Sunday div2

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: Sunday div2

Post by fowler_23 »

Outlaw 2.0 wrote:
East Boy wrote:
Mr Football wrote:Definitely for the best.... I have played every season there with Vista and it's easily the worst its been. We've even been training at Vale to stay off it
I wish they deemed it unplayable last weekend! :? :evil:
Why should either team get the benefit of playing on grass???
We would have won it for sure if we could have played our beautiful brand of football.
all fixed up for ya there East Boy
i dont see any difference?
Bill Shankly at Dixie Dean's funeral -
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

fowler_23 wrote:
Outlaw 2.0 wrote:
East Boy wrote:
I wish they deemed it unplayable last weekend! :? :evil:
Why should either team get the benefit of playing on grass???
We would have won it for sure if we could have played our beautiful brand of football.
all fixed up for ya there East Boy
i dont see any difference?
Come on fowler keep up mate! Blue text? :roll:

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

WeAreTheGully wrote:gully only need 6 points really from 4 games, very tough run though it's going to go down to the wire!
Not sure if this is still the case. They might need more I reckon.
You'd presume, going on form, florina should whip munno's in the next 2 games. florina are only 8 behind on GD & gully still have brahma (and us) to play. I would be surprised if gully beat brahma, but if they do they deserve to go up. I'm guessing vista have just dropped too many silly points, like us.
So it could just come down to the last game!!

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

East Boy wrote:Come on fowler keep up mate! Blue text? :roll:
the blue text and your text are identical... what did he fix up?
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

fowler_23 wrote:
Use of blue text to indicate sarcasm...forum etiquette.
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

swannsong wrote:
fowler_23 wrote:
ahhhhhh i didnt know that! i mainly just use this forum to criticise others.. just check my post history :wink: :lol:

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

fowler_23 wrote: ahhhhhh i didnt know that! i mainly just use this forum to criticise others.. just check my post history :wink: :lol:
Personally I believe that if you need to use blue text to indicate sarcasm then the use of sarcasm has been wasted :D
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

Cat In The Hat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cat In The Hat »

Absolutely
johndedes wrote:I have no idea

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

agreed! :lol:

Cat In The Hat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cat In The Hat »

fowler_23 wrote:
swannsong wrote:
fowler_23 wrote:the blue text and your text are identical... what did he fix up?
ahhhhhh i didnt know that! i mainly just use this forum to criticise others.. just check my post history :wink: :lol:
My post history doesn't reveal much.

FoundIt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by FoundIt »

going on previous results you would think florina to go up. munno/savoy/polonia, compared to gullys brahma\easties\san marco

still, makes for some big games.
Im closer than you think

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

Big week for some clubs, if we win we are safe and pretty much guarantee MP and Savoy go down...
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

I am Costanza
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by I am Costanza »

The Gully v Brahma game is huge this week. Gully will be throwing everything at the Brahma goal to get the win and Brahma would love nothing more than to throw a spanner in the works for them leading into the last 2 rounds. Expecting a huge crowd there... I plan on making a drunken fool of myself all day! Can't wait
BLSC - est 1971
1982 Div 4b
1989 Div 3b
2004 Div 4b
2006 Div 4a & Div 10
2009 Div 3b
2010 Div 3a & 3b
2013 Div 2b & Div 7
2014 Div 2b
2015 Div 2a, 2b, & Div 6 Sat & Sun

web
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by web »

I am Costanza wrote:The Gully v Brahma game is huge this week. Gully will be throwing everything at the Brahma goal to get the win and Brahma would love nothing more than to throw a spanner in the works for them leading into the last 2 rounds. Expecting a huge crowd there... I plan on making a drunken fool of myself all day! Can't wait
And what's new Mr Costanza. :mrgreen:
You are more than welcome to Bring It On.

HAIL HAIL

I am Costanza
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by I am Costanza »

web wrote:
I am Costanza wrote:The Gully v Brahma game is huge this week. Gully will be throwing everything at the Brahma goal to get the win and Brahma would love nothing more than to throw a spanner in the works for them leading into the last 2 rounds. Expecting a huge crowd there... I plan on making a drunken fool of myself all day! Can't wait
hahaha, well on this occasion, I am admitting to it rather than pretending it'll be a nice quiet Sunday down the park watching my mates play fitba! The excuse that someone must have spiked my "one" beer each week isn't working on the wife ;)
BLSC - est 1971
1982 Div 4b
1989 Div 3b
2004 Div 4b
2006 Div 4a & Div 10
2009 Div 3b
2010 Div 3a & 3b
2013 Div 2b & Div 7
2014 Div 2b

web
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by web »

I am Costanza wrote:
web wrote:
hahaha, well on this occasion, I am admitting to it rather than pretending it'll be a nice quiet Sunday down the park watching my mates play fitba! The excuse that someone must have spiked my "one" beer each week isn't working on the wife ;)
I will back you up on that.
You are more than welcome to Bring It On.

HAIL HAIL

grumpy
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by grumpy »

Going on previous performances ,Brahma Lodge should account for TTG this weekend , I don't believe TTG have the team to match the level of Brahma.

Florina will be hoping for a big loss for TTG, to bring the goal difference down. This weekend may very well decide the second spot and promotion

GullysFinest
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GullysFinest »

going to be a cracking day! gully will be trying to hold on to being un-beaten at home, while brahma being so close to the end of the season will want to go the the Perfect season! hard game
for gully but hooefully can hold off brahma and munno parra do us a favour and beat florina haha

chunky-monkey
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chunky-monkey »

Does anyone know what the go is with Fulham moving to Federation, does that open up a 3rd spot for promotion or would just one team be relegated from the premier division?

Cat In The Hat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cat In The Hat »

Depends on whether or not they keep a team in the amateurs.

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

chunky-monkey wrote:Does anyone know what the go is with Fulham moving to Federation, does that open up a 3rd spot for promotion or would just one team be relegated from the premier division?
Going on past situations if that happens then 3 will go up and 2 must always drop according to the league.
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

I am Costanza
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by I am Costanza »

On a previous post in another topic, someone from Fulham had mentioned that they were keeping their amateur teams as well
BLSC - est 1971
1982 Div 4b
1989 Div 3b
2004 Div 4b
2006 Div 4a & Div 10
2009 Div 3b
2010 Div 3a & 3b
2013 Div 2b & Div 7
2014 Div 2b

LocalBloke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LocalBloke »

WeAreTheGully wrote:
going to be a cracking day! gully will be trying to hold on to being un-beaten at home, while brahma being so close to the end of the season will want to go the the Perfect season! hard game
for gully but hooefully can hold off brahma and munno parra do us a favour and beat florina haha
Go the Gullies! Nothing to lose and at home on their day they could do the business.

FoundIt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by FoundIt »

LocalBloke wrote:Go the Gullies! Nothing to lose and at home on their day they could do the business.
keep pulling yourself. it was 7 last time. try keep it under 5 this time.
Im closer than you think

LocalBloke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LocalBloke »

FoundIt wrote:
LocalBloke wrote:Go the Gullies! Nothing to lose and at home on their day they could do the business.
We will see my friend!

LocalBloke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LocalBloke »

LocalBloke wrote:
FoundIt wrote:
We will see my friend!
And BTW didn't Gully beat them 6 nil last year?

Mr Football
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Mr Football »

LocalBloke wrote:
WeAreTheGully wrote:
Go the Gullies! Nothing to lose and at home on their day they could do the business.
Gully nothing to lose? They are so close to div 1 and should have no problem getting promotion but having said that if they lose sunday it'll put that pressure on the potential of throwing it away when so close. But they have nothing to lose so all the best
DIVING:
Admition of defeat
Pure cheating
RUINS THE BEAUTIFUL GAME!!!

LocalBloke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LocalBloke »

keep pulling yourself. it was 7 last time. try keep it under 5 this time.[/quote]

We will see my friend![/quote]

And BTW didn't Gully beat them 6 nil last year?[/quote]

I don't mind if I keep pulling myself, big turn around for the Gully boys even though Brahma had a few missing. Good game and could have gone either way.

OMG
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by OMG »

Gullies odds on to move into Div 1as Florina blow it with a 1 all draw with munno para! Looks like red cards finally caught up with Florina?

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

Latest mail is that 3 teams are going up, with Fulham going to Feds and possibly moving amateurs to Sarurday league , also heard about possible increase in number of teams in the top 4 divs....all speculation though.... Vista might have everything to play for against Savoy :wink: 8)