jesse reichart - jets player

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

jesse reichart - jets player

Post by fowler_23 »

Suffered a badly broken leg today, both bones broken clean! All the best with the recovery jess! Never easy coming back from an injury like that but i believe you have the mental toughness to do it mate! Good luck!
Bill Shankly at Dixie Dean's funeral -
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

5cougarsthanx
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: jesse reichart - jets player

Post by 5cougarsthanx »

Extremely sorry to hear that.. Hope his recovery is a good one. From the Cougars.
CROYDON COUGARS SC Est 1999

Hit the Post
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hit the Post »

Never good to hear about injuries as severe as this. Hope the lad makes a speedy recovery!

LUFC22
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by LUFC22 »

fowler_23 wrote:Suffered a badly broken leg today, both bones broken clean! All the best with the recovery jess! Never easy coming back from an injury like that but i believe you have the mental toughness to do it mate! Good luck!
Jogger has come back from this twice, both times he broke both bones, in the same leg! Just proof it can be done.. wishing the bloke a Speedy recovery. Hope he's back knocking the ball around ASAP

Wingers10
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Wingers10 »

I was at this game today, it was an horrendous collision between the two players, all the best for Jesse on making a full recovery, not a nice thing to witness or experience.

Azzurri80
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Azzurri80 »

I can put aside my 'love' for Modbury in this case :lol: , and wish Jesse a speedy recovery. Don't wish that sh-it on no one. Best wishes from Villa and hope you're back out there soon. Good luck with the recovery.

gone
Star Player
Star Player

Post by gone »

Best wishes for a speedy recovery from all at Stirling. :(
Stirling District (est 1967) 32 seasons successfully avoiding a Championship then this
1999 Div 2 Champions
2002 Div 2 & 2B
2004 Div 1 & Champion of Champions
2007 Div 1 & 1B
2009 Div 1B
2011 Div 1B
2013 Div 2B & 7C
2014 Div 2B

jogger
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by jogger »

Good luck to the lad! been through that twice personally. Don't rush the recovery and listen to your body bud, it will tell you when you are ready.

Ps, get one of your mates to kick you at training a couple of times when you make your come back, helps with the mental side of recovery... lol

I Am Number Two
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by I Am Number Two »

All the best... go hard, but smart.

4-4-2
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by 4-4-2 »

Good luck champ! Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Jack Mehorf
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Jack Mehorf »

All the best with your recovery champ, hope you bounce back quickly, from everyone at Adelaide Villa !!

bomber Harris
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by bomber Harris »

I too was at yesterdays game, & it's not good to see any player have this happen to them.
Well done to Jeff & the boys who helped assist Jesse off the park & help make him as comfortable as possible before the Ambo arrived.
As for the Ambo, 45min to get there is pretty bad, when Modbury Hospital it 5 mins away. :?: Poor fella was in alot of pain.
Would have been quicker to put him on the bus that drove passed.

Anyway, I think I can say from all at Easties, all the Best Jesse, & wish you a speedy recovery.
Hope to see you back out in a Jets shirt next year
"We Fear No Foe"

The Northern Lights
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Northern Lights »

Nae nice for anybody! Wish the boy a speedy recovery!!!

Giovinco_The_Great
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Giovinco_The_Great »

We at RBE wish the lad a speedy recovery! Was very upsetting to see him in such pain! Hope all goes well and he's back on the park soon!

Lucas Leiva
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Lucas Leiva »

Best wishes Jesse - shame to hear. Everyone plays hard and it's unfortunate when one has to go through this. Speedy recovery mate.

May I ask which player Jesse is so I can put a face to a name?

mushrow
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by mushrow »

Giovinco_The_Great wrote:We at RBE wish the lad a speedy recovery! Was very upsetting to see him in such pain! Hope all goes well and he's back on the park soon!
Thanks RBE, will pass on your club's best wishes to Jesse. MJAFC
Dixie Dean was hailed by another Mersey legend, Liverpool’s Bill Shankly, as “belonging in the company of the supremely great, like Beethoven, Rembrandt and Shakespeare.”

60 goals, never to be equalled.

Ernie Cooksey
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ernie Cooksey »

Lucas Leiva wrote:Best wishes Jesse - shame to hear. Everyone plays hard and it's unfortunate when one has to go through this. Speedy recovery mate.

May I ask which player Jesse is so I can put a face to a name?
Young lad in back 4

Lucas Leiva
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Lucas Leiva »

Good kid. All the best with his recovery, I know the support he'll get from his club will be second to none.

Ernie Cooksey
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ernie Cooksey »

Hats off to the League ref in the rezzies of Jets-Cougars donating his match payment to the fundraiser for Jesse today. Well in.

Azzurri80
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Azzurri80 »

Bout time they gave something back to the game (and players). :lol:

Jesse must have been a good kid. Most refs would probably spit on me whilst I was on the floor screaming from a broken leg. :lol:

And just for the record, that's saying more about me then the refs. :lol:

Getting Rusty
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Getting Rusty »

then/than - is it hard to differentiate between the two?
No country who has never qualified for the world cup should be allowed to host it at the expense of one who has.
Sod Japan, sod Qatar, sod Blatter and his cronies!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Blueblood wrote:Hats off to the League ref in the rezzies of Jets-Cougars donating his match payment to the fundraiser for Jesse today. Well in.
A very geberous act by the ref. I understand he's linked to parafield gardens. Hats off to the bloke!

SID
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by SID »

Mick Gallagher the ref ?

Ernie Cooksey
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ernie Cooksey »

Yes.

Azzurri80
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Azzurri80 »

Getting Rusty wrote:then/than - is it hard to differentiate between the two?
Sorry Edgar Allan.

Didn't think someone who has a Japanese character as their avatar, yet slams the Japanese in his signature, would pay such attention to detail. Kudos to you Sir.

Plenty of literary critics on this forum. I thought most your time would be consumed with the feeding and grooming of your 100 cats. I'm impressed you can micro-manage your time so well as to spare enough to proof read and edit our comments.

I shall try harder next time to obtain that A+ dear English teacher Sir. :roll:

Getting Rusty
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Getting Rusty »

Azzurri80 wrote:Didn't think someone who has a Japanese character as their avatar, yet slams the Japanese in his signature, would pay such attention to detail.
Who says the avatar is Japanese? It could be Chinese for all you know. My signature doesn't slag the Japanese. It slags fifa's decision to award hosting the world cup to countries who have never qualified for the tournament.
No country who has never qualified for the world cup should be allowed to host it at the expense of one who has.

Azzurri80
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Azzurri80 »

Getting Rusty wrote:
Azzurri80 wrote:Didn't think someone who has a Japanese character as their avatar, yet slams the Japanese in his signature, would pay such attention to detail.
Who says the avatar is Japanese? It could be Chinese for all you know. My signature doesn't slag the Japanese. It slags fifa's decision to award hosting the world cup to countries who have never qualified for the tournament.
Very interesting, thanks for clearing that up, and explaining it so well. So just to be clear, your saying? That I possibly could have? Oh wait a minute..........

I really couldn't give a faarrrk! The same way you shouldn't of wasted your time, or mine, giving a f-uck about an 'e' and an 'a'. Get my (Tokyo) drift?

Now take your slippers off at the door, loosen up that kimono, and chill the f-uck out to a nice shot of Sake. Maybe then you can get your head out of your a-rse and let some minor grammar errors slide. This is a budget forum, not Time magazine or Women's Weekly. :lol:

Getting Rusty
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Getting Rusty »

Who said it was directed at you specifically? Please feel free to click on the question mark in that post. Other examples include lose/loose, they're/there/their, your/you're

lefty
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by lefty »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Blueblood wrote:Hats off to the League ref in the rezzies of Jets-Cougars donating his match payment to the fundraiser for Jesse today. Well in.
A very geberous act by the ref. I understand he's linked to parafield gardens. Hats off to the bloke!
Wasn't the only act of charity by the ref apparently he gave the jets a penalty towards the end of the game that should've been a corner as the ball was out of play :oops:
I eat football, I sleep football, I breathe football. I'm not mad, I'm just passionate....Thierry Henry

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

lefty wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wasn't the only act of charity by the ref apparently he gave the jets a penalty towards the end of the game that should've been a corner as the ball was out of play :oops:

Was confused by that one, can only imagine he thought the ball was still in play when the initial contact occurred. To me it should have been a corner. He was being assessed as well I believe, so I assume he failed that one, which is a pity because he seemed a decent ref that aside.