Cup Results

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Black_Panther
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Cup Results

Post by Black_Panther »

Bomber wrote:
PASC wrote:
Gabon wrote:
Fair summary and glad you appreciated the hospitality after the game.

As for the other comments/jibes at Brahma we expected the response after our first loss however i'd expect more from those in the positions they hold at their clubs but unfortunately that's not so and their comments & posts won't be forgotten when/if we meet them in the future.

Just at the yard buying a bus for Sunday...
Is a Coaster big enough or do we need one of those Scania Custom jobs??
:lol: :wink:
Danny will be a busy boy again it seems. :wink:

Looking forward to coming along to this game.
If they had any sense they would buy Danny, would be one of the top goalkeepers in the amateur league (even at 40).
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. That's why I succeed." -Michael Jordan

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Danny plays for love and always maintained he wanted to finish off his playing career at Polonia, so I guess he's doing a good job of that. A keeper that never let age lower his standards and good club man all round. Huge motivator, reckon he'd make a good coach/assistant some day.
Ignore this signature

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

Bomber wrote:Danny plays for love and always maintained he wanted to finish off his playing career at Polonia, so I guess he's doing a good job of that. A keeper that never let age lower his standards and good club man all round. Huge motivator, reckon he'd make a good coach/assistant some day.
+1
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

Black_Panther
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Black_Panther »

Bomber wrote:Danny plays for love and always maintained he wanted to finish off his playing career at Polonia, so I guess he's doing a good job of that. A keeper that never let age lower his standards and good club man all round. Huge motivator, reckon he'd make a good coach/assistant some day.
How many times have we heard that guys play for love of the club and their mates and then jump ship to a rival because they get offered $5 more a week.

(Not that I think Danny is that sort of person).
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. That's why I succeed." -Michael Jordan