Digital Rape

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Digital Rape

Post by Stitch This »

Time for some righteous indignation

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Stitch This wrote:Diego says HTFU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnn7tgm7YBk
I'd be concerned these people are too hard

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Hatchet Squad wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Hatchet Squad wrote:Apparently Maiwand resorted to this sickening behaviour on Sunday against South Coast. Game abandoned mid way through second half. Not sure if a direct result of muscat raping or not. When will the league kick these champagne out for good. When is it ever acceptable to insert ylur finger into an opponents muscat? The player in question should be reported to the police as this is one instance where what happens on the field, cannot be left on the field.
Did Hopoate's NRL club get kicked out because he did the same once?
Did Hopoate's club have a history violent behavior towards oppostion players and referees?
Did Hopoate's club get kicked out of the NRL only to be reinstated under a totally different name, making a mockery of the ban itself?
Did Hopoates club have a history of appearing to condone digital rape?
Did Hopoate's club have numerous games abandoned due to violence by players and spectators?

I suppose theyre just misunderstood; Mind you with the way the world is at the moment, Im sure people who find this behaviour unacceptable in an amateur competition are probably in the minority.
And yet some still choose to play in such a league which allows the above. If you aren't happy with SAASL, leave! Or throw out those in charge.
Ignore this signature

SS Goal Keeper
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by SS Goal Keeper »

Anyone from any team and any background should be banned from playing for 10 years - life if found guilty of that sort of offence.

As far as the reffo comment I agree it's a bit rough..........although it is a constant issue with some migrant kids seeming to play in grades they look 3-4 years too old for. I seen a classic example the other week when watching a mini Roos game involving Adelaide Thunder. A kid went to the AT coach in casual clothes during the second half begging to come on. The coach didn't seem to know him as the kid had to convince him he could play saying several times, "I'm only 11 coach I swear" so clearly not a usual member of the team if he has to convince the coach of his age. Probably not even registered with the FFSA. Next minute he had a playing shirt off one of the subs and was on the pitch, casual shoes and all. I think only 2 kids on the whole AT team had soccer socks and shin pads? He was way bigger than the rest of the kids. Come to think of it as the game went on more larger kids seemed to arrive and go on. The other team was killing them anyway but what happens when there is a serious injury? If a player does get badly hurt and the other kid is older or not registered as an FFSA player then what? What happens with player insurance then?

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Brian the Postman »

Bomber wrote:
Hatchet Squad wrote:
Bomber wrote: Did Hopoate's NRL club get kicked out because he did the same once?
Did Hopoate's club have a history violent behavior towards oppostion players and referees?
Did Hopoate's club get kicked out of the NRL only to be reinstated under a totally different name, making a mockery of the ban itself?
Did Hopoates club have a history of appearing to condone digital rape?
Did Hopoate's club have numerous games abandoned due to violence by players and spectators?

I suppose theyre just misunderstood; Mind you with the way the world is at the moment, Im sure people who find this behaviour unacceptable in an amateur competition are probably in the minority.
And yet some still choose to play in such a league which allows the above. If you aren't happy with SAASL, leave! Or throw out those in charge.
Didn't South Melbourne have a player banned for such an act in the VPL?
It's all in the Delivery!

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

SS Goal Keeper wrote:Anyone from any team and any background should be banned from playing for 10 years - life if found guilty of that sort of offence.

As far as the reffo comment I agree it's a bit rough..........although it is a constant issue with some migrant kids seeming to play in grades they look 3-4 years too old for. I seen a classic example the other week when watching a mini Roos game involving Adelaide Thunder. A kid went to the AT coach in casual clothes during the second half begging to come on. The coach didn't seem to know him as the kid had to convince him he could play saying several times, "I'm only 11 coach I swear" so clearly not a usual member of the team if he has to convince the coach of his age. Probably not even registered with the FFSA. Next minute he had a playing shirt off one of the subs and was on the pitch, casual shoes and all. I think only 2 kids on the whole AT team had soccer socks and shin pads? He was way bigger than the rest of the kids. Come to think of it as the game went on more larger kids seemed to arrive and go on. The other team was killing them anyway but what happens when there is a serious injury? If a player does get badly hurt and the other kid is older or not registered as an FFSA player then what? What happens with player insurance then?

The coach should never coach again, totally his fault

As for insurance etc, we get caught up in all that these days, when I was young used to play scratch matches with kids 5,6, up to 10 years older
Are you Bodo in disguise?

spooky1972
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by spooky1972 »

there is a simple answer.

All clubs simply refuse to play them, easy. If the SAASL wont act maybe the clubs should, it's not hard. Who cares if they win a league by it and get promoted.

Baresi
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Baresi »

spooky1972 wrote:there is a simple answer.

All clubs simply refuse to play them, easy. If the SAASL wont act maybe the clubs should, it's not hard. Who cares if they win a league by it and get promoted.
exactly wont be their problem next year! :D

sin²x + cos²x = 1
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by sin²x + cos²x = 1 »

Baresi wrote:
spooky1972 wrote:there is a simple answer.

exactly wont be their problem next year! :D
Except for the club who finishes second.
I tend to go off on a tangent

MuzzaStu111
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by MuzzaStu111 »

The afghans up to the old fingerbum again! Wonder if its that same guy all the time! One played for Hazara before they got booted, i feel its time for these gay afghan men to accept there homosexuality and live happily ever after, life is to short to be fingering straight men in the bum for only 2 hours on a sat or sun.

And Slinky Pete its definitely not rape if there is cloth in the way lololololol