Sunday div 4

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

getup
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Sunday div 4

Post by getup »

Westwood vs Payneham Postel

Bs 6-2
As 2-2

Westwood are exactly what i imagined...a dirty bunch of cowards who cant just play fairly.
One coward..#17 in particular cowardly lined up our striker from behind and kicked him in the calf and then ran to the other corner of the ground like a little girl. Flog!!

Any other div 4 results?

Kaiser Chefs
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Re: Sunday div 4

Post by Kaiser Chefs »

getup wrote:Any other div 4 results?
http://www.saasl.com.au/common/pages/pu ... tyid=66506
Bon Appétit

legendaryhasbeen
In Memory of Dylan Tombides
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by legendaryhasbeen »

Massive incident at Andrews Farm v Great Wall resulting in an ambulance and police called.

Dazza
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Dazza »

Andrews Farm v Great Wall
As 3-1
Bs 0-1

FoundIt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by FoundIt »

legendaryhasbeen wrote:Massive incident at Andrews Farm v Great Wall resulting in an ambulance and police called.
fill us in...
Im closer than you think

SBSFC
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by SBSFC »

SBS FC v Unley
first team 1-0
reserves 2-2

A great first game for SBS FC against a good group of lads from Unley.

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

SBSFC wrote:SBS FC v Unley
first team 1-0
reserves 2-2

How was the reception

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by RowePark »

legendaryhasbeen wrote:Massive incident at Andrews Farm v Great Wall resulting in an ambulance and police called.

we had to do this for great wall and westwood last year :)

redwin
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by redwin »

This crap still happening... when will the league take a stance

Kaiser Chefs
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Kaiser Chefs »

bloodypassit wrote:
SBSFC wrote:SBS FC v Unley
first team 1-0
reserves 2-2
How was the reception
:lol:
Bon Appétit

Dazza
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Dazza »

It certainly seems like it'll be an interesting season already with Great Wall, Westwood and now CFC

spooky1972
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by spooky1972 »

now with no cards its even better for these clubs

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

FoundIt wrote:
fill us in...
I was told that:

GW were filming the game
AF asked them to stop as they had under 18's in the side
GW refused and claimed not to speak English
AF turned the tripod around so it wasn't facing the pitch
GW set upon the one bloke and gave him quite a beating
GW then fighting with the police when they turned up as well

I was not there, I did not see it. Merely what I was told.

WAWAW
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by WAWAW »

Who are Great Wall?
#mylipsaresealed

blue moon
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by blue moon »

not condoning what happened but cant understand why you would make an issue out of someone filming a game.

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by RowePark »

blue moon wrote:not condoning what happened but cant understand why you would make an issue out of someone filming a game.
club comes from E&D background and the policy there is, if asked, stop filming/take photographs etc.

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by RowePark »

Forest T Hairy wrote:Who are Great Wall?
the had 4-5 teams in 2016 and the same in 2017, the first team played under Uni SA in 2014 in the CSL but left because they wanted to be by themselves.

Asahara Shōkō
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Asahara Shōkō »

Gristy wrote:
blue moon wrote:not condoning what happened but cant understand why you would make an issue out of someone filming a game.
club comes from E&D background and the policy there is, if asked, stop filming/take photographs etc.
Is it not on open space?
Apparently Knight15 finds me attractive

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

Gristy wrote:
If you worried about being filmed don't play - really I don't care where it came from if someone was so pig headed he grabbed a camera he probably deserved a clip
Are you Bodo in disguise?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Knight15 wrote:
Gristy wrote:
If you worried about being filmed don't play - really I don't care where it came from if someone was so pig headed he grabbed a camera he probably deserved a clip
Deserved to be bashed by multiple people?
Deserved to be put in hospital for turning a camera around?

VERY strange world you must live in if that's acceptable.

Go to any event involving children and you are told that you cannot film without permission. Happened in my son's game a few weeks ago, opposition came and asked permission, it was given. Don't film kids without permission.

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Brian the Postman »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Knight15 wrote:
Gristy wrote: club comes from E&D background and the policy there is, if asked, stop filming/take photographs etc.

Go to any event involving children and you are told that you cannot film without permission. Happened in my son's game a few weeks ago, opposition came and asked permission, it was given. Don't film kids without permission.
Isn't this the point where you say that it's a mens league?
It's all in the Delivery!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Brian the Postman wrote: Deserved to be bashed by multiple people?

A legal requirement on a minor doesn't change because he's playing in a senior league.

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

[quote="
If you worried about being filmed don't play - really I don't care where it came from if someone was so pig headed he grabbed a camera he probably deserved a clip[/quote]

Go to any event involving children and you are told that you cannot film without permission. Happened in my son's game a few weeks ago, opposition came and asked permission, it was given. Don't film kids without permission.[/quote]

Oh dear you have outdone yourself

1) When did I say it was acceptable to be beaten up by multiple people? A "clip" for grabbing a camera to quote 2,490 of your quotes "you weren't even there"
2) Strange world when you can't film a game of football in a men's league

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Brian the Postman »

A legal requirement on a minor doesn't change because he's playing in a senior league.
Given that it's a public space and the filming is done for a non-commercial purpose (I am going to go out on a limb here and say it wasn't) my understanding is that it is legal.

Please provide the proof that this is different with minors present? Given Australia doesn't have an enshrined right to privacy.

There are no general restrictions on the taking of photographs or film in a public place or from a public place. The only restrictions would be that the photo not: be indecent (such as 'up skirt' photos); of a child in a provcative or sexual manner; be used for voyeurism; protected by a court order (eg. child custody or witness protection); defamatory or being used for commercial purposes.

If the photos or film are being taken on private property, then the owner of that property may impose their own limitations on who can take photos of what. This means that if a sporting club uses council owned property for its events then the council may impose limitations on photography. This does not stop someone taking photos of the private property from a public place outside that property.

The above was taken from the legal services commission website, I think you are making stuff up unless you are suggesting that the children (or minors) were being filmed in a provocative or sexual manner?
It's all in the Delivery!

redwin
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by redwin »

In the Scottish league, didn't a 13yo debut for Celtic's first team. I wonder how many TV Channels asked their parents for permission to film.

I don't understand this whole no photo/filming issue in public/controled spaces.
In todays age, there are cameras everywhere. I guess these are families who do not leave home (inside) because even the council photos the outside.....

WAWAW
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by WAWAW »

Surely the filming is for coaching purposes or the clubs own presentation night for bloopers or something like that. I'm sure that no offence or untoward filming would of been undertaken.

It is an adult league and if there are players aged 16/17 playing then that's the way it is.

Sounds like this situation got out of hand when not necessary..... but then again clubs can't control players at supporters at the best of times, hence we have these debates.

Onwards and upwards!
#mylipsaresealed

Ned
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ned »

The guy was filming people not the game. Remember the player who got a flick on the ear and went down. This guy did that and that"s what Great Wall players and supporters saw. Then they just came from everywhere and it was on. No coppers until it was over. Hope the camera guy apologises to his pal who ended up in hospital.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Knight15 wrote:Oh dear you have outdone yourself

1) When did I say it was acceptable to be beaten up by multiple people? A "clip" for grabbing a camera to quote 2,490 of your quotes "you weren't even there"
You said he deserved a clip whilst discussing a situation where the bloke was set upon by multiple people.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Brian the Postman wrote:

Given that it's a public space and the filming is done for a non-commercial purpose (I am going to go out on a limb here and say it wasn't) my understanding is that it is legal.

Please provide the proof that this is different with minors present? Given Australia doesn't have an enshrined right to privacy.

There are no general restrictions on the taking of photographs or film in a public place or from a public place. The only restrictions would be that the photo not: be indecent (such as 'up skirt' photos); of a child in a provcative or sexual manner; be used for voyeurism; protected by a court order (eg. child custody or witness protection); defamatory or being used for commercial purposes.

If the photos or film are being taken on private property, then the owner of that property may impose their own limitations on who can take photos of what. This means that if a sporting club uses council owned property for its events then the council may impose limitations on photography. This does not stop someone taking photos of the private property from a public place outside that property.

The above was taken from the legal services commission website, I think you are making stuff up unless you are suggesting that the children (or minors) were being filmed in a provocative or sexual manner?
I can only say that whenever my children have been in any event such as this then permission has always been asked to film them. If I don't want someone filming my children then you can be sure that I will be stopping them.

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

Knight15 wrote:Oh dear you have outdone yourself

You said he deserved a clip whilst discussing a situation where the bloke was set upon by multiple people.
Were you there?