Sunday 31st Results

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

bigdawg
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: Sunday 31st Results

Post by bigdawg »

Popov vromgolarov wrote:Personally, i think Angle Vale and Polonia are the best teams we have played all year and deserve to go up. I would include Ghan but who knows who they had on the park when we played them.

Going to miss playing Polonia - great bunch of guys, who have had a very good year. Well done

thanks to the South coast guys who helped us smash 20kg of chicken Yiros today too.

I think I may have contributed to that somewhat :D

Footballwise
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Footballwise »

yorkey wrote:
Not so special one wrote:Payneham 3 Ghan 2 (0-5)

Savoy & Polonia don't celebrate yet as the SAASL, due to an oversite, forgot to include overturning the first round game Ghan vs Payneham result when they overturned the Polonia & Raptors game against The Ghan for playing Fed players. Let's hope they can sort this out before next weeks games so all three clubs know what they are playing for before the games.
When are the league going to get serious on teams continually playing in-eligible players.
IF this is correct it will be 3rd game this year Ghan have been stripped of points for the same offence.
It is likely they have got away it in other games cos their opponents havnt had a team of investagators to prove their cheating.
In future the league should not just take away points gained but should also deduct penalty points as atm teams are only penalised for cheating IF THEY WIN AND GET CAUGHT
I am getting lost in this whole post. Please confirm someone from the Division 3 franternity. Have Polonia and Savoy been promoted? Or is the SAASL deciding who goes up with the administration side of things. From these posts and what I have read earlier in the year Ghan have played unregistered playes throughout the year. Going on the results you could pick the games this has happened in. Then there is the admin error claimed by Payneham. It is really disappointing. As stated above lets hope it can be sorted out before Sunday this week so the players know what they are playing for.

Frank Costanza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Frank Costanza »

Footballwise wrote:
yorkey wrote:
Not so special one wrote:Payneham 3 Ghan 2 (0-5)

Savoy & Polonia don't celebrate yet as the SAASL, due to an oversite, forgot to include overturning the first round game Ghan vs Payneham result when they overturned the Polonia & Raptors game against The Ghan for playing Fed players. Let's hope they can sort this out before next weeks games so all three clubs know what they are playing for before the games.
When are the league going to get serious on teams continually playing in-eligible players.
IF this is correct it will be 3rd game this year Ghan have been stripped of points for the same offence.
It is likely they have got away it in other games cos their opponents havnt had a team of investagators to prove their cheating.
In future the league should not just take away points gained but should also deduct penalty points as atm teams are only penalised for cheating IF THEY WIN AND GET CAUGHT
I am getting lost in this whole post. Please confirm someone from the Division 3 franternity. Have Polonia and Savoy been promoted? Or is the SAASL deciding who goes up with the administration side of things. From these posts and what I have read earlier in the year Ghan have played unregistered playes throughout the year. Going on the results you could pick the games this has happened in. Then there is the admin error claimed by Payneham. It is really disappointing. As stated above lets hope it can be sorted out before Sunday this week so the players know what they are playing for.
From our point of view, if all other teams who claim to be receiving points from previous fixtures do receive them, then we need to still get a result (win/draw) this week to secure promotion.
Like all have mentioned, hopefully the SAASL sort it all out before this weekend otherwise it could all turn shambolic if points are awarded weeks after the season ends.
WHO TOOK MY TV GUIDE???

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

KEANO16
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by KEANO16 »

davoice wrote:Pontians v Blue Eagles result ???
Saw it in paper...think it was Pontian 4 Blue Eagles 1

Big G
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Big G »

swannsong wrote:Image
I'm predicting vista to go down with florina.

Reluctant Stereotype
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Reluctant Stereotype »

Let's hope Forina get a win

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

Reluctant Stereotype wrote:Let's hope Forina get a win
Same, I'd hate to see us or Vista go down, the rest not so much
Are you Bodo in disguise?

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

On what grounds do payneham get points?
do they have a strong case/evidence/photos etc... ???

what clerical/admin error did the league make?
why has it only just been noticed??

nothing against payneham... just trying to get some answers...
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

nohands
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by nohands »

PASC, we (Payneham) reported Ghan straight after our first game in round 8. we have had to provide photos and have been going back and forth with the league since round 8 and finally it looks like we are going to get the points we deserve! i know it sucks for polonia and savoy thinking they are guaranteed promotion but we have fought hard and fair all year and feel we have earned the chance for promotion aswell.
its a shame its taken the league so long and id love to see Polonia go up as to me they were the REAL winners of div 4 last year. we always enjoy playing against Polonia and i personally look forward to one of those fine beers after the game regardless of the result.

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

I mentioned Plympton.... Plenty of photo evidence of ineligable FFSA registered players for BH United

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

AVFC wrote:PASC, we (Payneham) reported Ghan straight after our first game in round 8. we have had to provide photos and have been going back and forth with the league since round 8 and finally it looks like we are going to get the points we deserve! i know it sucks for polonia and savoy thinking they are guaranteed promotion but we have fought hard and fair all year and feel we have earned the chance for promotion aswell.
its a shame its taken the league so long and id love to see Polonia go up as to me they were the REAL winners of div 4 last year. we always enjoy playing against Polonia and i personally look forward to one of those fine beers after the game regardless of the result.
i wasnt aware of u having a protest but if you guys have a case then its only fair the league goes through the right process just like for anyone else....it did take a few weeks in our case... we were expecting a decision today as well but nothing as yet....
it does make for an interesting weekend... Angle Vale are playing Savoy on Saturday so we will know the score going into our game...
assuming you get the points and we get the points we will still be 3/4 points ahead?? its fking confusing me now....
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

Footballwise
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Footballwise »

So this weekend in DIV 3 correct me if I am wrong. All to play for. Plympton, Savoy, Polonia and Payneham all playing for promotion. Add to this Polonia are Playing Payenham and Savoy are playing Angle Vale on Saturday if I am correct. So it could all come down to one spot left on Sunday afternoon and the championship?

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

Footballwise wrote:So this weekend in DIV 3 correct me if I am wrong. All to play for. Plympton, Savoy, Polonia and Payneham all playing for promotion. Add to this Polonia are Playing Payenham and Savoy are playing Angle Vale on Saturday if I am correct. So it could all come down to one spot left on Sunday afternoon and the championship?
yes correct... unless we(polonia) get our points for Ghan game... will leave us at least 4 points clear of payneham and plympton even if they get their points as well... it will be as it is now with the points diff hence why i thiught we got the promo already....

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

either way its all faarked up and we still want to win to get that elusive title :D
if savoy lose... we need a draw.... if savoy draw we need to win by 2 goals... if savoy win we need to win by 2 goals more then them.... :lol:

nohands

Post by nohands »

so do Polonia still have a protest pending? i thought Polonia got their points for the Ghan game already?

Reluctant Stereotype
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

One thing is for sure is that a 20+ goal winning margin is unlikely this weekend.

Reluctant Stereotype
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

One thing is for sure is that a 20+ goal winning margin is unlikely this weekend.

ryesmith
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ryesmith »

AVFC wrote:so do Polonia still have a protest pending? i thought Polonia got their points for the Ghan game already?
Yes. Points awarded for first time around (playing FFSA players). Second appeal for ineligible player (not named on teamsheet and sent off). Referee report submitted along with the protest.

As PASC said though, it is all bottle of shiraz. Absolute mess and I hope we know what the situation is soon.

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

AVFC wrote:so do Polonia still have a protest pending? i thought Polonia got their points for the Ghan game already?
Yep, we have one pending.
fking chardonnay came on, chopped everyone and got sent off, he wasnt on the team list.
These clowns just dont learn :evil:

nohands

Post by nohands »

SAASL have just updated the div 3 ladder. well done to Savoy and Polonia for guaranteed promotion.
its a shame we are stuck in a league with chardonnays like Ghan but its only fair all teams get their deserved points. should still be an interesting weekend.

ryesmith
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ryesmith »

AVFC wrote:SAASL have just updated the div 3 ladder. well done to Savoy and Polonia for guaranteed promotion.
its a shame we are stuck in a league with chardonnays like Ghan but its only fair all teams get their deserved points. should still be an interesting weekend.
Let's just hope South Coast get the win this weekend and Ghan get relegated :lol:

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

ZegnaArmani wrote:
AVFC wrote:SAASL have just updated the div 3 ladder. well done to Savoy and Polonia for guaranteed promotion.
Let's just hope South Coast get the win this weekend and Ghan get relegated :lol:
Karma is a shiraz biatch !!!!
Come on South!!!!!

nohands

Post by nohands »

i think this question has been asked before but with Young stars being kicked out, will it still be 8th and 9th who get relegated or just 9th?

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

PASC wrote:
ZegnaArmani wrote:
Karma is a shiraz biatch !!!!
Come on South!!!!!
Ghan will probably "poach" 2 internationals, 3 fed players and coax Peter Schmeichel out of retirement to stay up given the lengths they usually go to.
Ignore this signature

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

AVFC wrote:i think this question has been asked before but with Young stars being kicked out, will it still be 8th and 9th who get relegated or just 9th?
i think youll find that Young stars are scratched out as though never there in the first place. So youll still have bottom 2 drop ...... 3 might come up from div 4.
It would be a fitting punishment for Ghan anyway

Auzzi_Cherry
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Auzzi_Cherry »

As a South Coast player, we will throw everything into the last game against BH.

If we can't beat a team who have obtained a single point all season ... It doesn't bare thinking about.

I think there will be a few teams barracking for us this Sunday !

Mackenzie
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Mackenzie »

Auzzi_Cherry wrote:As a South Coast player, we will throw everything into the last game against BH.

If we can't beat a team who have obtained a single point all season ... It doesn't bare thinking about.

I think there will be a few teams barracking for us this Sunday !
Hope you guys get the points.

Karma for Ghan.

Cheap Kitchens
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Cheap Kitchens »

Never a dull moment when ghan are involved.
Quote me !

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

i dont understand why they are still in the league. constant infringing by NORMAL CLUBS would not be tolerated by chickenowski and co. :roll: