Results May 10th - HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

n8
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: Results May 10th - HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Post by n8 »

#88 wrote:
n8 wrote:
Robbo wrote:Heard the new Albanian striker for Inter headbutted a Grove lad or similar which had them both sent off or something .. this basically sparked an all in brawl where Inter's supporters ran onto the field and joined in ?

Referee was Carlos who did diffuse the situation initially after a scuffle however moments later everything blew up a second time leading to the game being aborted.

True / False ?
Ex Saturday div 2 player??? Would laugh if its the same guy....
Was he with you guys last season n8?
Na just funny because if it's the same guy he's notorious for such incidents and we where prepared to give him a chance a couple weeks back under strict conditions which obviously he didn't like and never signed for us....so we dodged that bullet...but who knows we could be talking about 2 different guys...

sirstevieg
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by sirstevieg »

Robbo wrote:Heard the new Albanian striker for Inter headbutted a Grove lad or similar which had them both sent off or something .. this basically sparked an all in brawl where Inter's supporters ran onto the field and joined in ?

Referee was Carlos who did diffuse the situation initially after a scuffle however moments later everything blew up a second time leading to the game being aborted.

True / False ?

False
We are Liverpool Football Club and the expectations are so high.
Steven Gerrard

Uncle Cracker
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Uncle Cracker »

fowler_23 wrote:
Hengelo the Great wrote:
ontheblackburner wrote:Florina v San Marco

As: 6-5
Bs: 1-1
I thought the aust open finished few months ago :)
6 goal thriller last week, 11 goal thriller this week.. Is Salisbury Florina the most exciting team to watch in the SAASL?

Florina 2-0 down after 10mins, back to 2-2 after 25mins, then only to be down again 4-2 at halftime. Opening 10mins of 2nd half we scored 4 to lead 6-4, San Marco scored again with about 10 to go, give us a nervous finish to the game...

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

well according to the saasl website you lost 7-2 anyways uncle cracker! :lol:
Bill Shankly at Dixie Dean's funeral -
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

Don't really understand the league, I called through the results and they said someone from Vista had put the C1s result as 4-1, I told him it was 6-1, and I had a copy of the teamsheet. So naturally it's gone onto the website as 4-1!

Karmann Ghia
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Karmann Ghia »

So if there was a crowd invasion at Inter and it was Inter supporters shouldn't they be deducted two points? As I recall a premier league club was deducted two points for a "supporter" not leaving a reserve? If its true what has been posted on here then there must be some punishment to Inter, at least for bringing the game into disrepute

Playthewhistle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Playthewhistle »

The only Inter supporters on the pitch before the game was abandoned were the 2 ground marshalls. There was lots of pushing and shoving between players near Grove's sideline that seemed to calm down then started up again, then game was called abandoned. There was no pitch invasion, from any supporters from either club.

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

Playthewhistle wrote:The only Inter supporters on the pitch before the game was abandoned were the 2 ground marshalls. There was lots of pushing and shoving between players near Grove's sideline that seemed to calm down then started up again, then game was called abandoned. There was no pitch invasion, from any supporters from either club.
so many conflicting versions of events!
Bill Shankly at Dixie Dean's funeral -
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

Playthewhistle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Playthewhistle »

I think that's due to their being more then one incident, after the game was abandoned then there was more pushing and lots of people involved including supporters.