GHAN UNITED

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: GHAN UNITED

Post by RowePark »

bloodypassit wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:Firslty, its not my team that you mentioned " your playing white city goalkeeper". Ghan has 3 new goalkeepers this year and all of them plays for Ghan only. Last season few used to play for White city but they left it and then joined for Ghan. You just can't blame anyone without knowing the reason behind it. Without evidence nothing makes any point and even League says it :lol: :lol:
So your telling me Mohamed Alzuain hasnt played for Ghan this year ????? ohh sorry its spelt Aizuain on the SAASL records

shhhh we dont want em relegated into our league lol

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Was a bit worrying at Knights last season when some Ghan spectators and players ( I believe one was the goalkeeper mentioned in this thread) jumped the fence and punched a spectator who had come along with of few Panthers players to watch our game.
I was taking the nets down but captured from about 40 metres away one of Ghan's players holding the spikes from the nets seemingly in a threatening manner....

Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

What did the league say about that photo Nick?

Footballwise
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Footballwise »

Same Ghan stories. I'll ask a question that others continually ask. How are this side still in the competition. They don't understand that it's a sport. They believe that if they can't win the game they will win the fight. Culture is a strange thing, but theirs is not that of a team that is required in an amateur competition. People play for fun and some competitiveness. Not to get bashed for a disputed decision. SAASL need to look in the mirror and man up by kicking this rabble out once and for all.

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

If it's as bad as its been claimed on here (and clubs I've been involved with in previous years have had issues with them), why are referees accepting the appointments involving Ghan? Stand firm and show SAASL they won't put their safety at risk

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

English wrote:What did the league say about that photo Nick?
Never sent it in, all the photo shows is opposition player holding some of the ground equipment, why I don't know ?
I was too far away (taking a net down) to see how he may have used it, but not a good look !
Our lads were bringing the spikes in after taking the other net down and dropped them on the ground to go over to the players race to calm things down after the pushing, shoving and punch occurred.

Footballwise
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Footballwise »

Correct, the referee's should refuse to officiate their games. The game does not need this. I cannot believe they are still in the competition. Not one person on this forum believes they are worthy of their position. Continuous indescetions. If it's not fighting, intimidating it's cheating with dual registration players. SAASL make the hard calls!

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

Last year was the pretty bad when i posted about a ghan utd player trying to insert a finger in a players bum and some bloke from ghan came on here and said it was just part of the game and it was intimidation tactics.... no its shiraz not, its sexual assault you filthly grub! :shock:
Bill Shankly at Dixie Dean's funeral -
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

kramerica
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by kramerica »

swannsong wrote:
English wrote:What did the league say about that photo Nick?
Never sent it in, all the photo shows is opposition player holding some of the ground equipment, why I don't know ?
I was too far away (taking a net down) to see how he may have used it, but not a good look !
Our lads were bringing the spikes in after taking the other net down and dropped them on the ground to go over to the players race to calm things down after the pushing, shoving and punch occurred.
Photo doesn't really say anything definitive. Ghan player could have picked it up and said "Hey guys, this is dangerous on side of the field, do you want me to help put it away?"

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Footballwise wrote:Correct, the referee's should refuse to officiate their games. The game does not need this. I cannot believe they are still in the competition. Not one person on this forum believes they are worthy of their position. Continuous indescetions. If it's not fighting, intimidating it's cheating with dual registration players. SAASL make the hard calls!
I believe Ghan can play and have to be in the league because they are fair and clean. It's Australia and everyone has the right to participate but being a Afghan team involving in the competitions doesn't mean we Australian be raciest and mean against them. Always have a look on the both sides and then take the decisions.

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

swannsong wrote:Was a bit worrying at Knights last season when some Ghan spectators and players ( I believe one was the goalkeeper mentioned in this thread) jumped the fence and punched a spectator who had come along with of few Panthers players to watch our game.
I was taking the nets down but captured from about 40 metres away one of Ghan's players holding the spikes from the nets seemingly in a threatening manner....

Pictures do not really mean much. In this picture Ghan player took away the spikes from one of Against players because some of them were really pissed off and tried to hurt Ghan and thier suppoters because they lost.

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

fowler_23 wrote:Last year was the pretty bad when i posted about a ghan utd player trying to insert a finger in a players bum and some bloke from ghan came on here and said it was just part of the game and it was intimidation tactics.... no its shiraz not, its sexual assault you filthly grub! :shock:
Do you have a proof he was sexually assaulted??? :lol: :lol:
Getting involved in the game means taking risks of every part. Ghan player was trying to insert a finger into other player bum and you were the only witness? They usually do not do this kind of disgusting acts in first place and it might have been a accident that the player was touched during the game while getting the ball but that doesnt mean he was trying hard to get his finger inside someone's bum even when he had Shorts and underwear on lol.

Jogonalex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jogonalex »

Farwa_16 wrote:
Footballwise wrote:Correct, the referee's should refuse to officiate their games. The game does not need this. I cannot believe they are still in the competition. Not one person on this forum believes they are worthy of their position. Continuous indescetions. If it's not fighting, intimidating it's cheating with dual registration players. SAASL make the hard calls!
I believe Ghan can play and have to be in the league because they are fair and clean. It's Australia and everyone has the right to participate but being a Afghan team involving in the competitions doesn't mean we Australian be raciest and mean against them. Always have a look on the both sides and then take the decisions.

Several posts would suggest otherwise.. where there's smoke there's fire!! Believe me this isn't made up, are you suggesting that every team that plays them is making all this up??
In my time at Anfield we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.
-- Bill Shankly --

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

If I may, it's not unusual for some people to take comments in their stride whereas others take great umbrage. This is where a lot of incidents seem to fester. What some see as ok, others see as not ok. What some see as "part of the game" others see as "not part of the game".
Australia is a land where people have come from all parts of the globe, and the "newer" arrivals often take a while to get used to "the norm" here.
Yes, its up to newbies to adapt, but it doesn't happen overnight.
I know that its common that when you're up against a team with a "reputation", some like to "test the boundaries" with them (even though people wont admit it) and then beat their chest that they did this and they did that if things go awry.
Play the game, enjoy the sport, be tolerant of others and you'll probably find that sour incidents become less and less.

Anyway, back to the abuse and finger pointing..... :wink:
Ignore this signature

Dry July
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dry July »

You're a prick Bomber.

Footballwise
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Footballwise »

Farwa_16 wrote:
Why bring Racism into it. At no stage did I suggest it had anything to do with being from an Afghan origin. It has to do with playing sport, respecting the sport and each other as humans. To suggest otherwise is clueless unless you play the victim card. Culture as I mentioned in a previous post is in reference to your club and team, every club has a culture regardless of which nationalities play for their team. But a poor club culture remains.

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Farwa_16 wrote:
swannsong wrote:Was a bit worrying at Knights last season when some Ghan spectators and players ( I believe one was the goalkeeper mentioned in this thread) jumped the fence and punched a spectator who had come along with of few Panthers players to watch our game.

Pictures do not really mean much. In this picture Ghan player took away the spikes from one of Against players because some of them were really pissed off and tried to hurt Ghan and thier suppoters because they lost.
Still playing the old 'victim' card.
Spikes were on the ground mate....Knights player took the spikes off him.
Ghan players and supporters jumped over the fence at the side of the players race to assault local spectators...

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

swannsong wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:

Still playing the old 'victim' card.
Spikes were on the ground mate....Knights player took the spikes off him.
Ghan players and supporters jumped over the fence at the side of the players race to assault local spectators...
Ghan still has the video :), no point of covering it up.

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

halfcutfan wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:

Several posts would suggest otherwise.. where there's smoke there's fire!! Believe me this isn't made up, are you suggesting that every team that plays them is making all this up??
League has over 20 teams but only 3 teams are against them not all. Users in this group are from those 3 teams. 3 out of 10 teams in the DIV has problems. The rest plays fair and enjoy it even if they loose.

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Farwa_16 wrote:
I have video too :) from both games !
I also remember several of your vocal female supporters deliberately moving into an area where spectators were drinking and telling them they shouldn't drink alcohol and that they were drunks.

P.S. I am not against Ghan per se, there are some good footballers in the team...but there is no hospitality shown to visitors at your 'club' and none of the club members or team come in to our club....nearly all teams are competitive on the field....but after the game is over, it stays on the field.

Burying your heads in the sand thinking your Club is squeaky clean and it's every other Club's problem will get you nowhere.

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

Farwa_16 wrote:Ghan still has the video :), no point of covering it up.
Interesting, on two separate occasions last year the club I was associated with asked for the footage, and in both instances we were told by Ghan it was unavailable.

jim.mcguinness
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jim.mcguinness »

Fed up reading their bull cabernet , racist card is a good one , here is an example we went to Ghan last year , I was coaching the A team last season , we have African players in our team , our player has a baby with his Caucasian girlfriend , on this day my daughter was looking after the child at the game , my daughter who is also Caucasian wandered towards the Ghan supporters where she was subjected to racial taunts about her half cast mixed race kid , disgusting foul mouths , get rid they make me sick

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Jim, if your talking about Ghan taunting or being raciest toward other people then it is not true because Ghan will never do that. They have families from different cultures and religions too. Ghan has other players too not just Afghans. Ghan supporters get taunted and people mock them too while watching the game. It was not just your suppoters. Southern Knight was versing Ghan last year and one of their supporter or player went to the Ghan supporters and hit one of the girl on the face with a muddy ball! Ghan can punch, hit or fight when other team starts it but they will never be mean towards their religion or culture. If your sick of them than just leave the league with your filthy accusations and just don't verse them mate :)

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

English wrote:
Interesting, on two separate occasions last year the club I was associated with asked for the footage, and in both instances we were told by Ghan it was unavailable.
Ghan provides the videos for the officials only. If you want the video than contact the league.

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

swannsong wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:
I have video too :) from both games !
I also remember several of your vocal female supporters deliberately moving into an area where spectators were drinking and telling them they shouldn't drink alcohol and that they were drunks.

P.S. I am not against Ghan per se, there are some good footballers in the team...but there is no hospitality shown to visitors at your 'club' and none of the club members or team come in to our club....nearly all teams are competitive on the field....but after the game is over, it stays on the field.

Burying your heads in the sand thinking your Club is squeaky clean and it's every other Club's problem will get you nowhere.
I'm not against your team too bro, i am just trying to explain to you guys that Ghan is not raciest or unfair cheap club which you guys think off. Every club has their bad and good sides but it doesn't mean you should make fun of them or talk cabernet about them on some forums or social media. The girl went to the supporters just because they started first, calling her bloody muslim and telling her off because of her scarf. That is when everything started. As you said after the game its over, but why don't you and other teams finish it too after the game instead of tellings others and complaining about it...

jim.mcguinness
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jim.mcguinness »

Are you saying it didn't happen? I am making this up? Mmmmmi think anyone that knows me would disput that and I do not hide behind false names on football forums , get a life mate

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

jim.mcguinness wrote:Are you saying it didn't happen? I am making this up? Mmmmmi think anyone that knows me would disput that and I do not hide behind false names on football forums , get a life mate
your not making this up, you might have seen or heard wrong. If your not hiding than contact Ghan yourself and speak to them instead of accusing them here. As i said they are more things to tell you or contact Ghan and ask them to give you the list of things they face every Game they play.

jim.mcguinness
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jim.mcguinness »

Won't be going tit for tat with you on this one , see you later and good luck with the tribunerals , you are going to need it I think .

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Farwa_16 wrote:
English wrote:
Ghan provides the videos for the officials only. If you want the video than contact the league.
So if the league ask for the video for round 2 game against Pontians, Ghan would be willing to provide..

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

bloodypassit wrote:So if the league ask for the video for round 2 game against Pontians, Ghan would be willing to provide..
Probably get the same response I got last year mate 'sorry that person isn't in Adelaide at the moment'