Raptors Pre season

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

adelaide man
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Re: Raptors Pre season

Post by adelaide man »

MegaBonus wrote:@ adelaide man

with a grand total of 35 posts, why have the majority been negative towards the raptors???

MegaBonus ,my posts are not negative towards the club,

did a certain person commit to help the club this year?????? has he??
did some of last years 1st grade players leave the club after it got relegated ???? where is the ownership

the club can not count on the older hands (all good players) to be competative this year

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

adelaide man wrote:
adelaide man wrote:
COLOSSUS wrote:Very saddened to hear of the Raptors fall from Div 2. After a few so close yet so far attempts at Promotion not too long ago, the fact the team succumbed the way it did is heartbreaking. Some of those leads that turned to draws and even defeats have come back to bite a proud club in the butt. BUT, a proud club never lies down and me thinks there is still another year or 2 left in some of the Raptor legends like the Captain Kouzaps, the Matern brothers, Zan, Petrou (depending on his knee???) and the like.

So im putting forward a motion that asks for all these players to hang around for 1 more season so we can get the club back to where it belongs at the very least which is Div 2. I will endeavor to work around my commitments at Olympic to make myself available for Sundays at least to help the promotion cause. Hopefully the club will appoint a coach in due course that will also attract a few new players to help aid us old fellas and with our experience and their fresh legs, there is no reason why we cannot get the club back into Div 2!!! Whose in???
Hey, Colossus Raptors training will start soon
see you there !! :mrgreen:

Hey Colossus ,Season is about to start ,which games have you penciled in ????
but hey ,if last years player of the year and others have left and taken no ownership ,why should you !
Adelaide man, don't know who u r and to be quite frank, I don't really care but u obviously know me and I must have rubbed you the wrong way somewhere along the line. U wouldn't be the first & most definitely won't be the last because there r malaks like u everywhere and I do not apologize for offending malaks. For the sake of curiosity though, y do u really care who is or isn't at the club??? I don't remember having to answer to you but just becoz I'd like to make u look like the MAL@KA u obviously r, you'd be well advised to get ur facts right on shite u think u know wen really u know SWEET shiraz ALL. I will be certainly lining up in a Raptors guernsey this Sunday and I'd love for u to be in the opposition team bcoz I've made u look stupid once on here and so doing it another dozen times on the park will just top off my Sunday.......MAL@KA :clown:
Hawkesy wrote:COLOSSUS...........Congratulations, you have won the title fair a square.

PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW WNID UP KING

adelaide man
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by adelaide man »

Colossus when we play the raptors and your hopefully playing i will introduce myself , :mrgreen:
but if your not there then your the strawberry :clown:

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

adelaide man wrote:Colossus when we play the raptors and your hopefully playing i will introduce myself , :mrgreen:
but if your not there then your the strawberry :clown:
Don't back away now sunshine, u made a call and I made u look stupid bcoz u think u know everything. Like I said, I'll be lining up in a Raptors guernsey this week but whether Im in one wen we play ur mob whoever that may be depends on a couple of factors the main one being whether I'll even be in Australia on that particular date not that I have to explain myself to a nobody. But how's this, when u can find the time to juggle commitments of work, 5 nights and 2 full days a week of Federation & Amateur league football along with spending a few hours a week writing a piece for an interstate newspaper while growing a family of 3 kids under the age of 7, then maybe, just maybe you can question my commitment on anything u like, until then and I'm being nice when I say this......NA PAS NA GAMITHIS :clown:

PS- Don't bother introducing urself bcoz I have no time for idiots who don't think b4 they talk...
Hawkesy wrote:COLOSSUS...........Congratulations, you have won the title fair a square.

Paleon Patros Germanos
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Paleon Patros Germanos »

COLOSSUS wrote: spending a few hours a week writing a piece for an interstate newspaper
Shouldnt take you so long, writing comes naturally to you.
Agia Lavra 1821!

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

adelaide man

MegaBonus ,my posts are not negative towards the club,

did a certain person commit to help the club this year?????? has he??
did some of last years 1st grade players leave the club after it got relegated ???? where is the ownership

the club can not count on the older hands (all good players) to be competative this year

mate....stop the Barossa Pearl....youve made 38 or so post and 35 have been about the raptors...one has been positive, a couple are neutral and the majority negative...

youve suggested youre a 'raptor troll'.

http://www.footballnews.com.au/forum/se ... mit=Search
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

Paleon Patros Germanos wrote:
COLOSSUS wrote: spending a few hours a week writing a piece for an interstate newspaper
Shouldnt take you so long, writing comes naturally to you.
:lol: I did say a few hours PPG & not a few days :D

maxin in the shade
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by maxin in the shade »

i'll be happy to see Col back in a Raptors guernsey - long overdue!

:D

Reg Deadman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Reg Deadman »

I'd come to watch him play... only to see how long it takes for the ref to reach for his red card :P
Keeping tabs on the Czechoslovakian navy.

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

Reg Deadman wrote:I'd come to watch him play... only to see how long it takes for the ref to reach for his red card :P
Really??? One red for Raptors in the season I played so I'd suggest you may be waiting a while unless of course I get it out the way early :P
But please be our guest, the more spectators that come to see me get red, the more money they make at the bar so I'm all for that :wink: :D

finnidi george
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by finnidi george »

I have been reading the Neos Kosmos for years now Colossus and it was great reading your article last week. The paper gives us so much information on what is happening in Greece and here. Are you going to be writing match reports every week for them. Keep up the great work.

17N
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 17N »

Colossus

Can you use your sway to push for independent and unbiased political and ecclesiastical reporting from the papers?
I am the Angel of Death the time of purification is upon us

Popov vromgolarov
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Popov vromgolarov »

COLOSSUS wrote:But please be our guest, the more spectators that come to see me get red, the more money they make at the bar so I'm all for that
sorry COLOSSUS, as much as i love ya and watching you play, i think i'm going to prefer watching the souvla go round the charcoal bbq with the chicken and lamb yiros this sunday :D :D

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

do i get a 'bonus' yiros for supplying the souvla???? :lol: :lol:
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

Popov vromgolarov
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Popov vromgolarov »

MegaBonus wrote:do i get a 'bonus' yiros for supplying the souvla???? :lol: :lol:
i thought you would be full from your saturday serving of spaghetti napoletana from your new club :D

but yes wheel around the souvla at 9.30am sharp and i'll make sure youre looked after

thanks

lisbon lion
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by lisbon lion »

finnidi george wrote:I have been reading the Neos Kosmos for years now Colossus and it was great reading your article last week. The paper gives us so much information on what is happening in Greece and here. Are you going to be writing match reports every week for them. Keep up the great work.
we know what is happening in Greece....EVERYONE IS A KROOKI :lol: :lol: :lol:

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

finnidi george wrote:I have been reading the Neos Kosmos for years now Colossus and it was great reading your article last week. The paper gives us so much information on what is happening in Greece and here. Are you going to be writing match reports every week for them. Keep up the great work.
Thanx fin, tis a very good paper and has a very broad range of journalists with some very interesting pieces and opinions. I will be writing the match reports at least until I leave for Greece myself. I'm also hoping to write and send a few pieces from Greece while im there to give a "ground zero" type insight on what life's really like in Greece & Cyprus through the tough economic times amongst possibly other things. Neos Kosmos is a very good paper for the younger generation of Australian born Greeks who can speak basic (or can't speak) Greek and don't really understand the big words or those of them who can't read & write it at all because they can still keep up with what's happening back in the motherland amongst knowing what's happening event wise culturally in both Greece & Australia. Great Greek paper and the bonus is it also keeps you up to date with all that's happening in Australia as well so it truly is a "one stop shop" as far as print media is concerned for Greeks living in OZ 8)

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Which paper is it that you write for, Col?

And is it for love or money?
Ignore this signature

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

17N wrote:Colossus

Can you use your sway to push for independent and unbiased political and ecclesiastical reporting from the papers?
Believe me dude if I could, I'd be the first to help you. Coincidentally, I happened to read a few pages of the Sunday Mail a few weeks ago and stumbled upon a piece from a Lainie Anderson I think her name is??? It was a piece (of absolute crap) on Global Warming which is now (conveniently of course) referred to as "climate change" and I sent her a private email and just ripped into her backed up by facts and evidence and basically asked her if she also lied to her loved ones as much as she does to her readers. Whilst I didn't expect a response from her other than the standard one normally received by the journalists editor (which I did), I surprisingly actually received one from her personally (without posting a private email in full on here which I would never do out of respect for ones privacy) thanking me for my thoughts while asking me to respect her opinions as she does other people's. I emailed her back basically explaining to her that what was printed was her opinion based on the facts of pseudo science which she presented and I told her I had proved that already with the facts that are overwhelmingly supported by every climate expert in the world who is not influenced with an opinion based on employment and/or who is influenced by the dollar to write a report favoring the person, company or government paying them for that report. Then I gave her the statistics used and collected (from the time when records were first kept till now) by every major meteorology department/company in the world to prove her opinions were based on that pseudo science. Fair to say I haven't heard a response since and believe me I ain't holding my breath. Some of the reporting from all media is so distorted, its no wonder so many societies of western civilized nations really are zombies and controlled sheep. I mean, anyone believing that the US government had nothing to do with September 11 is as I put it, "in a very deep coma" when all the hard evidence is consumed :wink:

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

Bomber wrote:Which paper is it that you write for, Col?

And is it for love or money?
Neos Kosmos and certainly NOT with any monetary gain whatsoever. Then again, I never played nor do I coach the game for money but rather did/do so for the love of the game but hey that's just me. I am very opinionated (for reasons of fairness, integrity & respectfulness) and I bear no apology for that but I certainly do nothing for money other than for business/work and even then if u know me, I'll pretty much do things for cost because that's how I was brought up. That way of doing it has no doubt cost me much over the years because people take advantage of you but that's ok, it's they who walk with their heads down in shame when you cross them somewhere and usually what goes around comes back with triple effect so other than a few words, I just let it take care of itself 8)

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

COLOSSUS wrote:

Believe me dude if I could, I'd be the first to help you. Coincidentally, I happened to read a few pages of the Sunday Mail a few weeks ago and stumbled upon a piece from a Lainie Anderson I think her name is??? It was a piece (of absolute crap) on Global Warming which is now (conveniently of course) referred to as "climate change" and I sent her a private email and just ripped into her backed up by facts and evidence and basically asked her if she also lied to her loved ones as much as she does to her readers. Whilst I didn't expect a response from her other than the standard one normally received by the journalists editor (which I did), I surprisingly actually received one from her personally (without posting a private email in full on here which I would never do out of respect for ones privacy) thanking me for my thoughts while asking me to respect her opinions as she does other people's. I emailed her back basically explaining to her that what was printed was her opinion based on the facts of pseudo science which she presented and I told her I had proved that already with the facts that are overwhelmingly supported by every climate expert in the world who is not influenced with an opinion based on employment and/or who is influenced by the dollar to write a report favoring the person, company or government paying them for that report. Then I gave her the statistics used and collected (from the time when records were first kept till now) by every major meteorology department/company in the world to prove her opinions were based on that pseudo science. Fair to say I haven't heard a response since and believe me I ain't holding my breath. Some of the reporting from all media is so distorted, its no wonder so many societies of western civilized nations really are zombies and controlled sheep. I mean, anyone believing that the US government had nothing to do with September 11 is as I put it, "in a very deep coma" when all the hard evidence is consumed :wink:
thats the smartest thing i've seen anyone write on here
thank you :)
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

My pleasure pasc. Truth is the truth and there is so many blinded by the manipulating tactics of materialism and "reality tv" that anything they are told "must be true" because the same forces who suck them into materialism and "reality tv" are the same ones who give them the daily happenings from around the world. It's very sad, but it's certainly very true. Oh well :arrow:

On Holiday
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by On Holiday »

Deep!

sephiroth
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sephiroth »

COLOSSUS wrote:

Could you post the email you sent her on here (maybe on the Wild West)? It would be interesting to read all the sources and facts you cited.

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

il principe wrote:
COLOSSUS wrote:

Could you post the email you sent her on here (maybe on the Wild West)? It would be interesting to read all the sources and facts you cited.
I already said in my post you quoted that I would never publicly display an email sent to me in private out of respect of that persons privacy and so sorry, I will not start now. However, if you really want information on meteorology (climatic) statistics, then it is readily available at your finger tips and the great thing is, no expert will dare change those statistics, but what the pseudo experts (or climatic scientists if u like) do is, they purposely and conveniently (for their own profitable purposes of course) mislead the majority of society by manipulating the graphs used in the statistics which at a glance (that society not knowing any better) make perfect sense until you research what they "haven't" shown u in the graph or b) they blatantly defy the logic of mathematics by interpreting the readily available statistics to give an answer on their predicted climatic patterns of future quarter, half &/or whole centuries but then when you again research the statistics (which don't forget they NEVER dare change or challenge), you find what they have conveniently left out of the equation which once taken into account is how you will understand how then it becomes illogical mathematics. I couldn't really be bothered doing this all over again because a) I'm tired of it, and b) if you do some research, you will find many many good pieces on the debunked myth of the politically inspired scare mongering, revenue raising & push towards a NWO where you'll even find comments made by politicians of certain English speaking nations who actually come straight out and say that basically doesn't matter about what the science really says because it is irrelevant if you are to understand what there is to gain from the global warming myth. Here's a FACT to leave you some food for thought. As of next year, we will actually officially enter the normal climatic change cycle of exiting a warm period that started back around 1975 and ends at the end of the year to enter another cycle of a cooling period and that is the whole reason why the global warming myth started out quietly sometime in the 90s but rose to a worldwide significant topic in the last 4 or so years, because those behind the myth are very well aware of the cooling period we are about to enter and so if The implementation of carbon related schemes could be introduced before the latest 2015, in 10, 20 or 30 years time, they will be then able to turn around and pat themselves on the back when they tell you "see, our carbon schemes have been justified because from all that carbon we have stopped putting into the atmosphere, weve been able to actually reduce our temperatures significantly at a small price to all of us". Yeah right, believe that crap people and you'll believe that Central Coast Mariners can still win this years A-League Grand Final :lol: :oops:

Rose Pedals
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Rose Pedals »

TPAKAC wrote:I already said in my post you quoted that I would never publicly display an email sent to me in private out of respect of that persons privacy
You stick to your guns, Bodo has had one of your 'private' mesaages in his signature your years now.

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

COLOSSUS wrote:
il principe wrote:Could you post the email you sent her on here (maybe on the Wild West)? It would be interesting to read all the sources and facts you cited.
I already said in my post you quoted that I would never publicly display an email sent to me in private out of respect of that persons privacy and so sorry, I will not start now. However, if you really want information on meteorology (climatic) statistics, then it is readily available at your finger tips and the great thing is, no expert will dare change those statistics, but what the pseudo experts (or climatic scientists if u like) do is, they purposely and conveniently (for their own profitable purposes of course) mislead the majority of society by manipulating the graphs used in the statistics which at a glance (that society not knowing any better) make perfect sense until you research what they "haven't" shown u in the graph or b) they blatantly defy the logic of mathematics by interpreting the readily available statistics to give an answer on their predicted climatic patterns of future quarter, half &/or whole centuries but then when you again research the statistics (which don't forget they NEVER dare change or challenge), you find what they have conveniently left out of the equation which once taken into account is how you will understand how then it becomes illogical mathematics. I couldn't really be bothered doing this all over again because a) I'm tired of it, and b) if you do some research, you will find many many good pieces on the debunked myth of the politically inspired scare mongering, revenue raising & push towards a NWO where you'll even find comments made by politicians of certain English speaking nations who actually come straight out and say that basically doesn't matter about what the science really says because it is irrelevant if you are to understand what there is to gain from the global warming myth. Here's a FACT to leave you some food for thought. As of next year, we will actually officially enter the normal climatic change cycle of exiting a warm period that started back around 1975 and ends at the end of the year to enter another cycle of a cooling period and that is the whole reason why the global warming myth started out quietly sometime in the 90s but rose to a worldwide significant topic in the last 4 or so years, because those behind the myth are very well aware of the cooling period we are about to enter and so if The implementation of carbon related schemes could be introduced before the latest 2015, in 10, 20 or 30 years time, they will be then able to turn around and pat themselves on the back when they tell you "see, our carbon schemes have been justified because from all that carbon we have stopped putting into the atmosphere, weve been able to actually reduce our temperatures significantly at a small price to all of us". Yeah right, believe that crap people and you'll believe that Central Coast Mariners can still win this years A-League Grand Final :lol: :oops:
:roll: :oops:

Major Tom
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Major Tom »

COLOSSUS wrote:.....its no wonder so many societies of western civilized nations really are zombies and controlled sheep. I mean, anyone believing that the US government had nothing to do with September 11 is as I put it, "in a very deep coma" when all the hard evidence is consumed[/color] :wink:
PASC wrote:thats the smartest thing i've seen anyone write on here
thank you :)
Nice touch of irony.
Put your ray gun to my head

ontheblackburner
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by ontheblackburner »

I'd just like to say a big thank you to the guys at Imvros for their hospitality on Sunday for the C1 game between us.

Ref was fair and used common sense throughout match, game played in great spirits with the teams having a few drinks and a yarn after.

Great set up there, hopefully a club of that calibre can get itself up the divisions quickly.

Thank you and looking forward to having you guys in Salisbury in the near future.
#venkysout

Salisbury Florina (1970 - 2018)
2005 SAASL Sunday Division 2 Champions
2009 SAASL Sunday Premier League Champions
2013 SAASL Sunday Division 2 Champions

https://www.facebook.com/MantonStTribe
https://www.twitter.com/MantonStTribe

nachoman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by nachoman »