Aldinga 2015

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

otto62
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: Aldinga 2015

Post by otto62 »

Be careful what you wish for as you may draw one in the cup.
I'm not playing anymore and I'm taking my ball and going home.

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

Sasaki Nozomi wrote:Be careful what you wish for as you may draw one in the cup.
Was clearly a joke. If we do draw a div 1 side then so be it. What better way to test ourselves out.
“Well done lad, but remember, you’re still only half as good as I was” – Dixie Dean to Bob Latchford after his 30th league goal in ’78

EasternFront
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by EasternFront »

I think Nozomi is aware of that.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

so in the end it was back to back cup wins for the mighty SEAFORD. all congratulations from our worthy opponants can be registered here. cheers. :wink:

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

THE ORAKLE wrote:so in the end it was back to back cup wins for the mighty SEAFORD. all congratulations from our worthy opponants can be registered here. cheers. :wink:
Well done Seaford no excuses hope you have another good year
Are you Bodo in disguise?

jim.mcguinness
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jim.mcguinness »

Well done to Seaford and good luck in the next round , was as they say a game of 2 halves ,to be honest I thought we should have finished the game in the first half but did not score the goals that our play deserved , delighted by some of the football we played , think we are on the right track for the year but time will tell . Another learning experience for a mostly youthful Knights squad , need to concentrate for 90 minutes and not take opposition for granted as this is the second time we have thrown away a 2-0 lead in the Southern Cup . Take nothing away from a good Seaford side, they battled for the whole game and maybe just had that bit more experience when it mattered , all the best for the season guys , Jim

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

thanks guys. i dont know what davie said to the troops at half time but it had the desired effect didnt it. he also tweeked a couple of things position wise after half time which had much bearing on the turnaround,which,in turn, is precisely the reason why teams need their coaches in the first place. :)

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

THE ORAKLE wrote:thanks guys. i dont know what davie said to the troops at half time but it had the desired effect didnt it. he also tweeked a couple of things position wise after half time which had much bearing on the turnaround,which,in turn, is precisely the reason why teams need their coaches in the first place. :)
I thought you and Davie were close
Are you Bodo in disguise?

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

yes that is so but my days in the dressing rooms are well over. in dicko and richard we trust. :)