Sunday Division 4 2015 Results

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Whispers
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: Sunday Division 4 2015 Results

Post by Whispers »

Whispers is back.

Saw the Unley Utd Vs Punjab game at Urrbrae today.
Results:-

A's
Unley Utd 2, Punjab 2

B's
Unley Utd 6, Punjab 0

The B's for Unley absolutely dominated and smashed the Punjab side....
The A's was a close game, with both teams fairly even. Unley had more goal chances and were disallowed a controversial goal in the last 5 mins (linesman called offside with players and club officials disagreeing).

The Referee did a great job under the circumstances, although he had to move two Punjab supporters away from behind Unley Utd's goals as they were verbally abusing the keeper. Clubs should not allow this to happen.

Pearsey05
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Pearsey05 »

Para Hills Lions (A) 6 America Central 2

Para Hills Lions (B) 3 America Central 0

Whispers
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Whispers »

Predictions for 31st May Sun Div 4 Games

Unley Vs Athelstone
Top of the table Athelstone who got beaten last week by Sierra will be looking to secure a victory Vs Unley Utd (who last week drew with Punjab). This is a rematch of the cup game where Athelstone were the Victors 7-2. I predict a closer match than that of the Cup game with Unley taking advantage of their bumpy home ground. Athelstone in a tight one 3-1.

Mawson Vs Sierra
Mawson Lakes had a very good and surprising win over Croatia last week after some mediocre form prior to that (word has it they had a few missing players return), while Sierra have been on fir in the last few weeks, knocking off previously undefeated Athelstone last week. There has been some heated discussion regarding Sierra possibly playing Fed. players illegally. This could be a tight battle, depending on which Sierra team appears. If Sierra have their strongest squad, I predict they will win 3-0.

PH Lions Vs Noarlunga
The game of the week I believe. This will be a tough and tight battle with both teams known for their physicality. PH Lions have only lost 1 game this season, while Noarlunga have had mixed results, but last year finished 3rd overall. This will be hard to pick, but I'm predicting a 2-2 draw.

Punjab Vs America Central
Battle of the bottom two sides may see an exciting a tight game. Both teams have quite creative and skillful players in the middle of the park which should create an enthralling match up. Both teams also suffer from weaker defences, so there could be many opportunities to score at both ends; the team with the best finishers will take this one. Punjab 4-2.

Pearsey05
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Pearsey05 »

Para Hills Lions (A) 4 Noarlunga 1

Whispers
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Whispers »

Unley Utd had am impressive and surprising victory in a tough fought battle with Athelstone. Athelstone went in 1-0 at half-time, but Unley scored 2 goals in the second half to make it 2-1.

Unley Utd (A) Vs Athelstone (A).......... 2-1
Unley Utd B Vs Athelstone (B)............. 2-5

Statler and Waldorf
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Statler and Waldorf »

Sierra still playing dual registered and apparently banned players against mawson lakes :shock:
Whats wrong with you?
Its either indigestion or this forum, and I hope its indigestion
Why?
Because at least I know that will get better in a little while

Jonny Lidon
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Jonny Lidon »

Obviously integrity isnt a key word within the SAASL

Only have to look at the Sierra Stars goal scorers and cross reference with the NPL SA ( FFSA ) website to note 3 of the 5 players in the "A" team currently play in the FFSA
Tamba Musa - Cumberland
Dadzie Headman - Western Strikers ( actual name is Headman Dadzie )
Tito Bontor - Metro Stars

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by RowePark »

Tito played in both their As and Bs this week, there were several others spotted in both grades, one being C Jalloh

Whispers
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Whispers »

Yes, there have been at least 4 players playing for Sierra in SAASL Div4 Sunday that are currently registered and playing for FFSA clubs.

SAASL has been made aware. These players are registered with Sierra, so ID cards cannot be cross checked, but it is against SAASL rules.

Dadzie Headman, listed on the current top goal scorers list for Sunday Div4A.
He is currently playing for Western Strikers, and is listed on the following link (last played in May 2015 - current season).
http://www.sportingpulse.com/team_info. ... 19&a=STATS

Jalloh C,
Plays for Cumberland United State League, reserve (see below)
http://www.sportingpulse.com/team_info. ... 42&a=STATS

Musa, Tamba, and on SAASL top goal scorers list

Bontor, Tito, and on SAASL top goal scorers list
Plays for Metro Stars FFSA reserve (see below)
http://www.sportingpulse.com/team_info. ... 15&a=STATS

spooky1972
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by spooky1972 »

Whispers wrote:Yes, there have been at least 4 players playing for Sierra in SAASL Div4 Sunday that are currently registered and playing for FFSA clubs.

SAASL has been made aware. These players are registered with Sierra, so ID cards cannot be cross checked, but it is against SAASL rules.

He is currently playing for Western Strikers, and is listed on the following link (last played in May 2015 - current season).

Jalloh C,

Not all of those players are registered with Sierra, with those exact names, for example they register them in reverse, Headman Dadzie becomes Dadzie Headman, Tamba Musa becomes Musa Tamba.
Not all of those players are active members of those FFSA clubs and have since left
However none have been released to be signed by Sierra Stars and in some cases they played as recent as Saturday, therefore they have breached the laws and still continue to do so.
There are also others that are playing under players registered last year and just re-done, I know for a fact of 3 others, two others who have left their FFSA club (but not released) and one who plays at a Western Suburb FFSA club.

Angle Vale should be all over this and requesting immediate reinstatement to the cup and all points should be removed.

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

spooky1972 wrote:
Whispers wrote:Yes, there have been at least 4 players playing for Sierra in SAASL Div4 Sunday that are currently registered and playing for FFSA clubs.

Jalloh C,

Not all of those players are registered with Sierra, with those exact names, for example they register them in reverse, Headman Dadzie becomes Dadzie Headman, Tamba Musa becomes Musa Tamba.
Not all of those players are active members of those FFSA clubs and have since left
However none have been released to be signed by Sierra Stars and in some cases they played as recent as Saturday, therefore they have breached the laws and still continue to do so.
There are also others that are playing under players registered last year and just re-done, I know for a fact of 3 others, two others who have left their FFSA club (but not released) and one who plays at a Western Suburb FFSA club.

Angle Vale should be all over this and requesting immediate reinstatement to the cup and all points should be removed.
The first three players named all played for their FFSA club on Saturday. The 4th didnt ...

Whispers
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Whispers »

SAASL now have been sent proof of breaching the rules, it will now be up to them to act upon them.

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Whispers wrote:SAASL now have been sent proof of breaching the rules, it will now be up to them to act upon them.
they have been sent proof couple of weeks ago also ......

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by RowePark »

there is a hearing on friday, not sure of the details, whether it is to review the report from our game, or everything all together.

Whispers
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Whispers »

Div 4 Sunday
A's - Unley Utd 4, America Central 1
B's - Unley Utd 1, America Central 1

kamikaze
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kamikaze »

Croatia 2-1 para hills
4-1 b team

Jalloh6198
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Jalloh6198 »

Why is everyone actually complaining about Sierra Stars.
Haha is it because they have the best team. Come on people leave them alone these boys train hard that why they the best and have a best team. Matter of fact they all black no white player in there team.

Sotally Tober
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Sotally Tober »

Jalloh6198 wrote:Why is everyone actually complaining about Sierra Stars.
Haha is it because they have the best team. Come on people leave them alone these boys train hard that why they the best and have a best team. Matter of fact they all black no white player in there team.
I notice your username corresponds with one of the names mentioned above.
I need a drink

Jalloh6198
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Jalloh6198 »

His not the only one that has the name so Stop being racist to black people and learn how to play soccer u crying babies. I think the reason why everyone complain about sierra stars it because you all scared of them you coward snitches. Well that doesn't change the fact that they the best team. Hahaha

Jalloh6198
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Jalloh6198 »

There other teams using players from other clubs as well with different names so why not complain about them too. Btw i gotta admit sierra stars are just too good that why everyone looking for excuses just to get them kicked out of the league hahaha.

Sotally Tober
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Sotally Tober »

Jalloh6198 wrote:Stop being racist to black people
You show me where I have done that.
I need a drink

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by RowePark »

So your admitting you use unregistered players to win then Jalloh? Not cool.

I am Costanza
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by I am Costanza »

Jalloh6198 wrote:His not the only one that has the name so Stop being racist to black people and learn how to play soccer u crying babies. I think the reason why everyone complain about sierra stars it because you all scared of them you coward snitches. Well that doesn't change the fact that they the best team. Hahaha
You sir, are an idiot!
BLSC - est 1971
1982 Div 4b
1989 Div 3b
2004 Div 4b
2006 Div 4a & Div 10
2009 Div 3b
2010 Div 3a & 3b
2013 Div 2b & Div 7
2014 Div 2b
2015 Div 2a, 2b, & Div 6 Sat & Sun

Adolf Hĭtler
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Adolf Hĭtler »

Definitely doesn't sound like the sharpest tool in the box.
I am nobody
Nobody is perfect
Therefore I am perfect.

Jalloh6198
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Jalloh6198 »

Sierra Stars has all there playerz registered stupid. So why complain. U guys should just play and have fun and stop founding excuses. If any team is scared of them just admit then simple. Instead of being a snitches

I am Costanza
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by I am Costanza »

Jalloh6198 wrote:Sierra Stars has all there playerz registered stupid. So why complain. U guys should just play and have fun and stop founding excuses. If any team is scared of them just admit then simple. Instead of being a snitches
And none of those registered players play in the FFSA as well? When you registered those players, did you inform the SAASL that they were dual registered or set out to obtain a release from their federation clubs as per the freaking rules? No, you just made your own rules up... worse yet, you have all these players and still aren't top haha
BLSC - est 1971
1982 Div 4b
1989 Div 3b
2004 Div 4b
2006 Div 4a & Div 10
2009 Div 3b
2010 Div 3a & 3b
2013 Div 2b & Div 7
2014 Div 2b
2015 Div 2a, 2b, & Div 6 Sat & Sun

Adolf Hĭtler
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Adolf Hĭtler »

Jalloh6198 wrote:Sierra Stars has all there playerz registered stupid. So why complain. U guys should just play and have fun and stop founding excuses. If any team is scared of them just admit then simple. Instead of being a snitches
It's better to have people think you're an idiot than to open your mouth and confirm it.
I am nobody
Nobody is perfect
Therefore I am perfect.

Jonny Lidon
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Jonny Lidon »

wonder how many of he dual registered Sierra Stars will play for their FFSA club during the cup weekend given SIerra have a Saturday game.....

Jalloh6198
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Jalloh6198 »

I don't play soccer idiots i just come to watch them destroy teams that has big mouths hahaha. I play basketball ball but sierra stars the best team i gotta admit i hope to join them one day when i stop basketball

PDog
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PDog »

..."destroy"...

totally