2016 player movements

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: 2016 player movements

Post by AL K HOLIC »

Forest T Hairy wrote:And if the player plays for the club that want him before that 7 days?

Any punishment?
at this stage with the state of the saasl who knows, from what I'm hearing many clubs are struggling to get cards from them, last I heard the laminater is broken

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

AL K HOLIC wrote:
Forest T Hairy wrote:And if the player plays for the club that want him before that 7 days?

Any punishment?
at this stage with the state of the saasl who knows, from what I'm hearing many clubs are struggling to get cards from them, last I heard the laminater is broken

Some clubs put in registrations 2-4 weeks ago and still no cards, others have all their cards, at the end of the day the saasl is holding things up in many cases not clubs.

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by RowePark »

AL K HOLIC wrote:
Forest T Hairy wrote:So if a club just doesn't respond then the wait is 7 days? And the player can't play til then?
correct, if the player decides to not go get his clearance the saasl will submit the request to the said club and they have 7 days to reply before it happens or they sign and its done. Not doing it yourself may even take longer than 7 daysif the saasl do not act that very day, the 7 days starts the day the request is sent and received by the said club, so if lodge it Monday and the saasl dont send it til Wed the 7 days starts that day.
happens automatically and within 5 days now it seems