Results Saturday May 17th

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

5cougarsthanx
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Results Saturday May 17th

Post by 5cougarsthanx »

SATURDAY DIV 2 LADDER UPDATED LADS
CROYDON COUGARS SC Est 1999

jupjup20
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by jupjup20 »

Karmann Ghia wrote:
Right Back wrote:A's: Vipers 0 - 3 Titans
B's: Vipers 0 - 3 Titans
C's: Vipers 0 - 7 Titans

Great day for the Titans, 3 wins, 3 clean sheets, a hat-trick from Pro Loizides to get the first 3 points on the board and a perfect start for new coach Dom Musci.

The referee made some questionable decisions regarding choice of card (especially the red) but it didn't matter in the end...
Wow I take it musci got sacked from demons. Looks like Pro is on fire!
Nah I'm a close friend of Musci's and he did not get sacked he walked away as he was not happy with the committee and the clubs direction.

Footballwise
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Footballwise »

jupjup20 wrote:
Karmann Ghia wrote:
Right Back wrote:A's: Vipers 0 - 3 Titans
B's: Vipers 0 - 3 Titans
C's: Vipers 0 - 7 Titans

Great day for the Titans, 3 wins, 3 clean sheets, a hat-trick from Pro Loizides to get the first 3 points on the board and a perfect start for new coach Dom Musci.

The referee made some questionable decisions regarding choice of card (especially the red) but it didn't matter in the end...
Wow I take it musci got sacked from demons. Looks like Pro is on fire!
Nah I'm a close friend of Musci's and he did not get sacked he walked away as he was not happy with the committee and the clubs direction.
Mutually agreed to leave I suppose. Or jump before you get released, I think thats what they call it. It is up to the coach to give the players direction and discipline. Good start to his new side. Maybe they have more direction and support from the committee.

Azzurri80
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Azzurri80 »

jupjup20 wrote:
This is rubbish. Are you his mate or publicist?

So you're saying that he was opposed to moving to bigger and better facilities and starting the season as the inform team sitting on top of the table?

This would have made more sense:

"Nah I'm a close friend of Musci's and he did not get sacked he walked away as he was not happy with the committee". :wink:

jupjup20
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by jupjup20 »

Azzurri80 wrote:
jupjup20 wrote:
This is rubbish. Are you his mate or publicist?

So you're saying that he was opposed to moving to bigger and better facilities and starting the season as the inform team sitting on top of the table?

This would have made more sense:

"Nah I'm a close friend of Musci's and he did not get sacked he walked away as he was not happy with the committee". :wink:
Why make comments when you do not know the full story??? It's a very tough gig trying to coach 1/2 team in Adelaide and the other 1/2 in Pirie. There were many things that was happening behind the scenes and he thought is was best just to part ways, the guy has got family ties within the club, it was a club that his late father was heavily associated with, so it is not a decision he made lightly. Like I said I know Musci really well and suggestions that he got the sack or was going to get the sack is rubbish.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Interestingly I was told a story about this game last week.

The ref threatened to call the police as the Bosa officials were harassing him after the game. The Bosa copper responded "I'll just tell them to ignore the call".

Truth?