Post game presentations

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Monkey Boy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post game presentations

Post by Monkey Boy »

Just wondering if we are the only division 2 club to do presentations after the home games. We provide known results of division two and reward the BOG from the opposition with a six pack over the bar.

I know it's very common in div 1 (correct me if I'm wrong), and would be great to do through dig 2 as well.

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Post game presentations

Post by English »

Monkey Boy wrote:Just wondering if we are the only division 2 club to do presentations after the home games. We provide known results of division two and reward the BOG from the opposition with a six pack over the bar.

I know it's very common in div 1 (correct me if I'm wrong), and would be great to do through dig 2 as well.
Raptors throwing free yiros around to senior players after game, they are the real MVPs!

Guiseppe
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Guiseppe »

What happened to the skullin the mugs chunkymonkey

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Monkey Boy wrote:Just wondering if we are the only division 2 club to do presentations after the home games. We provide known results of division two and reward the BOG from the opposition with a six pack over the bar.

We try to accommodate at Knights with the inhouse MC, food, banter and any results we know... :D
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

chunky-monkey
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chunky-monkey »

Guiseppe wrote:What happened to the skullin the mugs chunkymonkey
No mug skullin anymore, responsible service of alcohol. Just a stubby to the home team BOG.

chunky-monkey
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chunky-monkey »

swannsong wrote:

We try to accommodate at Knights with the inhouse MC, food, banter and any results we know... :D

Knight 15 does a great job on the mic down there. Very much enjoyed his banter after the game.

Penalty Rates
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Penalty Rates »

His banter during the game isn't bad either.
I love bank holidays

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

chunky-monkey wrote:
swannsong wrote:

Knight 15 does a great job on the mic down there. Very much enjoyed his banter after the game.
Thanks mate after that reserves game you had to laugh you guys certainly set the standard
Are you Bodo in disguise?