GHAN UNITED

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Re: GHAN UNITED

Post by Farwa_16 »

Dílligaf wrote:probably damage by one of your feril camels
Contact Ghan for the evidance, it was done by one of your kangeroo :lol:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

So it's all made up?

Have Ghan players tried to stick fingers up player's arses?

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

God is an Englishman wrote:So it's all made up?

Didn't deny it back then, claimed it as 'normal'.
abdababda wrote:Stuff like contacts in the genital areas are pretty much tactical mind games and are normal in football, u even see them in TV proffesionals doing it. Instead of being a sook and complaining about every single thing you should be working on your team about putting at least 3 passes together for the whole 90 minutes.
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

This team was formed recently 4 years ago with Rahim Shah Zaidi as the coach and new boys. This finger issue was done by other boys by the same name of the club "Ghan"! As i said before, before blaming the new Ghan team, people should clear the confusion please!

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

Farwa_16 wrote:

This team was formed recently 4 years ago with Rahim Shah Zaidi as the coach and new boys. This finger issue was done by other boys by the same name of the club "Ghan"! As i said before, before blaming the new Ghan team, people should clear the confusion please!
So you're saying there are two Ghan clubs? The 'new' Ghan was formed four years ago, correct?

Dash Riprock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dash Riprock »

Kick them out....whiffs fingers and all....
Then they can start Ghan 3.0 with the same core group of players who will then go on to play in multiple comps, fight, stick fingers up arses et al and we can then go around one more time in getting banned ready for Ghan 4.0 ..... Ground Hog day at the SAASL and no one has the bits to sort these clubs out ( and this extends beyond Ghan...they just seem to be the lightening conductor but where's there's smoke...)
Farwa .... maybe spend more time sorting your own in house Shiraz out..... respect is earned and saying others do similar things is no defence....not sure who else sticks fingers up bums though :shock:

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Dash Riprock wrote:Kick them out....whiffs fingers and all....
Then they can start Ghan 3.0 with the same core group of players who will then go on to play in multiple comps, fight, stick fingers up arses et al and we can then go around one more time in getting banned ready for Ghan 4.0 ..... Ground Hog day at the SAASL and no one has the bits to sort these clubs out ( and this extends beyond Ghan...they just seem to be the lightening conductor but where's there's smoke...)
Farwa .... maybe spend more time sorting your own in house Shiraz out..... respect is earned and saying others do similar things is no defence....not sure who else sticks fingers up bums though :shock:
For your information, soccer didn't even exist in Australia till they came lol. As i said you should clear your confusion about the teams and then start talking rubbish. one of of your fellow said nothing is possible without evidence so it is better for you to mind your business instead of sticking finger in other peoples business! If you want to get more information pm me. SAASL looks who is right and who is wrong and than take the decisions. " You just can't clap with one hand can you?"

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

English wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:

So you're saying there are two Ghan clubs? The 'new' Ghan was formed four years ago, correct?
Old Ghan players got kicked out of the club and some got banned for life due to the same issues (fingering, fighting, being rough and abusive towards other teams including their own coach!) SAASL took the deciuson and banned them for life. New Ghan formed 4 years ago with new playerers. It is Ghan kilburn soccer club now and i haven't heard sexual activity that they did or the League take action off. Ghan only plays rough now when the against team is rough too.

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

Farwa_16 wrote:Old Ghan players got kicked out of the club and some got banned for life due to the same issues (fingering, fighting, being rough and abusive towards other teams including their own coach!) SAASL took the deciuson and banned them for life. New Ghan formed 4 years ago with new playerers. It is Ghan kilburn soccer club now and i haven't heard sexual activity that they did or the League take action off. Ghan only plays rough now when the against team is rough too.
Interesting because complaints by Para Hills East to the league happened in 2015, which means it was the new Ghan boys who were sticking digits where they didn't belong. Or are you suggested it was tit for tat, and Para Hills East players did it first, so Ghan players retaliated?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

[Quote=Farwa_16"]Old Ghan players got kicked out of the club and some got banned for life due to the same issues (fingering, fighting, being rough and abusive towards other teams including their own coach!) SAASL took the deciuson and banned them for life. New Ghan formed 4 years ago with new playerers. It is Ghan kilburn soccer club now and i haven't heard sexual activity that they did or the League take action off. Ghan only plays rough now when the against team is rough too.[/quote]

The sexual assault has apparently happened recently with them. It was even defended by someon from ghan as "part of the game".

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Everyone is complaining how Ghan stick finger up in someone's muscat but what did the ref do? I have seen against teams slapping arses of Ghan players, sticking finger up towarss the audience, speaking rude towards the coach, hit with alcohol bottles, be raciest and etc but no one mention it because you guys think Ghan is the only team that is problematic but have a think of other boys in other teams and then decide what to say. If Ghan players wanted to stick up their finger into someones muscat, they can go a ahead and do it with each other instead of others. No one wants to get defame for the disgusting activity especially when your in Australia and have the chances to do something and when your already in DIV 2. Ghan has over 4 teams at the moment including junior team too. All 5 fingers are not same! If someone did the cheap act then he must have got what he deserved and now it doesnt mean that others blame the whole team when it wasn't their fault or act at all. Earning respect is hard and everyone knows it but ruining it takes few second only! You can't blame the whole team so i request if this finger acitivity act was few years ago then finish off the matter and stop spreading the news.

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Farwa_16" wrote:Old Ghan players got kicked out of the club and some got banned for life due to the same issues (fingering, fighting, being rough and abusive towards other teams including their own coach!) SAASL took the deciuson and banned them for life. New Ghan formed 4 years ago with new playerers. It is Ghan kilburn soccer club now and i haven't heard sexual activity that they did or the League take action off. Ghan only plays rough now when the against team is rough too.

The sexual assault has apparently happened recently with them. It was even defended by someon from ghan as "part of the game".
Against what team was it?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

It was a year ago.

"He got what he deserved" - who got what they deserved?

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

English wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:Old Ghan players got kicked out of the club and some got banned for life due to the same issues (fingering, fighting, being rough and abusive towards other teams including their own coach!) SAASL took the deciuson and banned them for life. New Ghan formed 4 years ago with new playerers. It is Ghan kilburn soccer club now and i haven't heard sexual activity that they did or the League take action off. Ghan only plays rough now when the against team is rough too.
Interesting because complaints by Para Hills East to the league happened in 2015, which means it was the new Ghan boys who were sticking digits where they didn't belong. Or are you suggested it was tit for tat, and Para Hills East players did it first, so Ghan players retaliated?

Sticking digits? more specific plz

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Farwa_16 wrote:
Farwa_16" wrote:Old Ghan players got kicked out of the club and some got banned for life due to the same issues (fingering, fighting, being rough and abusive towards other teams including their own coach!) SAASL took the deciuson and banned them for life. New Ghan formed 4 years ago with new playerers. It is Ghan kilburn soccer club now and i haven't heard sexual activity that they did or the League take action off. Ghan only plays rough now when the against team is rough too.

Para Hills East I believe

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

God is an Englishman wrote:It was a year ago.

A year ago? I want more details...
Who ever did the act got banned few years ago because this finger sticking matter was done by the old Ghan player around 5 years ago but people are spreading it now to defame Ghan!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Farwa_16 wrote:
English wrote:

Sticking digits? more specific plz
How much more specifc do you need? I heard index finger, right hand in the 2nd half on the right wing.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Farwa_16 wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:It was a year ago.

A year ago? I want more details...
Who ever did the act got banned few years ago because this finger sticking matter was done by the old Ghan player around 5 years ago but people are spreading it now to defame Ghan!
So you played a player last year that was banned?

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Farwa_16 wrote:

Para Hills East I believe
Last year Para hills east had a small issue at the ground during the game and both players fot injuried and both were Afghan. Both of the players had personal issues and Ghan accidently punched Para hills player nose and the matter went to police. Then the matter got solved and now they are friends. there was no sign of sexual act between the teams

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Contact Ghan for the full video, I was there watching the game but this sexual activity is all fake! There was nothing sexual going on during the game. I am 100% sure Ghan has the video still so contact them.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

That's not what PH East said

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Farwa_16 wrote:
Contact Ghan for the full video, I was there watching the game but this sexual activity is all fake! There was nothing sexual going on during the game. I am 100% sure Ghan has the video still so contact them.
Yes I'm sure their video would incriminate their own player

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

God is an Englishman wrote:That's not what PH East said
Are you part of the PHE team? No right? Then how you know what is true and what is not?

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Farwa_16 wrote:
Yes I'm sure their video would incriminate their own player
Video shows what is going on. Even PHE had camera last year then why haven't they got the evidence? Why didn't they complain to Ghan? Why didn't they complain to League and why didn't league Take action of the act? League watched the whole video and then took action.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Farwa_16 wrote:
Are you part of the PHE team? No right? Then how you know what is true and what is not?
No, i don't know what is true and never said I did. However, what reason did PHE have to make it up?
I also trust the person who reported it.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Farwa_16 wrote:
Video shows what is going on. Even PHE had camera last year then why haven't they got the evidence? Why didn't they complain to Ghan? Why didn't they complain to League and why didn't league Take action of the act? League watched the whole video and then took action.
Wow, you must have an amazing camera that covers the whole pitch at all times in such detail. Perhaps you could lend it to to Foxtel so they don't need to take 20 cameras along to games.

Dash Riprock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dash Riprock »

Farwa_16 wrote:
X
So now it's fake news!!
Sling your hook a-hole.....

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Farwa_16 wrote:
No, i don't know what is true and never said I did. However, what reason did PHE have to make it up?
I also trust the person who reported it.
As i said, personal issues between Ghan and PH E players.

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Dash Riprock wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:
X
So now it's fake news!!
Sling your hook a-hole.....
Yeh it is, show everyone the evidance and then start blaming them