Catch up Games

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: Catch up Games

Post by Knight15 »

getyourheaddown wrote:
Knight15 wrote:
getyourheaddown wrote:Being at the game is very relevant Sonny, Palace. So that's a NO then you were not at the game :lol: My apologies for taking to heart when someone questions what was coming out of the Farms technical area. My apologies for also taking to heart when Mr Swanny decides to bring a member of my family into the forum when they are not an active contributor. My apologies in commenting about the foul abusive language that came from the Southern Knights supporters. I have read back all my comments and I am not embarrassed one bit. I call a spade a spade and a pilchard a pilchard, unlike Myjimmcguiness who hides behind rose colored glasses and the use of cuddly fabric softener haha. Go the Farm and good luck for the rest of the season to Southern Knights. I am sure there are some very nice people down there, the ladies in the canteen were extremely nice and made a great coffee and burger. Here endeth the story - it could of been 10-1 it could of been 10-1....... :lol: :lol:

Ha, I think one of the Knights supporters told you to shut the f@3k up, I think everyone who has read your ongoing garbage would totally get why

It could have been 20-2
i did not receive abuse from your foul mouthed supporters but others did :lol: no way it could of been 20-2 you got lucky once :lol:
Here endeth the story

Oh look I got one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So your proudly sticking up for your fellow supporters :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you Bodo in disguise?

The Eagle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Eagle »

getyourheaddown wrote:Being at the game is very relevant Sonny, Palace. So that's a NO then you were not at the game :lol: My apologies for taking to heart when someone questions what was coming out of the Farms technical area. My apologies for also taking to heart when Mr Swanny decides to bring a member of my family into the forum when they are not an active contributor. My apologies in commenting about the foul abusive language that came from the Southern Knights supporters. I have read back all my comments and I am not embarrassed one bit. I call a spade a spade and a pilchard a pilchard, unlike Myjimmcguiness who hides behind rose colored glasses and the use of cuddly fabric softener haha. Go the Farm and good luck for the rest of the season to Southern Knights. I am sure there are some very nice people down there, the ladies in the canteen were extremely nice and made a great coffee and burger. Here endeth the story - it could of been 10-1 it could of been 10-1....... :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: didnt see where Swanny named anyone

Move on already

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by getyourheaddown »

The Eagle wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: didnt see where Swanny named anyone

Move on already
Palace, your grasp of the English language needs improving, I did not say he named somebody, but 100% he brought a member of my family into the forum. He is the one that should be embarrassed by stooping so low and playing that old card trick :oops: :oops:

the gloves are off !!
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by the gloves are off !! »

Any other catch up games ?

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

Downs playing Easties tonight at Argy Park. Downs ressies are down 2-1 at half time......
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

legga wrote:Downs playing Easties tonight at Argy Park. Downs ressies are down 2-1 at half time......
Ressies 3- 1 down...

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

legga wrote:
legga wrote:Downs playing Easties tonight at Argy Park. Downs ressies are down 2-1 at half time......
Ressies 3- 1 down...
Champions 2 zip up

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

CHAMPIONS WON 3-1 against Easties...

cbf gk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cbf gk »

Wow getyourheaddown would have to be up there as one of the biggest bellends on this forum since nugget days. Swanny, and the whole group down there are some of the nicest people I've played against in all the years I've played. Swanny is a legend of local soccer and the fact you can talk down to him in such a disgusting manner just proves how much of a childish toss you really are. I can see why people left the farm and will continue too if there are people in Ingle Farm like yourself. Then again I'm sure you will be outcasted like your previous experience and will have moved on to another northern club around here

Blue_Lion
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Blue_Lion »

Angle Vale 2-2 with Para Hills West in shitey conditions last night.

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

Blue_Lion wrote:Angle Vale 2-2 with Para Hills West in shitey conditions last night.
Heard the self proclaimed 'Golden Glove of the Millennium' was man of the match!