SUNDAY RESULTS 27th July

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Se7en
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: SUNDAY RESULTS 27th July

Post by Se7en »

I am Costanza wrote:Macos v Brahma

Cs 2-2
Bs 2-9
As 3-5
Did Freddy and Saranti get a run for Brahma?

FRANKEL
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by FRANKEL »

Mr Untouchable wrote:who were the goal scorers for Ingle Farm.
Kieran ryall
Alex baxter
An I'm on my knees looking for the answers....

Are we human!!!!!!! Or are we scousers!!!!!!!

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

Se7en wrote:

Cs 2-2
Bs 2-9
As 3-5
Saranti is serving a 3 match ban

safehands
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by safehands »

swannsong wrote:
bloodypassit wrote:I would agree with both LRO and Knight15
Both games played in good spirits ...Knights blown away in the first 20 mins. 4-0 down ..
Bit of a master class in football today from the Downs....Trimmer's first goal of the day broke the deadlock and set the scene for the day....
Disappointed for Knights to go down 1-8 at home, however, some of the locals appeared to enjoy the defeat.
A baptism of fire for Ryan Curran in his first outing for Knights As and Daniel McGuire in his first game in goal for Knights Reserves.
Big struggle for survival over the next 5 games :shock:
Thanks for the Downs coming in after the game after their big show last night....always nice to have a bit of atmosphere in the Clubrooms after the game...
I thought your ressies keeper definately kept the score respectable yestersay. He prevented at least 5 goals that I can think of.
'Winning doesn't really matter as long as you win.' - VINNY JONES
'It was like the ref had a brand new yellow card and wanted to see if it worked.' - RICHARD RUFUS

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

Thought the two referees in the games at Pontian were the absolute complete opposite. Whilst the first team referee kept control of the game, communicated with players and overall had a great game, the reserves referee didn't.

With the referee failing to act on bad challenges (against both teams), it ending with players chasing other players to knee them behind play. And it took him 87 minutes to produce a card.

Whilst I understand club referees do it as a service to their club, some common sense is needed as it just unnecessarily escalates without any action being taken

Fact Hunt
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Fact Hunt »

English wrote:to knee them behind play.
Sounds like there were some tough and brave heroes on display.....

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

Fact Hunt wrote:
English wrote:to knee them behind play.
Sounds like there were some tough and brave heroes on display.....
Just one bloke, as a team they were a good natured bunch, perhaps frustration at a poor season is getting to them

Jonny Lidon
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Jonny Lidon »

English wrote:Thought the two referees in the games at Pontian were the absolute complete opposite. Whilst the first team referee kept control of the game, communicated with players and overall had a great game, the reserves referee didn't.

With the referee failing to act on bad challenges (against both teams), it ending with players chasing other players to knee them behind play. And it took him 87 minutes to produce a card.

Whilst I understand club referees do it as a service to their club, some common sense is needed as it just unnecessarily escalates without any action being taken
From players to one player :roll:

The need to bring down a club you say are are having a poor season is just poor form from you :clown:

As for club referees either get better and play first team or accept what level your playing at.

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

Jonny Lidon wrote:
English wrote:Thought the two referees in the games at Pontian were the absolute complete opposite. Whilst the first team referee kept control of the game, communicated with players and overall had a great game, the reserves referee didn't.

From players to one player :roll:

The need to bring down a club you say are are having a poor season is just poor form from you :clown:

As for club referees either get better and play first team or accept what level your playing at.
LoL! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bill Shankly at Dixie Dean's funeral -
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

Could only dream of playing again mate, quite happy coaching

Se7en
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Se7en »

Se7en wrote:

Cs 2-2
Bs 2-9
As 3-5
What did he do this time?