WANDERERS DESTROY GRYPHONS

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Diego10
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

WANDERERS DESTROY GRYPHONS

Post by Diego10 »

GRYPHONS ARE ONE OF THE WORST TEAMS TO PLAY AMATURE FOOTBALL THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEM SELVES GETTING THRASHED 5-1 ADELAIDE WANDERERS COULD OF PLAYED WITH 7 PLAYERS

rambo
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by rambo »

Dont think the gryphons were that bad give them some credit!!!!!!
Wandrerers played soccer in the second half!!!
Best of luck GRYPHONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the REAL one
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by the REAL one »

was there at veneto... wanderers are a good side with quality players... they look like a very big and strong team

as an unbiased spectator... 1st 20 mins was all wanderers, they moved the ball well around the park... mazza in deep midfield pulling the strings... dom was damaging own the right and he was the 1 that opened the scoring with a thundering shot that beat the gk on his near post... then i think it was dom who set up joe bel for the 2nd with a diving header... gryphons gk mazis then went off injured after a collision... it was then i personally thought it was going to be a massacre...
but the gryphons responded well and top scorer gala pegged 1 back 4 the gryphons taking his tally i think 2 8 goals in 3 games???
maybe the wanderers took the foot off the pedal or gryphons found sum belief but they should have equalised with a gr8 move down the right resulting in carl putting a gr8 cross in that johnny d should have scored but the resulting goal mouth scramble was cleared... 2-1 at h/t

2nd half started evenly and i thought the gryphons should have equalised when another goal mouth scramble was cleared off the line which 4 me look liked it was with arm but it was too quick 4 the ref 2 see... again my initial thoughts were wrong again, thought maybe the gryphons would put the pressure on and make a game of it... but they just seemed 2 give up, they lacked a system and tried 2 play the long ball 4ward...
wanderers took control and punished them with 3 goals... JP was showing his class on the left... a stupid red 4 the gryphons especially after coming on as a sub and playing less than 10 mins

wanderers deserved the scoreline... but i was disappointed with some of the comments they made towards the end... made it sound like they are exclusive for italians... i no they have other players of diff backgrounds but some of the comments werent good