Saturday Premier Division 1

Are you a player or coach looking for a new club? Are you a club looking for new players or coaches? This forum is for posting messages for those looking for players, coaches or clubs including details of any clubs upcoming trials.
We encourage the distribution of any information posted in this forum to schools etc.
Users can post announcements in this forum and can lock their own topics.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, Judge Judy, COLOSSUS, Forum Admins

Trunks
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Saturday Premier Division 1

Post by Trunks »

fowler_23 wrote:
Trunks wrote:I'm not from BOSA - have a look at what you write it's embarrassing - cringe worthy. your the only one whingeing like a b*tch about another club. worry about your own club or your high quality C's credentials.
League position would not indicate the C's credentials being of high quality... Just sayin'
Sarcasm buddy :D

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

Trunks wrote:
fowler_23 wrote:
Trunks wrote:I'm not from BOSA - have a look at what you write it's embarrassing - cringe worthy. your the only one whingeing like a b*tch about another club. worry about your own club or your high quality C's credentials.
League position would not indicate the C's credentials being of high quality... Just sayin'
Sarcasm buddy :D
Yeah sweet! was hoping so :lol:
Bill Shankly at Dixie Dean's funeral -
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

fowler_23 wrote:
was that typed on your new keyboard?

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

God is an Englishman wrote:
fowler_23 wrote:
was that typed on your new keyboard?
nope.. different keyboard to normal as im at work today though :D
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

Moritaka Chisato wrote:
Knight15 wrote:
Kichise Michiko wrote:Years of experience in the six yard box.
Plenty of experience in your box
I find your comments rather disturbing. Perhaps you need some professional help.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A middle aged man, who uses young Asian girls pictures as his avatar - oh the irony
Are you Bodo in disguise?

My White Devil
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by My White Devil »

Watch out for that hook.
John Webster was one of the best there was

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

My White Devil wrote:Watch out for that hook.
Wow Bodo, you got me again
Are you Bodo in disguise?

Mahorn
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Mahorn »

Fowler I'd be more concerned with my own position on the table or whether you even have a senior coaching job next. Can't be too many more mediocre years left in you! :o

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

fowler_23 wrote:nope.. different keyboard to normal as im at work today though :D
I just wanted to let you know that I'm not taking this personally offensive, I've heard you scare easily.

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

GIAE playing with some newbies :lol: :lol:
This game never gets old, trunks quit now junior :lol:

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

Mahorn wrote:Fowler I'd be more concerned with my own position on the table or whether you even have a senior coaching job next. Can't be too many more mediocre years left in you! :o
HAHAHAHAHA! Ive been in charge for 2 seasons, the first of which we finished 3rd and missed out on promotion by a point.. keep trying :lol:

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

fowler_23 wrote:nope.. different keyboard to normal as im at work today though :D
I just wanted to let you know that I'm not taking this personally offensive, I've heard you scare easily.
When its justified i do yeah :roll:

Mahorn
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Mahorn »

HAHAHAHAHA! Ive been in charge for 2 seasons, the first of which we finished 3rd and missed out on promotion by a point.. keep trying :lol:[/quote]

Headed in the right direction then, now mid table. Let's hope for your sake the new chairman sees something as no one else does!

Mahorn
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Mahorn »

Sorry I'll speak for myself, I don't see it

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

fowler_23 wrote:
Mahorn wrote:Fowler I'd be more concerned with my own position on the table or whether you even have a senior coaching job next. Can't be too many more mediocre years left in you! :o
HAHAHAHAHA! Ive been in charge for 2 seasons, the first of which we finished 3rd and missed out on promotion by a point.. keep trying :lol:
2nd first year, 5th in second year. Doesn't look like the right direction to me. Unless of course the direction is division 3.

ʃₐᵇf(x)dx=F(b)-F(a)
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by ʃₐᵇf(x)dx=F(b)-F(a) »

:lol:

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

i guess its lucky for me the chairman shares a similar view on football as i do and ive been re-appointed.. im not sure what you lads were ever worried about.

Mahorn
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Mahorn »

Sorry you misunderstood what I was saying. I'm concerned for the club, not for a second I was worried about you. Good luck in 2016 PHE

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

fowler_23 wrote:i guess its lucky for me the chairman shares a similar view on football as i do and ive been re-appointed.. im not sure what you lads were ever worried about.
Who was worried? If going backwards is the direction they want then that's none of my concern.

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

awww you kids are too cute :lol:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

fowler_23 wrote:awww you kids are too cute :lol:

Can't argue with facts, they've gone backwards under your control

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

fowler_23 wrote:
Either you scare easily or only when it's justified. You can't do both.

SID
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by SID »

Great effort by Modbury Jets after losing the first 7 games ....
Terrific turn around

Reluctant Stereotype
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Reluctant Stereotype »

fowler_23 wrote:
Either you scare easily or only when it's justified. You can't do both.
You definitely can't do both.

gone
Star Player
Star Player

Post by gone »

Reluctant Stereotype wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:Either you scare easily or only when it's justified. You can't do both.
Hang on. It depends whether "it's" alludes to "being scared easily" or "being scared".
Even when being scared is justified, I think some people scare easily and others not so easily in those moments.
So it's not unreasonable to say that you scare easily when it's justified.

Oh no ... GIAE has turned me into a grammar nazi. :oops:
Stirling District (est 1967) 32 seasons successfully avoiding a Championship then this
1999 Div 2 Champions
2002 Div 2 & 2B
2004 Div 1 & Champion of Champions
2007 Div 1 & 1B
2009 Div 1B
2011 Div 1B
2013 Div 2B & 7C
2014 Div 2B

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

otto62 wrote:
Reluctant Stereotype wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:Either you scare easily or only when it's justified. You can't do both.
Hang on. It depends whether "it's" alludes to "being scared easily" or "being scared".
Even when being scared is justified, I think some people scare easily and others not so easily in those moments.

Not all, if you only scare when it's justified would mean that you wouldn't scare easily.
if you scare easily then you would scare when justified but if you only scared when justified then you wouldn't scare easily.

Therefore, if you're asked if you scare easily then you cannot answer that you scare easily when justified.

gone
Star Player
Star Player

Post by gone »

otto62 wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:You definitely can't do both.

Not all, if you only scare when it's justified would mean that you wouldn't scare easily.
if you scare easily then you would scare when justified but if you only scared when justified then you wouldn't scare easily.

Therefore, if you're asked if you scare easily then you cannot answer that you scare easily when justified.
It depends whether the word "easily" refers to the manner in which the person becomes scared or the reason for which the person becomes scared.
If you take the approach that "easily" refers to the reason rather than the manner, then ipso facto it would be logically impossible to say that you scare easily when justified. This I assume is the basis of your argument.
However, you've failed to consider the alternative that "easily" can also refer to the manner rather than the reason. It is on this basis that a person can logically claim that they scare easily only when being scared is justified.
:D
Stirling District (est 1967) 32 seasons successfully avoiding a Championship then this
1999 Div 2 Champions
2002 Div 2 & 2B
2004 Div 1 & Champion of Champions
2007 Div 1 & 1B
2009 Div 1B
2011 Div 1B
2013 Div 2B & 7C
2014 Div 2B

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

otto62 wrote: It depends whether the word "easily" refers to the manner in which the person becomes scared or the reason for which the person becomes scared.
If you take the approach that "easily" refers to the reason rather than the manner, then ipso facto it would be logically impossible to say that you scare easily when justified. This I assume is the basis of your argument.
However, you've failed to consider the alternative that "easily" can also refer to the manner rather than the reason. It is on this basis that a person can logically claim that they scare easily only when being scared is justified.
:D
You will have to explain that again as I can't make sense of it, specifically by what you mean by the manner in which a person becomes scared.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Whatever happened to Trunks?

I miss him

My White Devil
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

dilbert is a bellend

Post by My White Devil »