Sunday div2

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

FoundIt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Sunday div2

Post by FoundIt »

LocalBloke wrote:
I don't mind if I keep pulling myself, big turn around for the Gully boys even though Brahma had a few missing. Good game and could have gone either way.
keep pulling! looks like its helping.
Im closer than you think

Soccer Fan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Soccer Fan »

PASC wrote:Latest mail is that 3 teams are going up, with Fulham going to Feds and possibly moving amateurs to Sarurday league , also heard about possible increase in number of teams in the top 4 divs....all speculation though.... Vista might have everything to play for against Savoy :wink: 8)
Can't see the logic in them wanting to goto the Saturday comp. The federation team would be mainly playing on this day, surely they would want as many supporters out to each fed game and the two would clash! But hey weirder things have happened!

It's been a very tight race for second the whole year, gully will be looking to get a result infront of what should be a good crowd for the 50th year celebrations. Florina will have to go for broke to score as many goals as possible and hope polonia don't catch them on the counter! Who ever goes up will have definitely earnt the right as it's been a tough tough division again.

GullysFinest
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GullysFinest »

Will be a big day for the gully, going against everyone who said they couldn't do it. as long as nevs lads can remain unbeaten at home. been many many years since gully have been in div 1 so you can understand them celebrating 'like they have won the league' after every week. and to do it in the 50th year celebration would be awesome!

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

jets1 wrote:
PASC wrote:Latest mail is that 3 teams are going up, with Fulham going to Feds and possibly moving amateurs to Sarurday league , also heard about possible increase in number of teams in the top 4 divs....all speculation though.... Vista might have everything to play for against Savoy :wink: 8)
Can't see the logic in them wanting to goto the Saturday comp. The federation team would be mainly playing on this day, surely they would want as many supporters out to each fed game and the two would clash! But hey weirder things have happened!

It's been a very tight race for second the whole year, gully will be looking to get a result infront of what should be a good crowd for the 50th year celebrations. Florina will have to go for broke to score as many goals as possible and hope polonia don't catch them on the counter! Who ever goes up will have definitely earnt the right as it's been a tough tough division again.

mate.... we need Savoy to lose... end of ... :lol:
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

Soccer Fan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Soccer Fan »

PASC wrote:
jets1 wrote:

If you guys get the three points then you'll stay up, don't need to rely on other results

mate.... we need Savoy to lose... end of ... :lol:

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

Thanks for enlightening me :wink:
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

BPBC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BPBC »

WeAreTheGully wrote:Will be a big day for the gully, going against everyone who said they couldn't do it. as long as nevs lads can remain unbeaten at home. been many many years since gully have been in div 1 so you can understand them celebrating 'like they have won the league' after every week. and to do it in the 50th year celebration would be awesome!
You have no reason to be celebrating like you've won the league, and promotion would be just as big a thing for any of the other teams.

Oh and who said you couldn't do it?

LocalBloke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LocalBloke »

FoundIt wrote:
LocalBloke wrote:
I don't mind if I keep pulling myself, big turn around for the Gully boys even though Brahma had a few missing. Good game and could have gone either way.
keep pulling! looks like its helping.
It worked again! Carrn you Gullies!