Digital Rape

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Digital Rape

Post by Hatchet Squad »

Apparently Maiwand resorted to this sickening behaviour on Sunday against South Coast. Game abandoned mid way through second half. Not sure if a direct result of muscat raping or not. When will the league kick these champagne out for good. When is it ever acceptable to insert ylur finger into an opponents muscat? The player in question should be reported to the police as this is one instance where what happens on the field, cannot be left on the field.
“Well done lad, but remember, you’re still only half as good as I was” – Dixie Dean to Bob Latchford after his 30th league goal in ’78

Footballwise
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Digital Rape

Post by Footballwise »

Same culprits​ all the time. If it's not one thing it's another. Playing ffsa players, fights, threatening officials or sexualy assaulting someone. Will the SAASL eventually take any action or wait until it's too late.

Don't have to name the teams, anyone could guess.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

it would be nice to know just how much money the govt gives the amateur league to start up these reffo clubs. since the leagues reluctance to come down hard on them despite all the complaints from all and sundry. the league has ran well for years so why are they risking all their cred turning a blind eye to these new kids on the block who bend the rules to suit themselves. perhaps the solution could be having a league of their own where they could do what they like. much the same as they do now. :roll:

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

THE ORAKLE wrote:it would be nice to know just how much money the govt gives the amateur league to start up these reffo clubs. since the leagues reluctance to come down hard on them despite all the complaints from all and sundry. the league has ran well for years so why are they risking all their cred turning a blind eye to these new kids on the block who bend the rules to suit themselves. perhaps the solution could be having a league of their own where they could do what they like. much the same as they do now. :roll:
A lot less then what has been given to Seaford

Broonaldo\0/
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Broonaldo\0/ »

whats a "reffo" club Orakle?
HAIL HAIL

nathanburns15
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by nathanburns15 »

Broonaldo\0/ wrote:whats a "reffo" club Orakle?
Reffo = Australian slang for refugee

Broonaldo\0/
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Broonaldo\0/ »

nathanburns15 wrote:
Australian Slang= profiling of a group of people, generally a minority to make yourself feel more important than someone else, generally on the internet by a xenophobe.
HAIL HAIL

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Broonaldo\0/ wrote:
nathanburns15 wrote:
Australian Slang= profiling of a group of people, generally a minority to make yourself feel more important than someone else, generally on the internet by a xenophobe.
:lol:

Right Back
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Back »

Broonaldo\0/ wrote:
nathanburns15 wrote:
Its not profiling when the actions are restricted to the same group of people just reincarnated under different names, this has gone back a good 5-6 years now.

Go look up the definition of xenophobia before using it out of context.....

Delete Your Account
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Delete Your Account »

I'm curious how they actually get the finger inside (cos rape implies insertion). Surely once they try to remove your shorts, you'd stop them.

Or are you whingeing about someone trying to insert it, and just touching the shorts material onto your bottom?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Slinky_Pete wrote:I'm curious how they actually get the finger inside (cos rape implies insertion). Surely once they try to remove your shorts, you'd stop them.

Or are you whingeing about someone trying to insert it, and just touching the shorts material onto your bottom?
Whingeing? Really? So you'd be OK with someone attempting to rape someone. PLUS, just because the shorts are in the way, doesn't mean a finger can't enter.

redwin
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by redwin »

Slinky_Pete wrote:I'm curious how they actually get the finger inside (cos rape implies insertion). Surely once they try to remove your shorts, you'd stop them.

Disturbing comment... Hope SAPOL are monitoring your account.

Delete Your Account
Club Captain
Club Captain

God is an Englishman wrote:

Whingeing? Really? So you'd be OK with someone attempting to rape someone. PLUS, just because the shorts are in the way, doesn't mean a finger can't enter.
If the title was attempted rape then I see the point.

Gotta get past a lot of muscat fat to actually have insertion.

Delete Your Account
Club Captain
Club Captain

redwin wrote:

Disturbing comment... Hope SAPOL are monitoring your account.
I'm sure they are.... cos footballnews would be a great source of criminals for their problems

:roll: :roll: :roll:

FoundIt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by FoundIt »

so if someone did that to you, you would not whinge, you would accept it as part of the game?

what club do you play for?
Im closer than you think

Delete Your Account
Club Captain
Club Captain

FoundIt wrote:

so if someone did that to you, you would not whinge, you would accept it as part of the game?

I'd probably tell them what for at the time, but wouldn't see the need to talk about it ad nauseum.

What does my club have anything to do with it.

I've occasionally run past an oppenent, after they've shanked a shot at goal and slapped them on the bum saying "Nice shot". Am I raping them?

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Hatchet Squad wrote:Apparently Maiwand resorted to this sickening behaviour on Sunday against South Coast. Game abandoned mid way through second half. Not sure if a direct result of muscat raping or not. When will the league kick these champagne out for good. When is it ever acceptable to insert ylur finger into an opponents muscat? The player in question should be reported to the police as this is one instance where what happens on the field, cannot be left on the field.
Did Hopoate's NRL club get kicked out because he did the same once?
Ignore this signature

Broonaldo\0/
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Broonaldo\0/ »

Its not profiling when the actions are restricted to the same group of people just reincarnated under different names, this has gone back a good 5-6 years now.

Go look up the definition of xenophobia before using it out of context.....[/quote]

The term Xenophobe was used in its appropriate context. maybe you seen the X and thought i wrote xylophone...
HAIL HAIL

Right Back
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Back »

Broonaldo\0/ wrote:
Right Back wrote:Its not profiling when the actions are restricted to the same group of people just reincarnated under different names, this has gone back a good 5-6 years now.

Go look up the definition of xenophobia before using it out of context.....
The term Xenophobe was used in its appropriate context. maybe you seen the X and thought i wrote xylophone...
WRONG, the definition of xenophobia is: "dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries"

They're not hated because of where they're from, nobody cares about that.

They're hated because they stick digits where although acceptable in some cultures, is NOT acceptable in Australia.....and the fact they keep getting kicked out and coming back under a different name makes the hatred of them even greater but once again, it NOT because of where they're from!

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stitch This »

When playing football at school during their breaks Stitch Jnr and his mates would run around shouting "Hazara" in order to put of the 'opposition'.

At least the younger generation have a sense of humour.

Handy Hint: Next time you think you've suffered digital rape, ask your opponent if you can sniff his fingers after the event - just to be sure :twisted:
Time for some righteous indignation

Lumper
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Lumper »

Slinky_Pete wrote:
FoundIt wrote:

I'd probably tell them what for at the time, but wouldn't see the need to talk about it ad nauseum.

I've occasionally run past an oppenent, after they've shanked a shot at goal and slapped them on the bum saying "Nice shot". Am I raping them?
Different context tho.

Rape by definition (very basic definition) is the insertion of another body part into any orifice (genital or digital), cunnilingus or fellatio.

If the intention was to insert one part of the body into another's without permission its assault with intent to rape.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Slinky_Pete wrote:
FoundIt wrote:

I'd do a lot more than "tell them what for".

FoundIt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by FoundIt »

Slinky_Pete wrote:
FoundIt wrote:

slapping someone on the bum is not the same... you know that.

you are representing your club on this forum, it would be nice to know what clubs think it is ok to rape someone.

digital penetration is rape
if you do not talk about it and hold the offenders accountable it will get worse, and more people will be raped on the field of play.
Im closer than you think

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

Slinky_Pete wrote:
FoundIt wrote:

Your really digging a hole for yourself :wink:
Are you Bodo in disguise?

Delete Your Account
Club Captain
Club Captain

FoundIt wrote:
Slinky_Pete wrote:
FoundIt wrote:

slapping someone on the bum is not the same... you know that.

you are representing your club on this forum, it would be nice to know what clubs think it is ok to rape someone.

if you do not talk about it and hold the offenders accountable it will get worse, and more people will be raped on the field of play.
Where have I condoned rape?
When has rape actually occurred in any of these instances?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

FoundIt wrote:slapping someone on the bum is not the same... you know that.

Our personal views are now those of our clubs? :shock:

fsn1926
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fsn1926 »

Lumper wrote:
Slinky_Pete wrote:
FoundIt wrote:I'm curious how they actually get the finger inside (cos rape implies insertion). Surely once they try to remove your shorts, you'd stop them.

Different context tho.

Rape by definition (very basic definition) is the insertion of another body part into any orifice (genital or digital), cunnilingus or fellatio.

If the intention was to insert one part of the body into another's without permission its assault with intent to rape.
Except in the Navy
Formerly know as YIDDO

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

Bomber wrote:
Hatchet Squad wrote:Apparently Maiwand resorted to this sickening behaviour on Sunday against South Coast. Game abandoned mid way through second half. Not sure if a direct result of muscat raping or not. When will the league kick these champagne out for good. When is it ever acceptable to insert ylur finger into an opponents muscat? The player in question should be reported to the police as this is one instance where what happens on the field, cannot be left on the field.
Did Hopoate's NRL club get kicked out because he did the same once?
Did Hopoate's club have a history violent behavior towards oppostion players and referees?
Did Hopoate's club get kicked out of the NRL only to be reinstated under a totally different name, making a mockery of the ban itself?
Did Hopoates club have a history of appearing to condone digital rape?
Did Hopoate's club have numerous games abandoned due to violence by players and spectators?

I suppose theyre just misunderstood; Mind you with the way the world is at the moment, Im sure people who find this behaviour unacceptable in an amateur competition are probably in the minority.
“Well done lad, but remember, you’re still only half as good as I was” – Dixie Dean to Bob Latchford after his 30th league goal in ’78

Footballwise
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Footballwise »

All these replies, how, why, what and accusations of racist remarks. Then we go to the initial issue. A guy goes out to play a game of Soccer and have a bit of fun socially with his mates and has to deal with this. From alleged repeat offenders. "Digital Rape" does it matter what the meaning is? Sexual assaults is not acceptable in any form in society let alone a Soccer ground.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

a sharpened fingernail might imply intent. :wink: