SUNDAY RESULTS 7-7-2013

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

The moyesiah
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: SUNDAY RESULTS 7-7-2013

Post by The moyesiah »

49ers wrote:Adelaide Young Stars vs Savoy -

The Reserves match saw an abysmal display of refereeing. I have every respect for the persons who referee the matches , but honestly this would go down as the worst display I have seen. A player dived to hand-ball the ball on the goal line to prevent a goal was awarded a penalty and a yellow card? The last man running onto an open goal was dragged down from behind a yellow card? Numerous off-side calls that the so called referee waved on infuriating the onlooking supporters, we are not talking level here, at least 1 - 2 metres off. I have grave doubts that the "referee" was in fact a registered referee, as the "Ref" went on to play in the senior side. With a proper referee AYS would have had 9 players on the field from around the 30th minute, making it almost impossible to win. As a result the free kick tally would have read AYS 52 Savoy 6, this is not an exaggeration. We have pictures of the "referee/player".

For other clubs:

Showers - just, cold water only showers on a 12 degree day
Toilets - none for the visiting supporters
Seating - no seating anywhere near the ground, nor any covered area during rain
Hospitality - nothing, no canteen facilities, no water, nothing post match.

Now the Seniors -

Overall it was a good match, with both sides battling, and it was officiated well albeit for one incident, where the linesman flagged for offside and it was waved on by the ref, you know what happened next, AYS 1 - 0 with 10 minutes to play. The referee chose to override the most crucial decision of the day, and it resulted in Savoy losing a match they should have at least got a point from, from a neutral perspective. The one error paled in comparison to the Reserves match which was simply embarrassing if you know the most basic rules in soccer. I wonder if the league knows who the official was?
lucky u get refs at all

DOWNS LAD
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DOWNS LAD »

Just wanted to know who you were. Its Aldridge to not Oldridge. My hand will be on it even more in a couple of weeks rodent. :lol:
ELIZABETH DOWNS 2012 SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
ELIZABETH DOWNS 2012 CUP WINNERS

Goon squad
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Goon squad »

DOWNS LAD wrote:Just wanted to know who you were. Its Aldridge to not Oldridge. My hand will be on it even more in a couple of weeks rodent. :lol:
ok well remember my name, ill pop up at a game when you least expect it. :wink:

DOWNS LAD
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DOWNS LAD »

How would i forget the name Faruk Imran? Make sure you come shake my hand .
ELIZABETH DOWNS 2012 SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
ELIZABETH DOWNS 2012 CUP WINNERS

Rodent
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rodent »

DOWNS LAD wrote:How would i forget the name Faruk Imran? Make sure you come shake my hand .
Make sure he washes it first Faruk
Every Rat has his day !!

barbarez01
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by barbarez01 »

The Reserves match saw an abysmal display of refereeing. I have every respect for the persons who referee the matches , but honestly this would go down as the worst display I have seen. A player dived to hand-ball the ball on the goal line to prevent a goal was awarded a penalty and a yellow card? The last man running onto an open goal was dragged down from behind a yellow card? Numerous off-side calls that the so called referee waved on infuriating the onlooking supporters, we are not talking level here, at least 1 - 2 metres off. I have grave doubts that the "referee" was in fact a registered referee, as the "Ref" went on to play in the senior side. With a proper referee AYS would have had 9 players on the field from around the 30th minute, making it almost impossible to win. As a result the free kick tally would have read AYS 52 Savoy 6, this is not an exaggeration. We have pictures of the "referee/player".

For other clubs:

Now the Seniors -

Overall it was a good match, with both sides battling, and it was officiated well albeit for one incident, where the linesman flagged for offside and it was waved on by the ref, you know what happened next, AYS 1 - 0 with 10 minutes to play. The referee chose to override the most crucial decision of the day, and it resulted in Savoy losing a match they should have at least got a point from, from a neutral perspective. The one error paled in comparison to the Reserves match which was simply embarrassing if you know the most basic rules in soccer. I wonder if the league knows who the official was?
talk about cheating the ressies, i remember playing vs you guys in Pirie 4-5 years ago and our ressies got robbed by some shocking decisions by the ref.. some old :clown: that would just stand around in the middle of the park and somehow managed to award penalties from 50-60 metres away from where the supposed challenge happened, then a couple of our goals were ruled to be offside when we beat the defence and the player with the ball squared it to another to finish it off.... lets face it ressies are a joke due the ref situation and every ref favours the home side because the ref is a supporter of that team... simple...
Sejad Salihovic!!

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

For other clubs:

Now the Seniors -

Wonder if they have a new b grade ref
The b grade ref before was the player sent off against plympton and banned for the season

Your photos could be interesting

The real thing
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The real thing »

Only toilets facilities of the above are required by the SAASL.

whistler
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by whistler »

bloodypassit wrote:

For other clubs:

Now the Seniors -

Wonder if they have a new b grade ref
The b grade ref before was the player sent off against plympton and banned for the season

Your photos could be interesting
Thought the same thing - it sounds like the same guy at Plympton .. but even if so league will do sweet fa

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Rodent wrote:
swannsong wrote:
Rodent wrote: 1-0
Too long didn't read :D
Sorry Monngsong I don't do match reports :wink:
I guess it might be a bit of a stretch to expect scores from As and Bs, particularly in this weather....so many fogged up windows to lick :D
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

anyone with payneham vs ghan score?
any other div 4 scores??
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

Not so special one
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Not so special one »

Unfortunately;

Ghan 1 Payneham Postel 0 (res 3-2)

whistler
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by whistler »

Not so special one wrote:Unfortunately;

Not to worry too much .. if Beograd fold from Div 2 top 3 will go up from Div 4

Carrot
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Carrot »

Sorry Monngsong I don't do match reports :wink:[/quote]
I guess it might be a bit of a stretch to expect scores from As and Bs, particularly in this weather....so many fogged up windows to lick :D[/quote]

A's
farm dominated most of match but couldn't find the back of the net and gardens got a lucky goal coming from a player being 2 metres offside

B's
gardens got 2 nil lead going into half time, farm came out better in second half and controlled rest of game and managed to win with a late goal 4-3

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

whistler wrote:
Not so special one wrote:Unfortunately;

Not to worry too much .. if Beograd fold from Div 2 top 3 will go up from Div 4
But if Beograd get their act together and continue on this season or, regroup (as per BH) they may end up sill in Division 2 or in Division 3....just saying !
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

Steve#4 wrote:Best defense money can buy.....God love the "amateur league".... :D
That old argument again you are a total :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

legga wrote:
Steve#4 wrote:Best defense money can buy.....God love the "amateur league".... :D
Not only referring to the money part, more so it is easier to keep clean sheets with a solid defense and you guys purchased the best one you could... :wink:

Prince Nuggett
In Memory of Dylan Tombides
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by Prince Nuggett »

Steve#4 wrote:
legga wrote:
Not only referring to the money part, more so it is easier to keep clean sheets with a solid defense and you guys purchased the best one you could... :wink:
Agreed. Yesterday the Downs keeper made one save which was as easy as they come.

We should lay off the Downs as they seem a bit touchy and defensive when you offer observations of them.

Who should I head out to watch this week?? And don't say Beograd.

You Too
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by You Too »

Chaseandrews wrote:And might I add he's had a ridiculous amount of clean sheets this year at the moment he would be considered the best goalie in the league if not who is? And why would you change anything about him he's performing that well
Stamma is a far better keeper.

JC5
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JC5 »

Plympton vs Macedonia ????

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

JC5 wrote:Plympton vs Macedonia ????
Macedonia 4
Plympton 2

Rodent
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rodent »

You Too wrote:
Chaseandrews wrote:And might I add he's had a ridiculous amount of clean sheets this year at the moment he would be considered the best goalie in the league if not who is? And why would you change anything about him he's performing that well
And he is clean :wink:
Every Rat has his day !!

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

San Marco vs South Coast - POSTPONE

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Cooper »

For other clubs:

Now the Seniors -

This ref sounds as "good" as the BH United club ref.

Worst decisions ive seen this year, completely biased to his team. He called an offside, against us which wasnt flagged, apologised that it was a mistake then still gave the free to them. Our player brought down from behind, blew for a free against us on the side of the 18 yard box, then for us, then decided a throw in was the "right" call. That was only 2 for the day out of many. The linesman was just as bad, flagging anytime we attacked with any hint of beating there defence, calling throw ins completely the wrong way etc.

BH need to sort out there club refs asap, i even had to pressure the ref to fill out and sign the teamsheets at the end of the game. Absolute discrace.

As for the money being stolen from our players bags thats a whole other issue.

Talk Is Cheap
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Talk Is Cheap »

You Too wrote:
Stamma is a far bigger keeper.
Thought it needed correcting :D
Steven C Gull

Ubietz
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Ubietz »

Rodent wrote:
swannsong wrote:
The Bagman wrote:what about gardens farmers?
This...have I missed it amongst the intellectual pontifications in this thread ?
1-0
Not much talk about this result? Apparently a controversial call (or lack of) which resulted in the goal.

B's
IF 4
PG 3

C's
IF 1
PG 2
«Εμείς μαζί για μια ζωή»

County
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by County »

Is bloodypissant still coach of noarlunga???

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

You Too wrote:
Yeah but he sooks about not getting his $30 match payments......and hes got man cans......

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

Not only referring to the money part, more so it is easier to keep clean sheets with a solid defense and you guys purchased the best one you could... :wink:[/quote]

Agreed. Yesterday the Downs keeper made one save which was as easy as they come.

We should lay off the Downs as they seem a bit touchy and defensive when you offer observations of them.

Who should I head out to watch this week?? And don't say Beograd.[/quote]

You are just having a go and trying to diguise it as an observation there is a difference, so bring it on. Maybe have some balls and come and watch our next home game and stand with the lads behind the goals and offer your so called observations.. Bet you dont prince turd.....

Statler and Waldorf
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Statler and Waldorf »

Ubietz wrote:what about gardens farmers?

1-0

Not much talk about this result? Apparently a controversial call (or lack of) which resulted in the goal.
Maybe if cowboy joe didn't spend most of the game following the linesman up and down complaining and pissing in his ear, he might have actually been able to concentrate on his job.
It's about time your club recognises the damage he does by abusing refs and linesmen all the time, he's an embarrassment.

Just a thought.
Whats wrong with you?
Its either indigestion or this forum, and I hope its indigestion
Why?
Because at least I know that will get better in a little while