Seeking new players

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

caskie
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Seeking new players

Post by caskie »

Adelaide wanders are still taking players for the current season. Currently playing division 2 Saturday, the club is looking for a strong promotion push under new coach David Eggers. We currently have excellent bar facilities in our club rooms, large change rooms and one of the best pitches in the amateur league. So weather you are a social player just looking for a kick or someone coming in looking to be part of the first team squad, we welcome all people and cultures at our very multicultural club.

Trainings are Tuesday and Thursday, 6:30pm at our home ground of Matheson reserve, Buccleuch Ave, Findon

Don't hesitate to contact me in a private msg or on my mobile: 0450065569
Last edited by caskie on Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: Seeking new players

Post by Knight15 »

caskie wrote:Adelaide wanders are still taking players for the current season. Currently playing division 2 Saturday, the club is looking for a strong promotion push under new coach David Eggers. We currently have excellent bar and Garbage facilities in our club rooms, large change rooms and one of the best pitches in the amateur league. So weather you are a social player just looking for a kick or someone coming in looking to be part of the first team squad, we welcome all people and cultures at our very multicultural club.

Trainings are Tuesday and Thursday, 6:30pm at our home ground of Matheson reserve, Buccleuch Ave, Findon

Don't hesitate to contact me in a private msg or on my mobile: 0450065569

Most teams don't do enough with their rubbish good to see you take your garbage seriously
Are you Bodo in disguise?

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Seeking new players

Post by THE ORAKLE »

so are Manchester united. or bloody well should be. :roll: