Disspointing Southern knights

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

abdababda
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Disspointing Southern knights

Post by abdababda »

southern knights vs Ghan game was called off earlier than usual today finishing 2_2 as the knights players were getting really aggressive and dangerous. To prove this Ghan received 0 cards while southern knights received 4 yellow cards, should've been more. Knights supporters were very abusive and shouted racist remarks and words towards Ghan players throughout the game. It didn't end there as knights supporters awaited Ghan players and staff before entering the change rooms and started trouble and attacked Ghan players .
Their supporters were either too drunk or they coudnt handle the draw.
The video that we have as proof cannot be uploaded here as the forum doesnt allow ot but it will be sent to the league shortly.

Save Ferris
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Disspointing Southern knights

Post by Save Ferris »

:lol:

I'll take this with a grain of salt. Actually, make it the whole bag.

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

I wonder if it has the bit with your goalkeeper kicking the ball at the supporters than grabbing one by the throat? Or his brother jumping the fence and king hitting someone? Cause trouble and play the victim card typical
Are you Bodo in disguise?

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

abdababda wrote:southern knights vs Ghan game was called off earlier than usual today finishing 2_2 as the knights players were getting really aggressive and dangerous. To prove this Ghan received 0 cards while southern knights received 4 yellow cards, should've been more. Knights supporters were very abusive and shouted racist remarks and words towards Ghan players throughout the game. It didn't end there as knights supporters awaited Ghan players and staff before entering the change rooms and started trouble and attacked Ghan players .
Their supporters were either too drunk or they coudnt handle the draw.
The video that we have as proof cannot be uploaded here as the forum doesnt allow ot but it will be sent to the league shortly.
Earlier than usual ? The game was into the 97th minute.
Please show the league the video it will be most interesting.....I wonder if it will show one of the Ghan players picking up the net spikes and threatening others (I too have images) and the goalkeeper M.Alzuwainy and his friends jumping the fence and threatening NPL club members....
And the lack of yellow cards for Ghan just demonstrates that referees are intimidated by your antics as several were warranted.
PS. There were only 3 yellow cards issued according to the match sheet.
PSS. I personally do not consume alcohol until after the game and take offense to your 'too drunk' generalisation.
abdababda wrote: Stuff like contacts in the genital areas are pretty much tactical mind games and are normal in football......Instead of being a sook and complaining about every single thing you should be working on your team
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

I'm going to hazard a guess and suggest the Knights players took offence to getting digits slipped into their anus?

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

As Abadaba clearly stated that's just part of the game and we should all get over it and not be so racist
Are you Bodo in disguise?

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

Knight15 wrote:As Abadaba clearly stated that's just part of the game and we should all get over it and not be so racist
:lol:
Bill Shankly at Dixie Dean's funeral -
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

Right Back
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Back »

English wrote:I'm going to hazard a guess and suggest the Knights players took offence to getting digits slipped into their anus?
Just like in the Hazara days, oh wait its probably the same group of people...