Ghan Utd today

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Ghan Utd today

Post by Brian the Postman »

fowler_23 wrote:
Brian the Postman wrote:
abdababda wrote:- We have a supporter that has a physical disability. a Ghan player said to him "shut your mouth you disabled c*nt"
- A supporter then reacted to the player in question and was told "keep talking and i will blow you up"
- one player was subject to his direct opponent rubbing and grabbing his genitals at corners and free kicks
- another player (seperate incident) also had his genitals groped as well as a finger trying to be inserted into his anus.

Being disabled and being a supporter doesnt give you rights to abuse and swear at players. if it was a ghan disabled supporter im pretty sure he would have got the same treatment from the opposition since everyone is against Ghan. Stuff like contacts in the genital areas are pretty much tactical mind games and are normal in football, u even see them in TV proffesionals doing it. Instead of being a sook and complaining about every single thing you should be working on your team about putting at least 3 passes together for the whole 90 minutes.
Given this viewpoint from Ghan, is Fowler_23's post considered racist given that this is culturally how this club operates?
I take it you failed to read the first paragraph in the original post then?
No I read it, I also understand that in the past when other members of the forum highlighted this behavior (eg Orakle) they were labelled racist.
It's all in the Delivery!

jim.mcguinness
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jim.mcguinness »

played them for the first time this year , heard a lot about them, thay are a good side but just need to stop the crap , no need for it .does not make it easy for the saasl and refs to be honest ,
I look at it in this way , sometimes when you have a player in a squad that just does not fit in ,the powers that be try their best to accommodate and integrate that player them into the team.... however the boys generally sort things out amongst themselves .looking forward to playing them at home
see you down the club

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

abdababda wrote:- We have a supporter that has a physical disability. a Ghan player said to him "shut your mouth you disabled c*nt"
- A supporter then reacted to the player in question and was told "keep talking and i will blow you up"
- one player was subject to his direct opponent rubbing and grabbing his genitals at corners and free kicks
- another player (seperate incident) also had his genitals groped as well as a finger trying to be inserted into his anus.

Being disabled and being a supporter doesnt give you rights to abuse and swear at players. if it was a ghan disabled supporter im pretty sure he would have got the same treatment from the opposition since everyone is against Ghan. Stuff like contacts in the genital areas are pretty much tactical mind games and are normal in football, u even see them in TV proffesionals doing it. Instead of being a sook and complaining about every single thing you should be working on your team about putting at least 3 passes together for the whole 90 minutes.
Everyone is against Ghan? Oh poor old Ghan :shock: . Stop the violence, the threats and the sexual abuse of opposition players because you sound like a right champagne. Actions speak louder than words so just let your feet do the talking ( and I dont mean kicking the opposition to death either)
“Well done lad, but remember, you’re still only half as good as I was” – Dixie Dean to Bob Latchford after his 30th league goal in ’78

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

Hatchet Squad wrote:

Everyone is against Ghan? Oh poor old Ghan :shock: . Stop the violence, the threats and the sexual abuse of opposition players because you sound like a right champagne. Actions speak louder than words so just let your feet do the talking ( and I dont mean kicking the opposition to death either)
Bang on!

they are actually a bloody good team!!!
Bill Shankly at Dixie Dean's funeral -
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

Hatchet Squad wrote:

Funny you mention that, #7 in their first team went down easier than my missus

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Ghan but not forgotten !
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

churchill
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by churchill »

swannsong wrote:Ghan but not forgotten !
Here today, Ghan tomorrow !

Utter Prick
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Utter Prick »

churchill wrote:
All you've done is rehash his pun. Can't you think your own?

Delete Your Account
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Delete Your Account »

Utter Prick wrote:
churchill wrote:
He really hasn't ghan out of his way to think.

churchill
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by churchill »

Utter Prick wrote:
churchill wrote:
Not at all - I've ghan out of my way to improve his pun !

O'halloran Hill
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by O'halloran Hill »

Play it a ghan sam !
This space for rent. PM for details.

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

I think you should all Ghan get your coats
“Well done lad, but remember, you’re still only half as good as I was” – Dixie Dean to Bob Latchford after his 30th league goal in ’78

Jogonalex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jogonalex »

Ghan guys the puns have dried up
In my time at Anfield we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.
-- Bill Shankly --

VacPac
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by VacPac »

It makes me wonder.

Wayne Kerr
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Wayne Kerr »

fowler_23 wrote:
Hatchet Squad wrote:

Bang on!

they are actually a bloody good team!!!

It makes it hard to actually beat a team fairly, if they resort to cheating tactics.
Thankfully, I have never played against them and I hope I never have to!
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!

Juventus FC
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Juventus FC »

Ghan get fu**ed

lefty
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by lefty »

I'm not Ghan comment
I eat football, I sleep football, I breathe football. I'm not mad, I'm just passionate....Thierry Henry

terryball
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by terryball »

lefty wrote:I'm not Ghan comment
or in the words of Suzi Q maybe we should just, Ghan the Ghan.

abdababda
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by abdababda »

It makes it hard to actually beat a team fairly, if they resort to cheating tactics.
Thankfully, I have never played against them and I hope I never have to![/quote]

if u havent played against them how can u tell they are cheats, or are u just being a sheep

Whites
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Whites »

I think he would of taken the cheating tactics from your previous post where you said these were normal? They are not..

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

There have been about 10 puns about Ghan now...some might have raised a little laugh....but personally for me, no pun in 10 did !
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

Wunkar Fox
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Wunkar Fox »

Okay.
Random roadkill

Wayne Kerr
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Wayne Kerr »

abdababda wrote:

if u havent played against them how can u tell they are cheats, or are u just being a sheep

Baaaaaaa

:roll:
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!

churchill
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by churchill »

swannsong wrote:There have been about 10 puns about Ghan now...some might have raised a little laugh....but personally for me, no pun in 10 did !
Well, how about, Ghan with the win !

The real thing
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The real thing »

Started out as an extremely serious issue but has been turned into a joke by some. Wake up! :?

Scumbag College
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Scumbag College »

No one gives it the thumbs up.

PDog
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PDog »

replies in the double digits

blue moon
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by blue moon »

yes agree this has Ghan out of hand

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

Were just groping around for answers
Are you Bodo in disguise?

churchill
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by churchill »

The real thing wrote:Started out as an extremely serious issue but has been turned into a joke by some. Wake up! :?
I agree I was hoping the puns wouldv'e ghan away by now