Salisbury Inter 50th anniversary celebration

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

SISC
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Salisbury Inter 50th anniversary celebration

Post by SISC »

SISC this year celebrates 50 years since our establishment in 1966 and we are celebrating with a dinner at the Adelaide Oval on Sunday 12th of June.

Club president Carlo Bittoto welcomes anyone from the soccer community to attend including past players and members so please spread the word to those who may be interested.

For more info and to purchase tickets please contact Carlo directly on 0417 809 029.

Delete Your Account
Club Captain
Club Captain

Re: Salisbury Inter 50th anniversary celebration

Post by Delete Your Account »

Shoot goal?

Free tickets for johndedes?

Sorry, I'm away - sounds like a good night planned.

Hydration Officer
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Hydration Officer »

Looking at different club's Facebook sites quite a few celebrating milestone years this year.

These events are a good thing, I wonder if some clubs go a bit overboard with them ?

Maybe clubs should have two kinds - one to celebrate as a formal occasion, and, one which is more likely to encourage everyone,may entice more past/present players,coaches and members, to partake in lots of social interaction which is what anniversaries use to be like
I was lucky enough to attend the Elizabeth Vale one, like what they did with theirs, ( and I am not from the Vale ) - they did it well, shared many ales, and many stories with many people I had not seen for a while, in a friendly relaxed environment - all I know is, I had such a good time I can't remember it all :)

SISC
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by SISC »

Thanks to all who attended our Gala Dinner Sunday night, here are some photos for those who couldn't make it. http://photos.80kms.com/p803400109

Congratulations to our 7 new inductees into the Salisbury Inter Hall of Fame

Nick Sincock
Daniel Oliver
Jarred Dedecke
Craig Moore
Leroy Hirons
Scott Wilson
Colin Griffiths

getstuckin
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by getstuckin »

Thanks to all who attended our Gala Dinner Sunday night, here are some photos for those who couldn't make it. http://photos.80kms.com/p803400109

Congratulations to our 7 new inductees into the Salisbury Inter Hall of Fame

Nick Sincock
Daniel Oliver
Jarred Dedecke
Craig Moore
Leroy Hirons
Scott Wilson
Colin Griffiths

all quality ppl and very good players in there respective day!!! congrats to a Great Club.....

SISC
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by SISC »

This short video was put together for the 50th Gala Dinner held in June at Adelaide Oval, a nice little look back through the years at Inter with some great old school footage.

https://vimeo.com/173994181