GHAN UNITED

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Re: GHAN UNITED

Post by Farwa_16 »

English wrote:
bloodypassit wrote:So if the league ask for the video for round 2 game against Pontians, Ghan would be willing to provide..
Probably get the same response I got last year mate 'sorry that person isn't in Adelaide at the moment'
Ghan always provides evidence to the league only. This time they will do it again. Ghan gives the evidence such as pictures and videos to the SAASL only! not to any teams. :)

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Farwa_16 wrote:Jim, if your talking about Ghan taunting or being raciest toward other people then it is not true because Ghan will never do that. They have families from different cultures and religions too. Ghan has other players too not just Afghans. Ghan supporters get taunted and people mock them too while watching the game. It was not just your suppoters. Southern Knight was versing Ghan last year and one of their supporter or player went to the Ghan supporters and hit one of the girl on the face with a muddy ball! Ghan can punch, hit or fight when other team starts it but they will never be mean towards their religion or culture. If your sick of them than just leave the league with your filthy accusations and just don't verse them mate :)
What utter crap !
I was at the mouth of the players race (where most spectators congregate) for the whole game...no balls were thrown at any supporters.
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Farwa i think the fairy tales you are saying isnt making your club more of a mockery .....

Ghan have been found guilty previously for playing ineligible players, misconduct with violence etc and if you think its only 3 teams from Div2 commenting here ... you might need to do some research

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

swannsong wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:Jim, if your talking about Ghan taunting or being raciest toward other people then it is not true because Ghan will never do that. They have families from different cultures and religions too. Ghan has other players too not just Afghans. Ghan supporters get taunted and people mock them too while watching the game. It was not just your suppoters. Southern Knight was versing Ghan last year and one of their supporter or player went to the Ghan supporters and hit one of the girl on the face with a muddy ball! Ghan can punch, hit or fight when other team starts it but they will never be mean towards their religion or culture. If your sick of them than just leave the league with your filthy accusations and just don't verse them mate :)
What utter crap !
I was at the mouth of the players race (where most spectators congregate) for the whole game...no balls were thrown at any supporters.
Contact Ghan for the evidance :)

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

bloodypassit wrote:Farwa i think the fairy tales you are saying isnt making your club more of a mockery .....

Ghan have been found guilty previously for playing ineligible players, misconduct with violence etc and if you think its only 3 teams from Div2 commenting here ... you might need to do some research
Can't research with all the fake ids over here can i? As if other teams don't do the same act lol. Every team has the good and bad sides.

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Farwa_16 wrote: Contact Ghan for the evidance :)
Send me a copy Miss farwa, much easier :)

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

swannsong wrote:
Ask Ghan not me, I am just a supporter.

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Farwa_16 wrote:
swannsong wrote:
Ask them for me, much easier for a supporter, especially if you have personally seen the proof... to communicate with them....PM me when you have the 'evidance'(sic).

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Farwa_16 wrote:
swannsong wrote:
Seem to claim to know a lot for "just a supporter".

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Ask them for me, much easier for a supporter, especially if you have personally seen the proof... to communicate with them....PM me when you have the 'evidance'(sic).[/quote]
As i said before, i have seen them getting the evidence and i was the witness over there as well. This does not mean i have the evidance with me especially when it was last year! The men who did the act to the girl was wearing a gray hoodie and black pants. I was not the only one witness. There was heaps of other people who saw it. Even the girls smoking under the shed saw it from your team (your supporters). When game finished both teams were going inside when that guy came and threw the ball on the girl and next minute we saw both of the teams started fighting. If i see the guy i will recoginze his face.

P.S i if i find that boy picture in any of those evidance which i have with myself personally, i will surely pm you.

Footballwise
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Footballwise »

Farwa_16 wrote:
English wrote:
bloodypassit wrote:So if the league ask for the video for round 2 game against Pontians, Ghan would be willing to provide..
Probably get the same response I got last year mate 'sorry that person isn't in Adelaide at the moment'
Ghan always provides evidence to the league only. This time they will do it again. Ghan gives the evidence such as pictures and videos to the SAASL only! not to any teams. :)
Pictures and footage don't tell the full story. It would only be snippets of the incidents. Ghan, victims in all this. Please SAASL protect them.

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

fowler_23 wrote:Last year was the pretty bad when i posted about a ghan utd player trying to insert a finger in a players bum and some bloke from ghan came on here and said it was just part of the game and it was intimidation tactics.... no its shiraz not, its sexual assault you filthly grub! :shock:
This was Maiwand against south coast last yr. Not Ghan!
This is the issue because people get mixed up with Maiwand fc and Ghan Untd and whatever incident happens involving Maiwand then people start talking bad and blames Ghan for it. Clear your confusion first and then post about Ghan... SAASL has 3 afghan teams. Green united, Maiwand FC and Ghan Untd. clear your confusion :)

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by RowePark »

Farwa_16 wrote:
fowler_23 wrote:Last year was the pretty bad when i posted about a ghan utd player trying to insert a finger in a players bum and some bloke from ghan came on here and said it was just part of the game and it was intimidation tactics.... no its shiraz not, its sexual assault you filthly grub! :shock:
This is the issue because people get mixed up with Maiwand fc and Ghan Untd and whatever incident happens involving Maiwand then people start talking bad and blames Ghan for it. Clear your confusion first and then post about Ghan... SAASL has 3 afghan teams. Green united, Maiwand FC and Ghan Untd. clear your confusion :)
maiwand and south cost this year.
ghan also accused a few times of it last year.

clear your confusion.

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Gristy wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:
maiwand and south cost this year.
ghan also accused a few times of it last year.

clear your confusion.
Why you against for?? did ghan do the same with you even tho they haven't played your team? LOL

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by RowePark »

im not against anything. just correcting your information.

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Gristy wrote:im not against anything. just correcting your information.
It clearly shows that you always comment against Ghan.

Dry July
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dry July »

It doesn't show that at all.

YTB
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by YTB »

Farwa_16 wrote:
Alright camel shiraz how about you all get out the league, stick you're fingers up each other's asses in peace and no one will make any complaints about youse. Even if you decide to shiraz goats and camels

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

YTB wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:
Alright camel shiraz how about you all get out the league, stick you're fingers up each other's asses in peace and no one will make any complaints about youse. Even if you decide to shiraz goats and camels
:lol: :lol: :lol: someone is really pissed of

YTB
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by YTB »

Alright camel shiraz how about you all get out the league, stick you're fingers up each other's asses in peace and no one will make any complaints about youse. Even if you decide to shiraz goats and camels[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: someone is really pissed of[/quote]

Do you enjoy having sex with goats and camels? Mudflap

YTB
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by YTB »

Farwa_16 wrote:

How much will your mother cost at the local slave auction?

Jogonalex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jogonalex »

It clearly shows that you always comment against Ghan.[/quote]

Alright camel shiraz how about you all get out the league, stick you're fingers up each other's asses in peace and no one will make any complaints about youse. Even if you decide to shiraz goats and camels[/quote]

I'm assuming you're fishing here because Ghan definitely has a problem.... if you're there every week then you see it and condone the actions :clown: but hey don't let the truth get in the way of a good story :lol:
In my time at Anfield we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.
-- Bill Shankly --

Srbin
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Srbin »

YTB wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:

Maybe sit the next couple of plays out

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

YTB wrote:Alright camel shiraz how about you all get out the league, stick you're fingers up each other's asses in peace and no one will make any complaints about youse. Even if you decide to shiraz goats and camels

Do you enjoy having sex with goats and camels? Mudflap[/quote]
You have a go and then let me know how it felt :wink:

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

YTB wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:

LOL, You don't have anymore things to say about Ghan heyyyyy!

Dash Riprock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dash Riprock »

How much will your mother cost at the local slave auction?[/quote]

LOL, You don't have anymore things to say about Ghan heyyyyy![/quote]
heyyyy what a F***in troll...
Ghan, Maiwand et al area blot on the league..always have been and always will be.
The real problem is letting them get away with their shiraz time after time... as for you Farwa... what a crock... only a supporter.. hope the tribunals finally catch up with your team and good riddance

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

Dash Riprock wrote:How much will your mother cost at the local slave auction?
LOL, You don't have anymore things to say about Ghan heyyyyy![/quote]
heyyyy what a F***in troll...
Ghan, Maiwand et al area blot on the league..always have been and always will be.
The real problem is letting them get away with their shiraz time after time... as for you Farwa... what a crock... only a supporter.. hope the tribunals finally catch up with your team and good riddance[/quote]

Guess what happened this week looser??? Munno Para as your type of team injured some of the ghan players and damaged their ground equipments at Ghan Homeground. I thought Ghan was the only abusive and rough team but i guess other "Good" teams are out of control too now

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Farwa_16 wrote:Guess what happened this week looser??? Munno Para as your type of team injured some of the ghan players and damaged their ground equipments at Ghan Homeground. I thought Ghan was the only abusive and rough team but i guess other "Good" teams are out of control too now
What did the ref do about these "injured" players?

I don't think any one has ever said that Ghan are the only team with problems but you must see that their name comes up a lot.

For the record, I coached against them in the reserves cup last year and nothing out of the ordinary happened at all. We won easily and from memory there was some words on the sidelines after one foul and that was it. Nothing (in fact less) than you see week in week out.

Dílligaf
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Dílligaf »

probably damage by one of your feril camels

Farwa_16
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Farwa_16 »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Farwa_16 wrote:Guess what happened this week looser??? Munno Para as your type of team injured some of the ghan players and damaged their ground equipments at Ghan Homeground. I thought Ghan was the only abusive and rough team but i guess other "Good" teams are out of control too now
What did the ref do about these "injured" players?

I don't think any one has ever said that Ghan are the only team with problems but you must see that their name comes up a lot.

For the record, I coached against them in the reserves cup last year and nothing out of the ordinary happened at all. We won easily and from memory there was some words on the sidelines after one foul and that was it. Nothing (in fact less) than you see week in week out.
Ref gave them foul or continued the game, Ref was fair. If you read the posts on this forum from other people you can see how everyone are blaming Ghan as if it is only the rough team! Their names come up alot because people want to do it as they cannot leave the problems at the ground only instead complain about it later. Ghan has no problem with anyone as i said before every team somehow has some problem because no team is perfect lol.