fulham rumours

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

kamikaze
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: fulham rumours

Post by kamikaze »

Monkey Boy wrote:Well let's be honest either you are completely ignorant or exceptionally naive! Blind Freddy could see this was going to happen...

To be honest I hope you guys don't come back, because you have shown a complete disregard for the competition. It's clubs like you guys who have stars in their eyes and have been wooed from the FFSA that the SAASL don't need.

Cya
Your an idiot

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

kamikaze wrote:
Monkey Boy wrote:Well let's be honest either you are completely ignorant or exceptionally naive! Blind Freddy could see this was going to happen...

To be honest I hope you guys don't come back, because you have shown a complete disregard for the competition. It's clubs like you guys who have stars in their eyes and have been wooed from the FFSA that the SAASL don't need.

Cya
Your an idiot
Big time idiot. :lol:

Monkey Boy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Monkey Boy »

Am I wrong?

Second comment harsh, but they obviously don't value the SAASL... So seeya later!

kamikaze
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kamikaze »

Monkey Boy wrote:Am I wrong?

Second comment harsh, but they obviously don't value the SAASL... So seeya later!

And I'm sure Fulham don't value or give a cabernet about your opinion
So monkey worry about your club and Fulham will about Fulham cos
they don't care about yours . Get over it

Dash Riprock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dash Riprock »

Exceptionally harsh..
You can't second guess what people want to do and in this case, its obvious that the players preferred the FFSA State League option. The FFSA option was always going to happen for Fulham who have historically had Junior teams in the comp for years and the alignment is a natural progression.
Thats life and its evolution... something that a monkey would struggle to understand I suppose

redfred
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by redfred »

Fulham have been a strong and valuable club in saasl for many years. they have been the strongest (with west beach) from the western suburbs and have had many notable players and coaches to grace sunday div 1,2 over the years. I hope they do well in state league 1, They probably could have gone 2/3 years ago due to the number of juniors. Good luck Fulham but it would be nice to see you have a saasl team in the future.
"The trouble with referees , they know the rules , but they don't know the game." Bill Shankly

paul merson
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by paul merson »

Cya
Kind of like Metro Knights, look how badly that turned out for them.

bench-warmer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bench-warmer »

paul merson wrote:

Cya
Kind of like Metro Knights, look how badly that turned out for them.
And Comets...
Because everyone needs one.

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Shoot goal

Fulham out of Saasl Florina up to Div 1 thanks.

Chico
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chico »

johndedes wrote:Shoot goal

Fulham out of Saasl Florina up to Div 1 thanks.
Please delete?

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

A bit harsh, although I see the point, few if any clubs can make a massive move to the Federation and then leave a club in the SAASL - especially at Division One level - not sure if Metro or Comets fielded a team in Division One SAASL when they moved across

Having said that hopefully Fulham can re-group and field a team in the lower Divisions of SAASL sometime soon
Are you Bodo in disguise?

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Knight15 wrote:

A bit harsh, although I see the point, few if any clubs can make a massive move to the Federation and then leave a club in the SAASL - especially at Division One level - not sure if Metro or Comets fielded a team in Division One SAASL when they moved across

Having said that hopefully Fulham can re-group and field a team in the lower Divisions of SAASL sometime soon
Shoot goal
Comets did in Saturday league and over 35's later found they did not have enough players and support . I scored their first league goal in 1994

bench-warmer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bench-warmer »

Knight15 wrote:

Comets did. Left a team in Div 1 that were promptly relegated. Went from the consistent pace-setting top team (won 3 in a row around then, i believe) to nada overnight. Sad really. They still haven't recovered. They may dispute that though.

Think Sturt did it too, although they only got relegated for a year or two?
Because everyone needs one.

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Shoot goal

What Fulham will realise sooner than later is that it will cost big biscuits to play in the FFSA leagues.