Results today

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Results today

Post by legga »

Eliz Downs ressies league champions with the last kick of the day 2-1
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Re: Results today

Post by swannsong »

Elizabeth Vale (5) Southern Knihts (2)
Reserves
Elizabeth Vale (4) Southern Knights (0)
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

legga wrote:Eliz Downs ressies league champions with the last kick of the day 2-1

Bloody heart wrenching! We fooked it last week though unfortunately. Well in to Redders and the boys. Best team we've played all year.

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Big thanks to Elizabeth Vale for their hospitality shown toward Southern Knights today.
Also, I much appreciated the gift presentation to me of an Elizabeth Vale top for my 50 years involvement in the game in SA....quite unexpected and humbly accepted.
(Apparently there are rumours of a monetary incentive for me to wear the top to the Semi-Finals next Sunday when they face the Downs :lol: )
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

manu1
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by manu1 »

swannsong wrote:Big thanks to Elizabeth Vale for their hospitality shown toward Southern Knights today.
Also, I much appreciated the gift presentation to me of an Elizabeth Vale top for my 50 years involvement in the game in SA....quite unexpected and humbly accepted.
(Apparently there are rumours of a monetary incentive for me to wear the top to the Semi-Finals next Sunday when they face the Downs :lol: )

Now that I'd like to see.

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Noarlunga 5 - Athelstone 2

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

swannsong wrote:Big thanks to Elizabeth Vale for their hospitality shown toward Southern Knights today.

You can't your champions undefeated shirt is in the mail.....Well done Mr Swannsong very much deserved.....

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

You can't your champions undefeated shirt is in the mail.....Well done Mr Swannsong very much deserved.....

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

Yes you heard correct The Mighty Elizabeth Downs Undefeated League Champions......What a way to finish off the league...A Cracking night to send off two champions of their clubs, Simmo and Motts. Cheers to Ingle Farms for sticking around and enjoying the festivities......

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

Did I mention The Mighty Elizabeth Downs Reserves are League Champions, and didn't it go down to the wire with club legend Steve Hughes banging home the winner in the last minute....Well done Redders and crew well deserved....
Also a great results for a cracking bloke Kells for going through what you have and being a true gentleman and a professional throughout...So that will make him a Division 1 Undefeated League Champion........to go with his other past glories...... :D :D :D

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

bloodypassit wrote:Noarlunga 5 - Athelstone 2
well done lingy your lads deserved it. congrats. I will now slink off and cry. hopefully we will do you next season. theoracle has spoken. :wink: