Catch up Games

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: Catch up Games

Post by getyourheaddown »

:lol: now you've really convinced me how pathetic you are :lol: still waiting for your photo's by the way!

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

getyourheaddown wrote::lol: now you've really convinced me how pathetic you are :lol: still waiting for your photo's by the way!
So am I, have a backlog of photos from Knights games, South Adelaide Panthers games going back a few months ~25,000 photos....don't post many photos on here these days, takes too much time.
Also, still waiting for the controversial 2015 lost video from Farm...
Pathetic ? Learn to take the knocks, maybe you should troll on a netball forum ?
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

:lol: you would be more qualified on a netball forum coming from Huddersfield, I have had many hard knocks and got straight back up again, and would never let cries from the opposition's technical area of "take him out" effect my game haha hard to believe that sort of behaviour came from the Farms technical area on Sunday or is that just more Barossa Pearl coming from Mr 28,000 postman??

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

getyourheaddown wrote::lol: you would be more qualified on a netball forum coming from Huddersfield, I have had many hard knocks and got straight back up again, and would never let cries from the opposition's technical area of "take him out" effect my game haha hard to believe that sort of behaviour came from the Farms technical area on Sunday or is that just more Barossa Pearl coming from Mr 28,000 postman??
I understand fully the tactic of getting stuck into someone as a football tactic, but to blatantly yell it out during a game (from the technical area) is what I found puzzling...just thought better of Farm than that.
As a keeper for nearly 50 years I too have received many an ill directed (often deliberate) knocks and just got on with it, not one yellow or red in all my playing days (quite a few of those games against Farm)...just got on with it and waited patiently for an opportunity to return the favour.
You've went suddenly quiet on the possible scoreline debate ?
Think you might find Rugby is bigger in Huddersfield than that game you mention so often in a Freudian way....at least we're the biggest club from our Town, have 3 *** over our badge and have a home grown chairman....

Knights just couldn't find the net...Your turn !

Foul number 12....

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

swannsong wrote:
getyourheaddown wrote::lol: you would be more qualified on a netball forum coming from Huddersfield, I have had many hard knocks and got straight back up again, and would never let cries from the opposition's technical area of "take him out" effect my game haha hard to believe that sort of behaviour came from the Farms technical area on Sunday or is that just more Barossa Pearl coming from Mr 28,000 postman??
I understand fully the tactic of getting stuck into someone as a football tactic, but to blatantly yell it out during a game (from the technical area) is what I found puzzling...just thought better of Farm than that.
As a keeper for nearly 50 years I too have received many an ill directed (often deliberate) knocks and just got on with it, not one yellow or red in all my playing days (quite a few of those games against Farm)...just got on with it and waited patiently for an opportunity to return the favour.
Think you might find Rugby is bigger in Huddersfield than that game you mention so often in a Freudian way....at least we're the biggest club from our Town, have 3 *** over our badge and have a home grown chairman....

Foul number 12....
As expected only 2 fouls caught on camera...you can't count...great action shots, thanks.

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

To be honest every teams coaches would say something to the effect of 'take him out' to the opposition, I can't imagine too many want the blokes legs broken. Can remember a few instances against Knights where a similar statement came from the technical area. It happens, and I presume Foglia still has two legs and will play this week, so as long as everyone shakes hands afterwards it's all good.

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

getyourheaddown wrote::roll: beating my chest you cut me up Swanny, merely posted the result with a bit of humour content because someone started a "catch up games" topic. Then these 3 pilchards aka swannsong, knight15 and jimmcguinness took the bait hook line and sinker :lol:

Yes - I really took the bait

Ha, well played, I ignored the content of your original post, as it was the most obvious attempt at trolling since the snake fed Adam the apple.

Your online banter is as bad as your 'banter' at the game
Are you Bodo in disguise?

jim.mcguinness
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jim.mcguinness »

Swanny has done an exceptional job in manipulating those photos to create that one opportunity Knights had in the game, could definitely have been 11-1 ........KNOB

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

English wrote:To be honest every teams coaches would say something to the effect of 'take him out' to the opposition, I can't imagine too many want the blokes legs broken. Can remember a few instances against Knights where a similar statement came from the technical area. It happens, and I presume Foglia still has two legs and will play this week, so as long as everyone shakes hands afterwards it's all good.
Well said English as for Swanny there is always one cry baby in a crowd :lol:

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

swannsong wrote:

Foul number 12....
:lol: :lol: :lol: foul number 12! I count 2 obviously you can not count :lol: :lol: :lol:

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Terrible defending by the Knights, especially your number 7, the penalty you gave away was serious foul play and the lad should of been sent off, lost his number in all the stats i collected during the game haha, even worse was the goalkeeping - must have a good goalkeepers coach down there :lol: a walk in the park for the Farm on the weekend as the video's prove, Farm walking through your non-existent defence, terrible in front of goal even worse with your backs to the goal. A very embarrassing performance by the Knights, oh wait that's right you had a depleted squad, I will have to apologise for the content of the video links below :lol: :oops: :oops:

https://www.facebook.com/ifasc/videos/1 ... 857937471/

https://www.facebook.com/ifasc/videos/1 ... 857887471/

https://www.facebook.com/ifasc/videos/1 ... 857832471/

https://www.facebook.com/ifasc/videos/1 ... 857707471/

YOUR TURN NOW :D :D

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

getyourheaddown wrote:Terrible defending by the Knights, especially your number 7, the penalty you gave away was serious foul play and the lad should of been sent off, lost his number in all the stats i collected during the game haha, even worse was the goalkeeping - must have a good goalkeepers coach down there :lol: a walk in the park for the Farm on the weekend as the video's prove, Farm walking through your non-existent defence, terrible in front of goal even worse with your backs to the goal. A very embarrassing performance by the Knights, oh wait that's right you had a depleted squad, I will have to apologise for the content of the video links below :lol: :oops: :oops:

https://www.facebook.com/ifasc/videos/1 ... 857937471/

https://www.facebook.com/ifasc/videos/1 ... 857887471/

https://www.facebook.com/ifasc/videos/1 ... 857832471/

https://www.facebook.com/ifasc/videos/1 ... 857707471/

YOUR TURN NOW :D :D

Good work with the videos, agree with our defending and attacking as the result clearly shows

Enjoy the moment

jim.mcguinness
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jim.mcguinness »

I had posted some other stuff , where did it go ? , it was not that bad , just told the guy to get his facts straight and called him a knob

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

getyourheaddown wrote:must have a good goalkeepers coach
Would that be the person that has played the most FFSA senior games in the state ???

4-4-2
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by 4-4-2 »

All banter aside, was a good day for the farm but job isn't done yet. Good luck to southern knights for next season and hopefully you guys can rebuild as you always do and come back into division 1 on your own terms. Thanks for the hospitality after the game!

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

No one here has ever doubted Farm scored 5 (mostly soft) goals and Knights didn't play well at all.
Where are the videos of Farm's other 6 chances ?

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

4-4-2 wrote:All banter aside, was a good day for the farm but job isn't done yet. Good luck to southern knights for next season and hopefully you guys can rebuild as you always do and come back into division 1 on your own terms. Thanks for the hospitality after the game!
Well said, our pleasure see you next year.............

Maybe in the cup

The Eagle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Eagle »

Great read and great pics from Swanny
Well done 4-4-2 with your comments, clearly someone level headed from farm, rather than the embarrassing rants by getyourheaddown

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

The Eagle wrote:Great read and great pics from Swanny
Well done 4-4-2 with your comments, clearly someone level headed from farm, rather than the embarrassing rants by getyourheaddown
my thoughts exactly 4-4-2 :) as for eagle - were you at the game?

jim.mcguinness
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jim.mcguinness »

Simmo , returning the favour , I washed your strips last night ( well Shirley did) , I inspected them , we decided to wash twice , they smell lovely and fresh , Ryan has a job up that way today and he must be catching up with one of your boys , all the best for your last few games I am sure you will be o.k , catch up round the traps , all the best Jim.................. p.s , get your head down is a knob ,

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

jim.mcguinness wrote:Simmo , returning the favour , I washed your strips last night ( well Shirley did) , I inspected them , we decided to wash twice , they smell lovely and fresh , Ryan has a job up that way today and he must be catching up with one of your boys , all the best for your last few games I am sure you will be o.k , catch up round the traps , all the best Jim.................. p.s , get your head down is a knob ,
jimmcguinness is a loud mouthed abusive supporter of the southern knights ;)

jim.mcguinness
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jim.mcguinness »

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, think you lost this one , you are just digging a grave for yourself , see ya mate !!

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

jim.mcguinness wrote:mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, think you lost this one , you are just digging a grave for yourself , see ya mate !!
can anyone down at Southern Knights count? We clearly won this one 5-1 :lol:

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

getyourheaddown wrote:
jim.mcguinness wrote:mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, think you lost this one , you are just digging a grave for yourself , see ya mate !!
Do you come up with these gems all by yourself or does someone at the home help you?

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Knight15 wrote:
getyourheaddown wrote:
Do you come up with these gems all by yourself or does someone at the home help you?
2 pilchards have taken the bait again, just waiting for the 3rd one now :lol:

The Eagle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Eagle »

getyourheaddown wrote:
The Eagle wrote:Great read and great pics from Swanny
my thoughts exactly 4-4-2 :) as for eagle - were you at the game?
Being at the game is irrelevant to me reading your comments, maybe you should take a minute and read back through your comments Im sure your club would be at least slightly embarrassed

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

See below: :shock:
Last edited by getyourheaddown on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Being at the game is very relevant Sonny, Palace. So that's a NO then you were not at the game :lol: My apologies for taking to heart when someone questions what was coming out of the Farms technical area. My apologies for also taking to heart when Mr Swanny decides to bring a member of my family into the forum when they are not an active contributor. My apologies in commenting about the foul abusive language that came from the Southern Knights supporters. I have read back all my comments and I am not embarrassed one bit. I call a spade a spade and a pilchard a pilchard, unlike Myjimmcguiness who hides behind rose colored glasses and the use of cuddly fabric softener haha. Go the Farm and good luck for the rest of the season to Southern Knights. I am sure there are some very nice people down there, the ladies in the canteen were extremely nice and made a great coffee and burger. Here endeth the story - it could of been 10-1 it could of been 10-1....... :lol: :lol:

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

getyourheaddown wrote:Being at the game is very relevant Sonny, Palace. So that's a NO then you were not at the game :lol: My apologies for taking to heart when someone questions what was coming out of the Farms technical area. My apologies for also taking to heart when Mr Swanny decides to bring a member of my family into the forum when they are not an active contributor. My apologies in commenting about the foul abusive language that came from the Southern Knights supporters. I have read back all my comments and I am not embarrassed one bit. I call a spade a spade and a pilchard a pilchard, unlike Myjimmcguiness who hides behind rose colored glasses and the use of cuddly fabric softener haha. Go the Farm and good luck for the rest of the season to Southern Knights. I am sure there are some very nice people down there, the ladies in the canteen were extremely nice and made a great coffee and burger. Here endeth the story - it could of been 10-1 it could of been 10-1....... :lol: :lol:

Ha, I think one of the Knights supporters told you to shut the f@3k up, I think everyone who has read your ongoing garbage would totally get why

It could have been 20-2

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Knight15 wrote:
getyourheaddown wrote:Being at the game is very relevant Sonny, Palace. So that's a NO then you were not at the game :lol: My apologies for taking to heart when someone questions what was coming out of the Farms technical area. My apologies for also taking to heart when Mr Swanny decides to bring a member of my family into the forum when they are not an active contributor. My apologies in commenting about the foul abusive language that came from the Southern Knights supporters. I have read back all my comments and I am not embarrassed one bit. I call a spade a spade and a pilchard a pilchard, unlike Myjimmcguiness who hides behind rose colored glasses and the use of cuddly fabric softener haha. Go the Farm and good luck for the rest of the season to Southern Knights. I am sure there are some very nice people down there, the ladies in the canteen were extremely nice and made a great coffee and burger. Here endeth the story - it could of been 10-1 it could of been 10-1....... :lol: :lol:

Ha, I think one of the Knights supporters told you to shut the f@3k up, I think everyone who has read your ongoing garbage would totally get why

It could have been 20-2
i did not receive abuse from your foul mouthed supporters but others did :lol: no way it could of been 20-2 you got lucky once :lol: