NPFC COACHING POSITIONS

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

NorthernPitbullsF.C
Apprentice
Apprentice

NPFC COACHING POSITIONS

Post by NorthernPitbullsF.C »

On behalf of the Northern Pitbulls FC committee I am very happy and excited to announce that we have secured a ground and facilities for 2015. Our club will now be based at Andrew Smith reserve, Andrew smith drive, Parafield Gardens.
We thank the North Pines Football club for allowing us to negotiate terms that will benefit both clubs.
These are exciting times for NPFC players and supporters alike.
I'd like to congratulate the committee for their continual support and hard work.. It's taken a long time and persistence but we finally have a home.
We hope to be able to share this excitement with you all soon and all throughout 2015..

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank one of the founding committee members for his 4 years of service to our club ,
Marcelo has not only been a committee member/ treasurer but also first team coach since season 1. Without people like him and others around, the club would of struggled to get off the ground. Again we thank him and wish him all the best with his new coaching roll at the raiders.

NPFC is seeking expression of interest for the following coaching positions.

Senior coach
Reserves coach
C's grade coach for season 2015

Interested applicants to inquire via email at n.p.f.c@live.com.au or by phoning 0488570476

Thankyou