Inter No. 16

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: Inter No. 16

Post by legga »

So it was all Inter was it ?
There needs to be acceptance from the other parties.
Should not be spectators gathering behind the goals and within a metre or 2 of the goal line to boot ( thought that was meant to be the case anyway )
Time to move on now and let whatever investigation take place and maybe that might be a factor that needs improving ??
What will be will be..[/quote]
White line painted behind goal within league regulations, How do you stop anyone standing anywhere on a public recreational space. Next people will want fences like the fed's....... :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]
Sorry Legga didn't say hello on Sunday where were you standing?[/quote]
No it is all good I had inside knowledge of trouble so I stayed away, No had a family function so I missed the occasion. Second last game of the year we can catch up... :wink:
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

FoundIt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by FoundIt »

God is an Englishman wrote:Supporters should not be behind the goals. Only last week they moved all of the Liverpool supporters from the Kop as they were behind the goal.
drawing a long bow comparing EPL to sunday amateurs in Adelaide isn't it? one in a stadium controlled by police\security and more than 3metres behind the goals, the other a public reserve where strange things happen!

I think he was saying the agreed distance is fine. 3 metres. just need stewards to police it.
Im closer than you think

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Why should you have to be 3m from a left back but 25m from a keeper?

Why is behind the goal any different to the sideline?

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

God is an Englishman wrote:Why should you have to be 3m from a left back but 25m from a keeper?

Idiots (players and supporters) can't keep their hands to themselves as it is, may as well have it better policed by keeping it to the touchlines.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

English wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:Why should you have to be 3m from a left back but 25m from a keeper?

Idiots (players and supporters) can't keep their hands to themselves as it is, may as well have it better policed by keeping it to the touchlines.
Why does it make it better if its the touch lines. The goal lines means you are further away from most players and a shorter touch line to police.

GOMER PYLE
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GOMER PYLE »

Have inter been handed there punishment yet ????

Mahorn
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Mahorn »

Punishment for what? I'm a neutral and believe things happen in amateur league. Downs give as good as they get. Just seems they have been on the recieving end this time (maybe). Creates a great second to last game of the season. Has no other teams ever had punches thrown at a game? Get on with it, they had beers afterwards it couldn't have been that bad.