Sunday Div 4 News & Results

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Sunday Div 4 News & Results

Post by Hatchet Squad »

Post your results in here along with any match reports, news, gripes etc etc
“Well done lad, but remember, you’re still only half as good as I was” – Dixie Dean to Bob Latchford after his 30th league goal in ’78

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Re: Sunday Div 4 News & Results

Post by bloodypassit »

does that include rumors ,gossip, training locations, if we can train in the rain etc etc ....

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

bloodypassit wrote:does that include rumors ,gossip, training locations, if we can train in the rain etc etc ....
Bang on lol
“Well done lad, but remember, you’re still only half as good as I was” – Dixie Dean to Bob Latchford after his 30th league goal in ’78

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

so. what is the latest goss from noarlunga mr passit. :?: :?: :?:

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

Well the season is finally upon us. Good luck to all teams this Sunday apart from Athelstone of course.

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Nice away trip to start things ..... our last game is at Athelstone ....by that time it will be a mud pit .....

Im sure there will be plenty of banter ......

Asia United B's have forfeited this weeks game against Andrews Farm

Andrews Farm playing their home game at Grange this week

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

until we have had a couple of games any predictions are purely circumspect about just how all teams will go. :?: are asia utd short on numbers or what,seems hard first game of the season. :roll:

MLSC
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by MLSC »

Good luck to all from Mawson Lakes Soccer Club, looking forward to a challenging but exciting first season.

MLSC
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by MLSC »

B's unley 4-1 MLSC
A's unley 2-0 MLSC

Thanks for unley for two good games and we look forward to our first ever home game against athelstone next Sunday.

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

Ressies
Athelstone 2 - 2 Aldinga

First team
Athelstone 5 - 8 Aldinga

Some of our goals today were top shelf and especially the last. Good luck to Athelstone for the season ahead.

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Cooper »

First Team
Croatia (1) VS Noarlunga (2)

Reserves
Croatia (0) VS Noarlunga (1)

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

Ressies
Seaford 4 - 0 SA Centrals

First Team
Seaford 2 - 3 SA Centrals

Farcical game by all accounts. Both reserves and first team games cut short to 30 minute halves :shock:

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Cooper wrote:First Team

Reserves

Full credit to the hosts Croatia ... the nicest bunch of blokes on and off the pitch I have ever witnessed.. Full credit to the Croatian home ref in the ressies.. called it as he saw it ... even awarded Noarlunga a penalty with 5 minutes to go but the Noarlunga player told the ref he tripped over and the decision was reversed to a goal kick ...

Next week Noarlunga United host Andrews Farm ,I hope they have saved their petrol money up for the next couple of weeks

Will_
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Will_ »

Hatchet Squad wrote:Ressies

First Team

Farcical game by all accounts. Both reserves and first team games cut short to 30 minute halves :shock:
Was there an official referee in the A Grade?

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

Will_ wrote:

First Team

From what I have been told there was an official ref. SA Centrals were late and didn't have the paperwork filled out on time. Instead of hurrying them up he just waited in his change room. By the time they were ready it was 3:20pm so the ref shortened the game to 30 minute halves. What is an acceptable time to wait for another team to get their cabernet together? I've been told if its any longer than 10 minutes then the team that's not ready forfeits the fixture.

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

bloodypassit wrote:
Cooper wrote:First Team

Reserves

Full credit to the hosts Croatia ... the nicest bunch of blokes on and off the pitch I have ever witnessed.. Full credit to the Croatian home ref in the ressies.. called it as he saw it ... even awarded Noarlunga a penalty with 5 minutes to go but the Noarlunga player told the ref he tripped over and the decision was reversed to a goal kick ...

Next week Noarlunga United host Andrews Farm ,I hope they have saved their petrol money up for the next couple of weeks
I laughed when I read that a player isn't willing to travel south for "just a game of football".
Wowzers!!!

Will_
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Will_ »

Hatchet Squad wrote:
Will_ wrote:

First Team

From what I have been told there was an official ref. SA Centrals were late and didn't have the paperwork filled out on time. Instead of hurrying them up he just waited in his change room. By the time they were ready it was 3:20pm so the ref shortened the game to 30 minute halves. What is an acceptable time to wait for another team to get their cabernet together? I've been told if its any longer than 10 minutes then the team that's not ready forfeits the fixture.
I'm not entirely sure, it seems a bit odd though that an Official Ref would shorten a match by half an hour.

Somebody from their B Grade should have sorted the paperwork out.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

both games under the rules should be forfeited to seaford because players played without even being on the team sheet. the ref was informed and it will be interesting to find out what he,and the league eventualy does,if anything. hopefully they will have learned the lessons of last season and apply the rules,that they laid down,equaly to ALL clubs. there was no trouble and the games themselves were played in good spirit thank goodness given seafords experiences in the past with these brand new aussie teams who,seemingly,had more rights under the rules than the rest of us last season. :roll:

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

THE ORAKLE wrote:both games under the rules should be forfeited to seaford because players played without even being on the team sheet. the ref was informed and it will be interesting to find out what he,and the league eventualy does,if anything. hopefully they will have learned the lessons of last season and apply the rules,that they laid down,equaly to ALL clubs. there was no trouble and the games themselves were played in good spirit thank goodness given seafords experiences in the past with these brand new aussie teams who,seemingly,had more rights under the rules than the rest of us last season. :roll:
I'm sure your reserves would be quite upset if they only give them a forfeit win of 3-0 considering they won 4-0

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

THE ORAKLE wrote:both games under the rules should be forfeited to seaford because players played without even being on the team sheet. the ref was informed and it will be interesting to find out what he,and the league eventualy does,if anything. hopefully they will have learned the lessons of last season and apply the rules,that they laid down,equaly to ALL clubs. there was no trouble and the games themselves were played in good spirit thank goodness given seafords experiences in the past with these brand new aussie teams who,seemingly,had more rights under the rules than the rest of us last season. :roll:
Didn't relise SA Central were a brand new team

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

trust you mr passit you just had to have your little dig didnt you. i was just trying to be diplomatic. you know for sure exactly to whom i was refering to. look,there no malace in me. all i want to see is a level playing field in the leagues this season with the rules laid down equaly and fairly for ALL participating clubs and the league to come down hard on offenders. NOT LIKE THE LAST TWO YEARS where they have been weak and did nothing. hopefully this year chickenowski and co will grow a set each so we can have a good comp. i for one will be watching

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

u guys have any div 3 scores?
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Cooper »

PASC wrote:u guys have any div 3 scores?
Maybe look in the thread thats not just for Div 4 scores etc :lol: :lol:

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

Cooper wrote:
PASC wrote:u guys have any div 3 scores?
Maybe look in the thread thats not just for Div 4 scores etc :lol: :lol:
yeh thanks capt obvious...
thought someone might know anyway...
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

Raptors drew 3-3 with Ghan
Paynham 2 - 1 AYS
Sth Coast 1 - 1 Angle Vale
Think BH United forfeited

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Hatchet Squad wrote:Raptors drew 3-3 with Ghan
Paynham 2 - 1 AYS
Sth Coast 1 - 1 Angle Vale
Think BH United forfeited
Again , that would be 2 weeks in a row.....

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Must be bad for the Aldinga Footy Club when the soccer club score more ........

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

bloodypassit wrote:Must be bad for the Aldinga Footy Club when the soccer club score more ........
Lol. The same observations were made after we got our 2nd goal of the day :shock:

RowePark
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by RowePark »

did asia united, sierra stars and andrews farm all pull their B Teams?

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Gristy wrote:did asia united, sierra stars and andrews farm all pull their B Teams?
Andrews Farm reserves have not played the last 2 weeks from other teams forfeiting

Asia United reserves have forfeited the past two weeks

Not sure about Sierra as they had the bye