Burundi Eagles

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

reddevil
Apprentice
Apprentice

Burundi Eagles

Post by reddevil »

Well seems like habits are hard to change.

Burundi Eagles playing federation players yet again. Photos going in to SAASL tomorrow along with a match report from our game yesterday and the first time we played them earlier this season. No wonder they top our League playing FFSA players. Two even wore their federation team tops under their Burundi kit, and their coach when questioned by the official ref said that he was allowed to play Fed players, and that he had done nothing wrong.

The players in question even admitted to the referee that they had played both SAASL and FFSA all season talk about taking the piss.

Word of warning to other teams, they are very crafty how they abuse the system registering for both FFSA and SAASL- one player that we identified at the first game changed the first letter of his surname from M to N, others simply use abbreviated names or switch around their surname and Christian names.

Didn't they get reprimanded last year doing the same thing in Collegiate League? Lets hope SAASL do the right thing and kick them out.

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Burundi Eagles

Post by RowePark »

Year before they were kicked out and played for North city last year

The real thing
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The real thing »

Keep exposing their cheating otherwise they will keep on doing it. We have simple standards, so don't let them succeed by cheating.

Old Redback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Old Redback »

With the knowledge they had done it before did you not request a card check before the game?

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by RowePark »

so what was the outcome?

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

are they another of these middle eastern clubs that the amateur league seems to be stuck with. :?: :?: :?:

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stitch This »

THE ORAKLE wrote:are they another of these middle eastern clubs that the amateur league seems to be stuck with. :?: :?: :?:
You mean like those white christian euros that assaulted a ref last week?
Time for some righteous indignation

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

Stitch This wrote:
THE ORAKLE wrote:are they another of these middle eastern clubs that the amateur league seems to be stuck with. :?: :?: :?:
You mean the African bloke?

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

English wrote:
Stitch This wrote:
hey stitch this I only asked a bloody question ok. now I ask another one, why are you always so quick to jump on my back. do you know me or what. :?: :?: :?:

Ippatsu Geinin
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Ippatsu Geinin »

You're the one who brought the middle east into it for no apparent reason (again).

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

Ippatsu Geinin wrote:You're the one who brought the middle east into it for no apparent reason (again).
I REPEAT. I ONLY ASKED OK.

spooky1972
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by spooky1972 »

just like Sierra Stars registered as Kenny Rogers in the FFSA, registered as Rogers Kenny in SAASL yet they used the same photo. I bet they are the same guys too, Vipers White City & Strikers players.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

why would ffsa want to be bothered with clubs who habitualy carry on like that. :roll:

Mr Boombastic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mr Boombastic »

Ippatsu Geinin wrote:You're the one who brought the middle east into it for no apparent reason (again).
Maybe because the middle eastern, along with African clubs are the ones who seem to be causing most of the issues at the present time.
Previously it was the Albanians who now don't have a club in the SAASL anymore, so if SAASL can ban the Albanians, then why can't they take some sort of action against the middle eastern and African based clubs who are the ones causing so many issues? How many more times do clubs need to complain to the league about these clubs before SAASL take a hard stance.
NOTHING SOFT COMES OUT OF ELIZABETH

PLAYFORD CITY PATRIOTS FC The pride of Elizabeth

The Bluehearts
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Bluehearts »

What middle eastern clubs? I can only recall there being one in recent times AFC Falcons (something like that). They were Egyption but I don't think they cause any trouble.

edit: there's a Southern Cypriot club as well but I don't think they cause any trouble either.
Linda Linda

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

I just assumed people who come over here wanted to become Australians once upon a time that was.:roll:

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

The Bluehearts

What middle eastern clubs? I can only recall there being one in recent times AFC Falcons (something like that). They were Egyption but I don't think they cause any trouble.

I'm pretty sure
Egypt is in Africa......
and
Cyprus is in Europe....
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

The Bluehearts
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Bluehearts »

They are also in the middle east.

Linda Linda

Right Back
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Back »

The Bluehearts wrote:What middle eastern clubs? I can only recall there being one in recent times AFC Falcons (something like that). They were Egyption but I don't think they cause any trouble.

edit: there's a Southern Cypriot club as well but I don't think they cause any trouble either.
ACU Falcons were a Coptic Church club and never caused any trouble, and they definitely didnt go down the paths of Hazara/Burundi/Ghan
THE ORAKLE wrote:I just assumed people who come over here wanted to become Australians once upon a time that was.:roll:
ACU Falcons was also a club which was full of people who love Australia, and the SAASL to my knowledge was never "persuaded" to "include" them by the government :D

Urusei Yatsura
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Urusei Yatsura »

Right Back wrote: and they definitely didnt go down the paths of Hazara/Burundi/Ghan :D
None of those are middle eastern.

Right Back
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Back »

Urusei Yatsura wrote:
Right Back wrote: and they definitely didnt go down the paths of Hazara/Burundi/Ghan :D
None of those are middle eastern.
No they're not but they're all clubs who's members the SAASL could do without

Urusei Yatsura
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Urusei Yatsura »

I think oracle and bravehearts was discussing the middle east.

Right Back
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Back »

#88 wrote:The falcons lads were decent. Been extinct for a few years now, they were playing at Cowandilla primary school last I remember, pitch was horrible!
Thats becuase they after a couple of years at Fulham we're kicked out to make way for the juniors in 2011 I believe, played at Cowandilla for a season then moved to Grange for the next 2 then folded at the end of 2013....most of the boys are still kicking around at other clubs

Randoman
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Randoman »

reddevil wrote:Well seems like habits are hard to change.

Burundi Eagles playing federation players yet again. Photos going in to SAASL tomorrow along with a match report from our game yesterday and the first time we played them earlier this season. No wonder they top our League playing FFSA players. Two even wore their federation team tops under their Burundi kit, and their coach when questioned by the official ref said that he was allowed to play Fed players, and that he had done nothing wrong.

The players in question even admitted to the referee that they had played both SAASL and FFSA all season talk about taking the piss.

Word of warning to other teams, they are very crafty how they abuse the system registering for both FFSA and SAASL- one player that we identified at the first game changed the first letter of his surname from M to N, others simply use abbreviated names or switch around their surname and Christian names.

Didn't they get reprimanded last year doing the same thing in Collegiate League? Lets hope SAASL do the right thing and kick them out.
Those crafty sherry!

reddevil
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by reddevil »

Burundi have had 6 points deducted for playing FFSA players and now finish 3rd instead of 1st.

http://www.saasl.com.au/common/pages/pu ... tyid=66506

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by RowePark »

reddevil wrote:Burundi have had 6 points deducted for playing FFSA players and now finish 3rd instead of 1st.

http://www.saasl.com.au/common/pages/pu ... tyid=66506
deducted or fixtures reversed?

Dash Riprock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dash Riprock »

Same happened in the Collegiate..... were even dumb enough to have a picture of the FFSA player on their FB site celebrating his goals!!!
Cheating AND dumb to boot....
One day, the lure of money will be weaker than all the comps just kicking them out for good....

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

Urusei Yatsura wrote:I think oracle and bravehearts was discussing the middle east.
look honestly I don't care where they come from as long as they DONT bring THEIR interpretation OF THE RULES WITH THEM OK. :roll:

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

Dash Riprock wrote:Same happened in the Collegiate..... were even dumb enough to have a picture of the FFSA player on their FB site celebrating his goals!!!
Cheating AND dumb to boot....
One day, the lure of money will be weaker than all the comps just kicking them out for good....
unfortunately not so,money will always be with us along with the greed and avarice that comes with it. the bugga who invented money has a bloody lot to answer for. :roll:

Urusei Yatsura
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Urusei Yatsura »

So why mention the middle east?