how good r PHE??

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

sidopolous
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sidopolous »

yeah I know I can't spell before anyone jumps on it

Giggsy11
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Giggsy11 »

East Boy wrote:Absolute champion coach Keith. He definately brings in a great feel again to the club. Last year was horrible with another coach no one respected. Everyone wants to play for the coach and the club this year which definatley make a difference in my books. Atiken has proven himself with Modbury Jets and PHE for many years now he is quality player. There is now a great bunch of lads with almost 3 years of all playing together. Few other good handy additions and it makes for a great mix of players.
I played for PHE in 2002 when they won the 2nd Division - Excellent club to be involved in, if i still lived down that way would still play for them no doubt, Keith Ryan - A Great coach, good training sessions, great understanding of the game, and very well respected all the qualities required to be a good, and more importantly successfull coach

Good luck this year boys !

howdy
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by howdy »

hey eastie boy unlucky bout the result on sunday against modbury vista. i was just wondering who is the young tall striker u guys hav got, i hav seen him a couple of times and he is quite impressive for a young lad, i think he would be a valuable player to your club in the future if no other clubs pick him up. he played on sunday against modbury vista and scored i think. but its good to see a quality young lad in the amatuer league.

mr_bojangles
Star Player
Star Player

Post by mr_bojangles »

howdy wrote:hey eastie boy unlucky bout the result on sunday against modbury vista. i was just wondering who is the young tall striker u guys hav got, i hav seen him a couple of times and he is quite impressive for a young lad, i think he would be a valuable player to your club in the future if no other clubs pick him up. he played on sunday against modbury vista and scored i think. but its good to see a quality young lad in the amatuer league.
Micky Krollig - quality striker, wouldn't say he was tall though

howdy
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by howdy »

no not micky he is the blonde headed one, and not the tall bald headed bloke there was a new tall skinny lad that played on sunday at modbury vista. he was very fast. looked alrite for a young lad. yeh micky is a quality striker, alot of clubs would want him.

avenell_road
Star Player
Star Player

Post by avenell_road »

howdy wrote:no not micky he is the blonde headed one, and not the tall bald headed bloke there was a new tall skinny lad that played on sunday at modbury vista. he was very fast. looked alrite for a young lad. yeh micky is a quality striker, alot of clubs would want him.
I think his name is Daniel Falzon. But as I said in another topic, I don't think he did a great deal other than score PHE's goal.

howdy
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by howdy »

yeh made a few good runs and thats about it, not bad for his first game though. ive seen him in the reserves and he has scored in every game, but i think with abit more expeirence he may be a dangerous striker.