wrote:Sun Div 1

A's - Royal Park 2 - NAB 2
Bs - Royal Pk 1 - NAB 1

Great fighting draw lads, and good to see some spirit back at the club ;-)
Great draw for the Royal Park boys all this talk about them going down and there already out of the relegation zone haha.