GHAN UNITED

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Poor Quality
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Re: GHAN UNITED

Post by Poor Quality »

theorakle wrote:
Poor Quality wrote:Was he having a dig or merely asking a question? You forgot to answer it by the way.
he is always having a dig. I don't slag anyone, that's not the reason I post here. I just don't understand why people do this. oh by the way my post answers the :?:
Hey! I didn't say that.
I am often misquoted

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

Poor Quality wrote:
theorakle wrote:
Poor Quality wrote:Was he having a dig or merely asking a question? You forgot to answer it by the way.
he is always having a dig. I don't slag anyone, that's not the reason I post here. I just don't understand why people do this. oh by the way my post answers the :?:
Hey! I didn't say that.
Oh Bodo, now your becoming even more of a concern, posting under 3 different users in a row, at least you haven't pretended to be female for a while
Are you Bodo in disguise?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Knight15 wrote:at least you haven't pretended to be female for a while
When has he done that?

Ice Adonis
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Ice Adonis »

theorakle wrote: I don't slag anyone:
Except muslims, arabs, refugees, afghans, africans. Need it go on?
Also known as Yellow Boots

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

God is an Englishman wrote:
When has he done that?

Lol, see above :lol: :lol: :lol:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Knight15 wrote:
When has he done that?

Lol, see above :lol: :lol: :lol:
Which one's the woman?

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

Who's on First?

Ice Adonis
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Ice Adonis »

Knight15 wrote:Lol, see above :lol: :lol: :lol:
What are we looking at? Ice Adonis is a flower.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Knight15 wrote:Who's on First?
I can't find that username

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

What's on second

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Knight15 wrote:
What's on second
I can't find that one either. Are you mucking around with me rather than answering my question.

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

That would be the height of irony

Ice Adonis
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Ice Adonis »

Knight15 wrote:That would be the height of irony
Next he'll tell you it's not all about you. :P

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Knight15 wrote:That would be the height of irony
I don't understand what you mean.

Now come on, when has he pretended to be a woman?

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

Ice Adonis wrote:
theorakle wrote: I don't slag anyone:
Except muslims, arabs, refugees, afghans, africans. Need it go on?
you missed out terrorists. :wink:

pannafc
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pannafc »

Game against pontian eagles today was abandoned in the 40th minute .. have one guess which team caused the ref to take such action lol

Grosso
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Grosso »

pannafc wrote:Game against pontian eagles today was abandoned in the 40th minute .. have one guess which team caused the ref to take such action lol
Stitch This wrote:Dylann Roof?
:roll:

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

pannafc wrote:Game against pontian eagles today was abandoned in the 40th minute .. have one guess which team caused the ref to take such action lol
both teams have form in recent years

jim.mcguinness
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jim.mcguinness »

Had no trouble with Pontians in the last few years , Ghan however ....... here we go again ,
The way we put up with them time and time again , really makes the Amateur League VERY Amateur ,
Our federation friends must love reading this Barossa Pearl every season and having a good laugh at us .
We all end up tarred with the same brush .
Repeat offenders ......get rid !!

WAWAW
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by WAWAW »

What was game abandoned for? Abuse to ref? Players fighting??

Sounds similar to the titans and northern wolves clubs of recent weeks
#mylipsaresealed

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by RowePark »

Forest T Hairy wrote:What was game abandoned for? Abuse to ref? Players fighting??

Sounds similar to the titans and northern wolves clubs of recent weeks
ref abuse

pannafc
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pannafc »

Can't say 100% exactly what happened as I was in the centre circle when it all happened , but from what I've seen and heard .. 40th minute of the game right on the half way line there was a 50/50 tackle , the Ghan player slid in and took our right midfielder out ( right infront of both benches ) referee called a foul for pontians , issued a yellow to the Ghan player who from what I believe told the ref to f$&k off or something along those lines , the ref then sent the player off , an assistant coach or spectator started hurling abuse at the ref , he went over to the Ghan bench , sent that guy off , then the Ghan coach started to abuse the ref , from what I believe was given 3-4 chances to shut up and didn't .. from what I've heard then threatend the ref who blew his whistle to state he was abandoning the game and ran straight to the sheds where he had to be barracaded in to stop Ghan players and officials getting to him ..

As far as I know this is obviously going infront of a tribunal .. being the 40th minute with scores at 0-0 most times the game would be replayed .. but in my opinion given the circumstances and reasoning for the game being abandoned , on top of hearing that this is the 3rd time this season ( not sure how true ) that Ghan have had a match abandoned , they should have the game counted as a loss and the 3 points given to Pontians , not that as a player winning under those circumstances is something I wat or hope for .. but we where there to play a football match and one that ment so much for the context of our season , only for that to happen .. we had the run of the play at the time , had a whole second half to play against 10 men , not saying it definitely would of happened but in my opinion we would of
Gone on to win the game , why should Ghan now get a chance to replay the game with a fresh 11 after causing the weekends game to be abandoned .. people might disagree and that's fine I just think it's quite unfair on our part to have to replay the game should that be the outcome

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by RowePark »

very similar thing happened to us versus maiwand last season, it was 1-1 we ended up with the win so precedent is there for you to get the points.

WAWAW
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by WAWAW »

Seems right to award the win.

In that case what is the penalty against a team that is already losing at the time of the abandoned game????
#mylipsaresealed

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

This is the first time for Ghan which the ref abandoned the game... Referee was not threatend or anything or abused by the coaches or assistant coach. Ref was unfair and under pressure somehow from the start of the game. He might had a bad day and could not control the game. Ghan always brings a camera to be safe at the first place and if any incident happens than evidance could be provided. People who were not there at the time of the incidents would talk anything to defame Ghan and its crazy how others believe it too. It was not fault of both teams at all. Ref could not control the game and thats how it was abandoned which is shocking because by the law, ref should not abandon the game unleast a fight is involved between 2 teams or ref being abused by players because supporters are not even included or counted by the league. Ghan had the same ref for the past few weeks and nothing happened so if people are smart enough they can sit and think for a min before defaming Ghan. Game was abandone on the 32 min of the game before half time which is very unusual lol.

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Farwa_16 wrote:This is the first time for Ghan which the ref abandoned the game... Referee was not threatend or anything or abused by the coaches or assistant coach. Ref was unfair and under pressure somehow from the start of the game. He might had a bad day and could not control the game. Ghan always brings a camera to be safe at the first place and if any incident happens than evidance could be provided. People who were not there at the time of the incidents would talk anything to defame Ghan and its crazy how others believe it too. It was not fault of both teams at all. Ref could not control the game and thats how it was abandoned which is shocking because by the law, ref should not abandon the game unleast a fight is involved between 2 teams or ref being abused by players because supporters are not even included or counted by the league. Ghan had the same ref for the past few weeks and nothing happened so if people are smart enough they can sit and think for a min before defaming Ghan. Game was abandone on the 32 min of the game before half time which is very unusual lol.
So the SAASL can ask for evidence your not playing a goalkeeper from White City Reserves??

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Firslty, its not my team that you mentioned " your playing white city goalkeeper". Ghan has 3 new goalkeepers this year and all of them plays for Ghan only. Last season few used to play for White city but they left it and then joined for Ghan. You just can't blame anyone without knowing the reason behind it. Without evidence nothing makes any point and even League says it :lol: :lol:

safehands
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by safehands »

Farwa_16 wrote:This is the first time for Ghan which the ref abandoned the game... Referee was not threatend or anything or abused by the coaches or assistant coach. Ref was unfair and under pressure somehow from the start of the game. He might had a bad day and could not control the game. Ghan always brings a camera to be safe at the first place and if any incident happens than evidance could be provided. People who were not there at the time of the incidents would talk anything to defame Ghan and its crazy how others believe it too. It was not fault of both teams at all. Ref could not control the game and thats how it was abandoned which is shocking because by the law, ref should not abandon the game unleast a fight is involved between 2 teams or ref being abused by players because supporters are not even included or counted by the league. Ghan had the same ref for the past few weeks and nothing happened so if people are smart enough they can sit and think for a min before defaming Ghan. Game was abandone on the 32 min of the game before half time which is very unusual lol.

So the ref could not control the game? The would indicate that things were getting out of hand, as if the game is played in good spirits then there is nothing really for the ref to control. A ref would not send off an official unless there was reason, as he has to justify his actions in his report, and he can be sanctioned if he is seen to be making decisions that can bring the game into disrepute. From my experience, a ref will only call a game early for a serious offense and it sounds like in this circumstance he felt his safety was threatened.

You are obviously defending Ghan, and have obviously registered a new account to do just that, yet you say you are not affiliated with the club. Since you are 'new' to the forum, I will let you know that there is a long history of complaints about this team, and unfortunately for the clubs that do the right thing, the league seems unable to act on them, just like it has been unable to do so in the past on clubs that should be sanctioned.

I would simply make the suggestion to any team who is to play Ghan for the rest of the season, take your own video camera and record the game. This evidence my prove helpful to have some action taken against them.
'Winning doesn't really matter as long as you win.' - VINNY JONES
'It was like the ref had a brand new yellow card and wanted to see if it worked.' - RICHARD RUFUS

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Farwa_16 wrote:Firslty, its not my team that you mentioned " your playing white city goalkeeper". Ghan has 3 new goalkeepers this year and all of them plays for Ghan only. Last season few used to play for White city but they left it and then joined for Ghan. You just can't blame anyone without knowing the reason behind it. Without evidence nothing makes any point and even League says it :lol: :lol:
So your telling me Mohamed Alzuain hasnt played for Ghan this year ????? ohh sorry its spelt Aizuain on the SAASL records