Round 17 Parafield vs Westies

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

lefty
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Round 17 Parafield vs Westies

Post by lefty »

Sunday 31 August is the last home game of the 2014 season at Parafield Gardens. We will be commemorating & unveiling a tribute to the clubs Double-Double achievements from 1975 & 2013. All past & current players that were part of this history making feat are invited to attend this event & look forward to seeing as many Gardens faithful there to enjoy some great Amateur League action.

The unveiling of the tribute & after match presentations will take place in the clubrooms following the main game (3pm KO) including a free BBQ for players & supporters.

GO U GARDENS!!!
I eat football, I sleep football, I breathe football. I'm not mad, I'm just passionate....Thierry Henry

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Re: Round 17 Parafield vs Westies

Post by swannsong »

lefty wrote:Sunday 31 August is the last home game of the 2014 season at Parafield Gardens. We will be commemorating & unveiling a tribute to the clubs Double-Double achievements from 1975 & 2013. All past & current players that were part of this history making feat are invited to attend this event & look forward to seeing as many Gardens faithful there to enjoy some great Amateur League action.

The unveiling of the tribute & after match presentations will take place in the clubrooms following the main game (3pm KO) including a free BBQ for players & supporters.

GO U GARDENS!!!
Do you find a good framing company for the tributes ?
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

lefty
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by lefty »

swannsong wrote:
lefty wrote:Sunday 31 August is the last home game of the 2014 season at Parafield Gardens. We will be commemorating & unveiling a tribute to the clubs Double-Double achievements from 1975 & 2013. All past & current players that were part of this history making feat are invited to attend this event & look forward to seeing as many Gardens faithful there to enjoy some great Amateur League action.

GO U GARDENS!!!
Do you find a good framing company for the tributes ?
Compliments of the SAASL & yes I believe they use a very repeatable company who's details can be found in the yearbook if anyone else is looking to celebrate an achievement.
I eat football, I sleep football, I breathe football. I'm not mad, I'm just passionate....Thierry Henry

romanes eunt domus
In Memory of Dylan Tombides
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by romanes eunt domus »

I hope you have ordered plenty of spam and bung fritz patties for the occasion. These will go nicely with the opulent surroundings in your dog box of a clubrooms. Also it will be easier for all of your toothless supporters to enjoy some food.

SID
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by SID »

Really !is that the best you can do ?
We are in the process of building new club rooms to accommodate all the trophies.... How you lot travelling.... Lmao

Rodent
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rodent »

romanes eunt domus wrote:I hope you have ordered plenty of spam and bung fritz patties for the occasion. These will go nicely with the opulent surroundings in your dog box of a clubrooms. Also it will be easier for all of your toothless supporters to enjoy some food.
Centurion I think you have us mistaken with the Vale and the Downs. !!
Maybe get your facts correct Brian & get a life :wink: ..!!
Every Rat has his day !!

You Too
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by You Too »

romanes eunt domus wrote:I hope you have ordered plenty of spam and bung fritz patties for the occasion. These will go nicely with the opulent surroundings in your dog box of a clubrooms. Also it will be easier for all of your toothless supporters to enjoy some food.
"Romanes eunt domus" Latin for I'm a stupid kunute.

htfac
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by htfac »

Hope they put in plenty of windows in your new clubrooms!! :-)

Rodent
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rodent »

htfac wrote:Hope they put in plenty of windows in your new clubrooms!! :-)
They will make sure you can see the trophy cabinet from outside htfac ..!!
Every Rat has his day !!

Fact Hunt
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Fact Hunt »

htfac wrote:Hope they put in plenty of windows in your new clubrooms!! :-)
That is funny!

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

SID wrote:Really !is that the best you can do ?
We are in the process of building new club rooms to accommodate all the trophies.... How you lot travelling.... Lmao
Make sure you dont leave any house bricks around for Pauly the sook....... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

SID
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by SID »

There'll be a line up handing em to him if you're there