SUNDAY Results 22nd June

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Se7en
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: SUNDAY Results 22nd June

Post by Se7en »

East Boy wrote:
bestseller99 wrote:personally think chubbys brothers tackle had more malice in it. The 'tackle' on Number 2 from the gully was a deliberate attempt to put a young player out the game and he succeeded in doing so. I guess thats amatuers for you.. All in all a good game, credit to easties for taking their chance, gullies werent clinical enough to get a result.
Hang on your really confusing me here. We're both chubby....
Your all coming out of the woodwork
Sounds like Saggs trade mark (both brothers). It will never change, is part of East folk law. Best way to deal with them is to laugh it off and give it back just as hard when u get the chance.

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

Se7en wrote:
East Boy wrote:
bestseller99 wrote:personally think chubbys brothers tackle had more malice in it. The 'tackle' on Number 2 from the gully was a deliberate attempt to put a young player out the game and he succeeded in doing so. I guess thats amatuers for you.. All in all a good game, credit to easties for taking their chance, gullies werent clinical enough to get a result.
Your all coming out of the woodwork
Sounds like Saggs trade mark (both brothers). It will never change, is part of East folk law. Best way to deal with them is to laugh it off and give it back just as hard when u get the chance.
Oh here we go....... :lol: :roll:

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

Wasn't there a waa waa thread half this whinging could of gone into?

jogger
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by jogger »

The Wise Monkey wrote:
FRANKEL wrote:
YO DABBA DABBA wrote:Did Alex Baxter play for Farm Sunday?
Yeh in ressies
\How many clubs is that now?
Good kid but won't get out of ressies at the farm. Will go a long way to farm winning the ressies though :-)

Fenian
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Fenian »

Fact Hunt wrote:Best of luck to all those suffering injuries at the Downs yesterday - two of the older fellas suffered head injuries and a young lad in the Cs a broken leg - best of luck to him for a speedy recovery - hopefully the hero that wanted to go on with it after the tackle feels suitable small now.
Congrats to Westies in the Cs and Bs (good game unfortunately affected by a very poor refereeing decision) and I am sure their As will bounce back quickly.

A big thanks to the Downs medical staff yesterday for helping out with our injured player. As stated, a nasty head clash left both players leaking claret. Is wasn't until an hour after the collision that our player's condition took a bizarre turn and an ambulance called.

Thanks again to the Downs medicos for their care.

Jets Old Boys.

Se7en
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Se7en »

Your all coming out of the woodwork[/quote]

Sounds like Saggs trade mark (both brothers). It will never change, is part of East folk law. Best way to deal with them is to laugh it off and give it back just as hard when u get the chance.[/quote]

Oh here we go....... :lol: :roll:[/quote]

You love it!! Both of ya. Always have, always will

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

A big thanks to the Downs medical staff yesterday for helping out with our injured player. As stated, a nasty head clash left both players leaking claret. Is wasn't until an hour after the collision that our player's condition took a bizarre turn and an ambulance called.

Thanks again to the Downs medicos for their care.

Jets Old Boys.[/quote]
How is Josty, a well credentialed 10 schooner club member. It definitely took awhile to kick in. All the best to him.....
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

Fenian
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Fenian »

I believe he has a fractured eye socket. Wishing him a speedy recovery

supastar#8
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by supastar#8 »

FRANKEL wrote:
Yeh in ressies
Has had more clubs than Tiger Woods

YO DABBA DABBA
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by YO DABBA DABBA »

jogger wrote:
The Wise Monkey wrote:
FRANKEL wrote:
Yeh in ressies
\How many clubs is that now?
Good kid but won't get out of ressies at the farm. Will go a long way to farm winning the ressies though :-)
Wouldn't have thought so either... Good luck, he'll need it.
Remember kiddies, after you wee, you dab...

Vale_boy05
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Vale_boy05 »

jogger wrote:
I heard that Toby may of hurt himself over the weekend, seems as though a spot may have opened up?

Paipss Cisse
he scores when he wants.

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

English wrote:Wasn't there a waa waa thread half this whinging could of gone into?
One of the Saggs boys kicked our striker :cry:

One of the Saggs boys kicked our midfielder :cry:

Then he kicked him again :cry:

They don't play fair :cry:

I think they both did it on purpose :cry:

It was all very agricultural :cry:

One of the Saggs boys apologised to our player after the game. How dare he? :cry:

The most laughable thing is you whinged during the game, you whinged after the game, you came on the forum in your numbers and kept whinging. :lol:

But what did you try and do about while the points were up for grabs. Nothing- you took it like little biatches who were playing against men for the first time. :lol:

Fair play to the Saggs boys I say. Sounds like they may have rattled you and put you off your game.

Saggs 1 v Gully 0

chunky-monkey
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chunky-monkey »

Vale_boy05 wrote:
jogger wrote:
I heard that Toby may of hurt himself over the weekend, seems as though a spot may have opened up?
Toby was injured a week earlier against Florina. Alex was very influential in the reserves even got on the score sheet.

FRANKEL
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by FRANKEL »

supastar#8 wrote:
FRANKEL wrote:
Yeh in ressies
Has had more clubs than Tiger Woods
There isn't many loyal players anywhere anymore so u could probably say that for a lot of players. Good players Alex will be a good addition to the squad
An I'm on my knees looking for the answers....

Are we human!!!!!!! Or are we scousers!!!!!!!

Blossom
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Blossom »

What the hell happened to Westies against the Downs. 8 nil really. Smacks of trouble in the camp

Old Redback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Old Redback »

Blossom wrote:What the hell happened to Westies against the Downs. 8 nil really. Smacks of trouble in the camp
Some bad luck put them on the back foot early and a good team like teh Downs wouldn't take the foot off the throat that's all. Didn't look like too many problems - good in the Bs and Cs. Are you deliberately trying to stir?

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

Blossom wrote:What the hell happened to Westies against the Downs. 8 nil really. Smacks of trouble in the camp
first post, well done champ, blossom is a girls name too, and was a shite show :lol:
ImageImage

4-4-2
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by 4-4-2 »

Good kid but won't get out of ressies at the farm. Will go a long way to farm winning the ressies though :-)[/quote][/quote]

I disagree. He will be a handy addition to the first team squad and if given the opportunity will be up to him to take it. Had a good game in the ressies on the weekend and definitely showed some potential

Outlaw 2.0
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Outlaw 2.0 »

4-4-2 wrote:Good kid but won't get out of ressies at the farm. Will go a long way to farm winning the ressies though :-)
[/quote]

I disagree. He will be a handy addition to the first team squad and if given the opportunity will be up to him to take it. Had a good game in the ressies on the weekend and definitely showed some potential[/quote]

A few lads that played ressies against Vista:

Mick Edwards
Fernando Lara
Alex Baxter
Sean Robertson
Martin Lara

Just shows the quality of depth that Farm have, good on these guys for plying there trade in there ressies. But at the moment it's hard to get into a first team squad that has won their recent games by a decent margin. In fact I think haven't lost since Gardens? They will all get an opportunity to stake a place in the first team in time.....

..... Up to them if they take it or not.
HA'WAY THE LADS

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

Westies got off to a bad start by getting a couple of own goals early, and from what I seen during and after the game in the club, their club is far from being in trouble. Good bunch of lads who will give most teams a scare. Keep on fishing dip stick.... :?:
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...