Mr Billy jen

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Jalloh6198
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Mr Billy jen

Post by Jalloh6198 »

I think everyone is being racist to sierra stars because they all black and talented with so much skills. Btw every team in the Amateur league has players that plays for other clubs if that's the case. Btw crotia always dropping players from premier League team nd reserved team to play for amateur league and Altherstones has 4 of there players that plays for Gawler in the State league too with different names. so stop complaining like babies and stop being racist to others.

Sotally Tober
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: Mr Billy jen

Post by Sotally Tober »

No one brought up race but you.
I need a drink

Jonny Lidon
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Jonny Lidon »

Black_Panther
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Black_Panther »

john dedes and el paso would approve.
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. That's why I succeed." -Michael Jordan

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

If you guys want to play for sierra stars follow the rules its that simple. Get your releases from the FFSA, sign up properly and you can whip the entire SAASL, just do it to the rules or don't do it at all, this has nothing to do with race.

The talent some of you guys have is awesome, you do train hard, you love the game there is no doubt about it and you are a great bunch of guys, just do it right and if not don't complain when you are sanctioned by the governing body.

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

Jalloh6198 wrote:I think everyone is being racist to sierra stars because they all black and talented with so much skills. Btw every team in the Amateur league has players that plays for other clubs if that's the case. Btw crotia always dropping players from premier League team nd reserved team to play for amateur league and Altherstones has 4 of there players that plays for Gawler in the State league too with different names. so stop complaining like babies and stop being racist to others.
You are being racist for saying we are racist...You racist.....as for being talented who have you beat of any note, anyone higher than div 3..... :clown: :clown: :clown:
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

Big G
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Big G »

legga wrote:
Jalloh6198 wrote:I think everyone is being racist to sierra stars because they all black and talented with so much skills. Btw every team in the Amateur league has players that plays for other clubs if that's the case. Btw crotia always dropping players from premier League team nd reserved team to play for amateur league and Altherstones has 4 of there players that plays for Gawler in the State league too with different names. so stop complaining like babies and stop being racist to others.
You are being racist for saying we are racist...You racist.....as for being talented who have you beat of any note, anyone higher than div 3..... :clown: :clown: :clown:
hahahaha was thinking the same thing, i'm shitting myself if we draw them in the cup...... :wink:

a voice
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by a voice »

For the record, the Athelstone boys DO NOT play for Gawler or any other team, get your facts right before you start making unsubstantiated accusations. Slander and lying are right up there with cheating. :evil:

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

a voice wrote:

For the record, the Athelstone boys DO NOT play for Gawler or any other team, get your facts right before you start making unsubstantiated accusations. Slander and lying are right up there with cheating. :evil:
Nah he wasnt talking about your club mate.. apparently theres a different club called Altherstones in the SAASL too :lol:
Bill Shankly at Dixie Dean's funeral -
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

anthrax
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by anthrax »

Jelly6198
Have you watched lethal weapon 3 where they are talking to the South African banker,
The South African banker responded by saying, "because your .......!!!"
The world is turning to cabernet because of race being a touchy subject for people, yet we should be more worried about people who are in poverty, or have incurable diseases, or orphaned kids or the 20 million other more important issues than being a racist. People should stop bringing race to suit them, like in your situation.
Peanuts like you that have made the world a bunch of pansies re racism when there are more important things in the world to worry about.
I know what your gonna say, I'm a racist pig!!! I'll give you 50c to make a phone call!!!

Srbin
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Srbin »

anthrax wrote:Jelly6198
Have you watched lethal weapon 3 where they are talking to the South African banker,
The world is turning to cabernet because of race being a touchy subject for people, yet we should be more worried about people who are in poverty, or have incurable diseases, or orphaned kids or the 20 million other more important issues than being a racist. People should stop bringing race to suit them, like in your situation.
Peanuts like you that have made the world a bunch of pansies re racism when there are more important things in the world to worry about.
I know what your gonna say, I'm a racist pig!!! I'll give you 50c to make a phone call!!!
Even more concerning than all that is your quoting Lethal Weapon 3.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Srbin wrote:
anthrax wrote:Jelly6198
Even more concerning than all that is your quoting Lethal Weapon 3.
It's Lethal Weapon 2 anyway.

Got to love the race card. So easily played.

Sotally Tober
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Sotally Tober »

God is an Englishman wrote:Got to love the race card. So easily played.
Unfortunately too easily played, even when not relevant.
I need a drink

Judge Judy
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by Judge Judy »

That kid is not this son.
Ingle Farm Amateur Soccer Club
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ifasc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ifasc

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

I believe that 'Headman Dadzie' from Strikers & 'Dadzie Headman' from Sierra Stars are both due at HQ sometime today to prove they are two people that look identical because the photo on SAASL file is the exact same photo for Strikers.

Not to mention all the other players that are two people with 'similar' names and same photos.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

AL K HOLIC wrote:I believe that 'Headman Dadzie' from Strikers & 'Dadzie Headman' from Sierra Stars are both due at HQ sometime today to prove they are two people that look identical because the photo on SAASL file is the exact same photo for Strikers.

Not to mention all the other players that are two people with 'similar' names.
Which HQ? Surely SAASL have no jurisdiction over Headman and vice versa.

I wouldn't turn up at FFSA under the same circumstances unless they're paying for my time and expenses

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

Judge Judy wrote:That kid is not this son.
But he believes he's the one
Are you Bodo in disguise?

Moritaka Chisato
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Moritaka Chisato »

God is an Englishman wrote:
AL K HOLIC wrote:I believe that 'Headman Dadzie' from Strikers & 'Dadzie Headman' from Sierra Stars are both due at HQ sometime today to prove they are two people that look identical because the photo on SAASL file is the exact same photo for Strikers.

I wouldn't turn up at FFSA under the same circumstances unless they're paying for my time and expenses
Invite them to the friday lunch.
Who picks up guide dog's poo?

Mr Boombastic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mr Boombastic »

Moritaka Chisato wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:

Invite them to the friday lunch.
They all look the same anyway..... :shock: Now that's racism! :clown:
NOTHING SOFT COMES OUT OF ELIZABETH

PLAYFORD CITY PATRIOTS FC The pride of Elizabeth

Black_Panther
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Black_Panther »

Not to mention all the other players that are two people with 'similar' names and same photos.
What was the outcome?
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. That's why I succeed." -Michael Jordan

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by AL K HOLIC »

Black_Panther wrote:

What was the outcome?

be sure to look at the league table next week

nohands
In Memory of Dylan Tombides
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by nohands »

Haha AL K HOLIC that signature (Rogers Kenny) is hilarious.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

AL K HOLIC wrote:If you guys want to play for sierra stars follow the rules its that simple. Get your releases from the FFSA, sign up properly and you can whip the entire SAASL, just do it to the rules or don't do it at all, this has nothing to do with race.

The talent some of you guys have is awesome, you do train hard, you love the game there is no doubt about it and you are a great bunch of guys, just do it right and if not don't complain when you are sanctioned by the governing body.
the kenny rogers pic absolute gold. :lol: