Inter No. 16

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

brushmancity
Apprentice
Apprentice

Inter No. 16

Post by brushmancity »

You are a gutless wonder Butler to King hit somebody then run away.

Guiseppe
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Re: Inter No. 16

Post by Guiseppe »

shiraz up u muppet ur supporter threw the firstt one an when it kicks off all u champagne play the poor me card maybe you old blokes should have froffies in the nursing home rather then stand behind the goals an run your mouths!
An the bloke who starts it runs an hides in the club haha

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

Same old from a shite club, for your info grubeppe isn't Inter on a league warning and possible expulsion for the same old shite....Well worth the effort then in your eyes you muppet.... :clown:
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Ctrl-Alt-Del »

Guiseppe wrote:shiraz up u muppet ur supporter threw the firstt one an when it kicks off all u champagne play the poor me card maybe you old blokes should have froffies in the nursing home rather then stand behind the goals an run your mouths!
An the bloke who starts it runs an hides in the club haha
nice input Jordan
Why is everyone always telling people on computers to hit me ?

Guiseppe
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Guiseppe »

The cabernet that comes out your ferals mouths! One stage had a bloke about 70 with no teeth hurling abuse with his pants up to his nipples! I reckon i could count the amount of teeth through out your whole club on one hand! funny how its always at your ground that cabernet goes down! An the women on the side are even worse!

Cya in cup next year ✌

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Guiseppe wrote:The cabernet that comes out your ferals mouths! One stage had a bloke about 70 with no teeth hurling abuse with his pants up to his nipples! I reckon i could count the amount of teeth through out your whole club on one hand! funny how its always at your ground that cabernet goes down! An the women on the side are even worse!

Cya in cup next year ✌
I think you should check the history before you get too much more information wrong.
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

supastar#8
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by supastar#8 »

swannsong wrote:
Guiseppe wrote:The cabernet that comes out your ferals mouths! One stage had a bloke about 70 with no teeth hurling abuse with his pants up to his nipples! I reckon i could count the amount of teeth through out your whole club on one hand! funny how its always at your ground that cabernet goes down! An the women on the side are even worse!

Cya in cup next year ✌
I think you should check the history before you get too much more information wrong.
I think you should stay out of this

Guiseppe
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Guiseppe »

Swanny for a supporter to hit a player walkin off at half time then for them to claim inter started it an put on a forum is pathetic it was all fine after game everyone went in an had a beer an chatted then someone gets home and wants to be a hero behind a keyboard? He could of chirped up an said it to someones face but rather go home tell his wife how much of a tough nut he is an lip up over a forum where he can be anonymous! Pathetic!

Dos Santos
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Dos Santos »

The Downs never do nothing wrong guys, pull your heads in

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

Guiseppe wrote:Swanny for a supporter to hit a player walkin off at half time then for them to claim inter started it an put on a forum is pathetic it was all fine after game everyone went in an had a beer an chatted then someone gets home and wants to be a hero behind a keyboard? He could of chirped up an said it to someones face but rather go home tell his wife how much of a tough nut he is an lip up over a forum where he can be anonymous! Pathetic!
So you are angels at your home ground, You are a dead set cranker. I don't see any other club hanging by a thread for the same sort of issues. As for being anonymous my user name says it all you biff. And the guy you are talking about with no teeth etc is a life member of your club. So keep trying to say once again your club is at no fault I am sure it will go down a treat at league headquarters or even better in Division 2.... :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

No kidding
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by No kidding »

legga wrote:
Guiseppe wrote:Swanny for a supporter to hit a player walkin off at half time then for them to claim inter started it an put on a forum is pathetic it was all fine after game everyone went in an had a beer an chatted then someone gets home and wants to be a hero behind a keyboard? He could of chirped up an said it to someones face but rather go home tell his wife how much of a tough nut he is an lip up over a forum where he can be anonymous! Pathetic!
So you are angels at your home ground, You are a dead set cranker. I don't see any other club hanging by a thread for the same sort of issues. As for being anonymous my user name says it all you biff. And the guy you are talking about with no teeth etc is a life member of your club. So keep trying to say once again your club is at no fault I am sure it will go down a treat at league headquarters or even better in Division 2.... :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:
Suggest the Keyboard hero was directed at Brushmancity Legless.
Downs have always been very good at coming out smelling like roses and being the good guys.
The guys behind the goals can be amusing at times, but they can also be an absolute disgrace.
Life members, loyal and probably good blokes most of the time but don't try and blame this on anyone else but your spectator that threw the punch at the player walking to the change rooms.

Took a lot away from what was a great game to watch.
Tough and hard from both sides, some great goals and some great keeping from both keepers at times.

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

supastar#8 wrote:
swannsong wrote:

Cya in cup next year ✌
I think you should stay out of this
What like this....let others say it for me then !
Prince1997 wrote:Game abandoned after a Salisbury Inter supporter decided to go to the Parafield Gardens supporters and start trouble. To Parafield supporters credit they did not react to the taunts.
Salisbury substitutes and supporters then ran across the pitch while the game was in progress to try settle their wayward supporter.
The referee stopped the game, went to the Salisbury Inter bench and advised them that if any substitutes or supporters entered the field of play again he would abandon the game.
The game re started and within 2 minutes a Salisbury Inter supporter entered the field of play and man handled a Parafield player. The referee then blew for full time.
As a neutral it was an entertaining game, Parafield Gardens were superior in all areas but Salisbury Inter never stopped trying.
I was quite appalled at the comments coming from the Salisbury Inter supporters toward the Parafield Gardens players. Very personal , degrading family members etc.
Great to support your team but to start saying your wife is a sl$t is a bit over the top.
supastar#8 wrote:
SID wrote:What happened at Grove vs Inter???
Not much just leave it ⚽️

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

No kidding wrote:
legga wrote:
Downs have always been very good at coming out smelling like roses and being the good guys.
The guys behind the goals can be amusing at times, but they can also be an absolute disgrace.
Life members, loyal and probably good blokes most of the time but don't try and blame this on anyone else but your spectator that threw the punch at the player walking to the change rooms.

Tough and hard from both sides, some great goals and some great keeping from both keepers at times.
Maybe the original poster knows first hand as he is was one who was king hit !

brushmancity
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by brushmancity »

FYI I was standing on the verandah with my Daughter and a few of her friends eating chips and gravy drinking Jim Beam. When I looked up I saw 1 Downs Supporter being chased by about 8 Inter players I stepped in to TRY to calm things Down When BUTLER king hit me then ran off. So disregarding whoever threw the first punch I still say he is GUTLESS. Now all the comments will be thrown around about my eating and drinking habits. INTER are f***ing GUTLESS. So to hide behind my keyboard WRONG I have played and supported THE DOWNS for 40 years but Inter's intelligence for the last 2 years have been shambolic to say the least.

Guiseppe
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Guiseppe »

Write a novel next time J.K Rowling
Last edited by Guiseppe on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

brushmancity wrote:FYI I was standing on the verandah with my Daughter and a few of her friends eating chips and gravy drinking Jim Beam. When I looked up I saw 1 Downs Supporter being chased by about 8 Inter players I stepped in to TRY to calm things Down When BUTLER king hit me then ran off. So disregarding whoever threw the first punch I still say he is GUTLESS. Now all the comments will be thrown around about my eating and drinking habits. INTER are f***ing GUTLESS. So to hide behind my keyboard WRONG I have played and supported THE DOWNS for 40 years but Inter's intelligence for the last 2 years have been shambolic to say the least.
to be honest, chips and gravy with a Jim Beam is a quality diet.

LosMerengues20
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by LosMerengues20 »

Where were the ground stewards during all of this? Other supporters jumping in to break things up does not help anything

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

No kidding wrote:
legga wrote:

All good just take offence to one of our oldest and ugliest being popped and to top things off he is a Man City supporter. To suggest he ran off to the club is a joke as he was in or near the club, close to the canteen, (in jest Broomy)...Maybe get rid of the Tony Montana wanna be and it might mellow out a bit down there.....Here's to catching up with the many decent people from Inter at the second last game of the year.....

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Ctrl-Alt-Del »

LosMerengues20 wrote:Where were the ground stewards during all of this? Other supporters jumping in to break things up does not help anything
"trying to break things up doesn't help anything"
are you serious? lay off the cookies.

LosMerengues20
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by LosMerengues20 »

Ctrl-Alt-Del wrote:
LosMerengues20 wrote:Where were the ground stewards during all of this? Other supporters jumping in to break things up does not help anything
No it doesn't help, it just encourages other supporters to do the same thing and run in to get involved.

If the stewards broke it up there would have been no need for someone to run in. That said someone was then apparently king hit. Work it out

supastar#8
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by supastar#8 »

Sorry legga didn't see you there, would have said hello, did you go yesterday?

brushmancity
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by brushmancity »

Not one of the inter stewards(if they had any) were there just 8 gutless wan**rs chasing 1 bloke. I wouldn't mind but I spilled the chips but saved the Beam.

Guiseppe
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Guiseppe »

It was all done an dusted everyone went in for a beer an a feed dont all the players came together at half time an played fair an hard for the remainder of the game! The longer this banter goes on the more bad blood for next round! Move on now go have a jim beam an chips n gravy ! :wink:

Shibasaki Kō
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Shibasaki Kō »

Translation: I want this dusted under the carpet.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Ctrl-Alt-Del »

LosMerengues20 wrote:
Ctrl-Alt-Del wrote:
No it doesn't help, it just encourages other supporters to do the same thing and run in to get involved.

If the stewards broke it up there would have been no need for someone to run in. That said someone was then apparently king hit. Work it out
I believe the players ran into the supporters area near the clubrooms about 30-40 metres from the change rooms they were headed for at half time
I guess everyone should have just stood there and watched 8 players chasing 1 supporter to beat him up by the sounds of it
home stewards 2 or 3 can hardly be expected to prevent all that happened
the referees report if one is submitted might be interesting reading

LosMerengues20
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by LosMerengues20 »

Why did the players run into the home supporters area? Was it cos the supporter threw the first punch?

Dos Santos
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Dos Santos »

LosMerengues20 wrote:Why did the players run into the home supporters area? Was it cos the supporter threw the first punch?
Yes mate, an inter player was punched by a downs supporter. They just keep leaving that part out

LosMerengues20
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by LosMerengues20 »

Dos Santos wrote:
LosMerengues20 wrote:Why did the players run into the home supporters area? Was it cos the supporter threw the first punch?
Yes mate, an inter player was punched by a downs supporter. They just keep leaving that part out
Thank you

rodney.
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by rodney. »

was there a threat from the player confronting the supporter about "breaking jaws"? Or did the downs supporter just randomly go out of his way to punch a player that was on his way to the change rooms?

Dos Santos
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Dos Santos »

rodney. wrote:was there a threat from the player confronting the supporter about "breaking jaws"? Or did the downs supporter just randomly go out of his way to punch a player that was on his way to the change rooms?
So every time there is a threat we can hit someone now?