PARAFIELD GARDENS SEASON 2015

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

lefty
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

PARAFIELD GARDENS SEASON 2015

Post by lefty »

There are some very exciting milestones to take place in 2015 with the celebration of the clubs 50th season in the SAASL that began in 1966 and the building of our new clubrooms which is due to start in late February. There will also be a number of events planned throughout the 2015 season to mark these occasions. The club prides itself on providing the best & most successful environment for players & families to enjoy soccer as we welcome existing, past & new players to the Gardens.

The club is also very proud to announce that Duane Gray will continue the role of Senior Coach together with Vlad Tapia (B Team) & Brad Donovan (C Team) as we look to improve on last season performance & emulate our recent successes in 2013 to celebrate our 50th year. We will also see the return of teams competing in the SAASL Saturday Division that will comprise of our League & Challenge Cup winning Colts team from 2014 coached by Steve Pearson who has been with most of the players for 10 years.

Preseason training will commence Wednesday 7th January at 7pm & continue every Wednesday & Friday night from thereon at the Bradman Road Parafield Gardens Clubrooms.

Please contact the coaches for further details.
Senior Coach - Duane Gray 0412 957 033
B Team Coach - Vlad Tapia 0414 796 714
C Team Coach - Brad Donovan 0430 200 013

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all.
I eat football, I sleep football, I breathe football. I'm not mad, I'm just passionate....Thierry Henry

SID
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: PARAFIELD GARDENS SEASON 2015

Post by SID »

7pm Tonight at Parafield Gardens Soccer Club....

SID
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: PARAFIELD GARDENS SEASON 2015

Post by SID »

Training Friday 9th january at club.... 6.30 start...