Sunday 31st Results

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

ryesmith
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Sunday 31st Results

Post by ryesmith »

THE ORAKLE wrote:i dont understand why they are still in the league. constant infringing by NORMAL CLUBS would not be tolerated by chickenowski and co. :roll:
All teams who had complaints against Ghan (which usually had some pretty good supporting evidence) have been awarded points. Although that means Pirie move a point ahead of us and closes the door for Plympton and Payenham, I think all teams will be happy that this has been the outcome. Common sense has prevailed.

abdababda
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by abdababda »

Ghan will come back at u lol!!!! :lol:

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

ZegnaArmani wrote:
THE ORAKLE wrote:i dont understand why they are still in the league. constant infringing by NORMAL CLUBS would not be tolerated by chickenowski and co. :roll:
All teams who had complaints against Ghan (which usually had some pretty good supporting evidence) have been awarded points. Although that means Pirie move a point ahead of us and closes the door for Plympton and Payenham, I think all teams will be happy that this has been the outcome. Common sense has prevailed.
just keep complaining, they may not come back next year or the league may block them given all the complaints
ImageImage

bigdawg
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by bigdawg »

apparently our (South Coast) proof wasn't sufficient enough to over turn the result......... I find it hard to believe that they played unregistered players in every game except the 2 they played against us. faaark. oh well just need to beat BH and its irrelevant.

Auzzi_Cherry
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Auzzi_Cherry »

I think its a pretty just outcome although I do feel for Plympton & Payneham thinking promotion would be a possibility heading into the last game.

If all goes to plan, they will be back in Div 4 & Div 3 will finally be rid of those dodgy Afghans clubs !

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

Auzzi_Cherry wrote:I think its a pretty just outcome although I do feel for Plympton & Payneham thinking promotion would be a possibility heading into the last game.

If all goes to plan, they will be back in Div 4 & Div 3 will finally be rid of those dodgy Afghans clubs !
all i want to know is why they are given more rope than the rest of us. :?: :?: :?:

The real thing
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The real thing »

Watched Payneham beat Ghan Utd last Sunday,(3-2). The Ghan are still playing some Fed players, but not as many as before, & really have no respect for the SAASL committee who have given them every chance to play to the rules.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

the stupid govt gives the league money to start these reffo clubs. if they stop giving it chickenowski will kick them out smartly. :roll:

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stitch This »

THE ORAKLE wrote:the stupid govt gives the league money to start these reffo clubs. if they stop giving it chickenowski will kick them out smartly. :roll:
How much money is it?

You seem to be in the know.

Is it a once off payment or a new payment every season?
Time for some righteous indignation

Truedog
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Truedog »

Auzzi_Cherry wrote:As a South Coast player, we will throw everything into the last game against BH.

If we can't beat a team who have obtained a single point all season ... It doesn't bare thinking about.

I think there will be a few teams barracking for us this Sunday !
Come on South Coast! Great division in Div 3 next year with Seaford, Aldinga and Noarlunga all possibly coming up and if you stay in and get rid of Ghan for us, we will all thank you!
WOOF WOOF!