SUNDAY DIV3 ROUND 9

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Zajko84
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

SUNDAY DIV3 ROUND 9

Post by Zajko84 »

MACEDONIA UTD - NOARLUNGA - MACEDONIA GROUND
BH UNITED - ANGLE VALE - HAWKS RESERVE
PLYMPTON - ADEL YOUNG STARS - PLYMPTON GROUND
ISC RAPTORS - SAN MARCO - TRINITY GARDENS PRIMARY SCHOOL
STH COAST UTD - SAVOY - HACKHAM SPORTS CLUB

CelticCrane36
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: SUNDAY DIV3 ROUND 9

Post by CelticCrane36 »

Macedonia v Noarlunga... Was very impressed with Masos last week. The teams confidence in their formation and structure was very evident. Macedonia 4-1

BH United v Angle Vale.... 'Mon the vale. No prediction.

Plympton v Young Stars... Plympton moving up, AYS still in very poor form. I would love to see Plympton blow them away. Will be tight tho, Plympton 3-2

ISC Raptors v San Marco... Very hard to call. Taking a Draw 2-2

South Coast v Savoy... South coast seem to be doing well at home, i think one of the longest amateur trips in football will play its part here. South Coast 2-1

Nick Georgop
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Nick Georgop »

Macedonia to beat Noarlunga 3-0
Bosna to beat Angle Vale 2-0
Young Stars to beat Plympton 2-0
Rapters to draw with San Marco 3-3
South Coast to beat Savoy 1-0

B-Boy
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by B-Boy »

MACEDONIA UTD - NOARLUNGA
BH UNITED - ANGLE VALE
PLYMPTON - ADEL YOUNG STARS
ISC RAPTORS - SAN MARCO
STH COAST UTD - SAVOY

Southern Style
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Southern Style »

MACEDONIA UTD - NOARLUNGA - Macedonia 3-0
BH UNITED - ANGLE VALE - BH United 2-1
PLYMPTON - ADEL YOUNG STARS - Draw 2-2
ISC RAPTORS - SAN MARCO - San Marco 1-2
STH COAST UTD - SAVOY - Draw 1-1

I am Costanza
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by I am Costanza »

Macedonia v Noarlunga - Macos
BH United v Angle Vale - BH Utd
Plympton v Young Stars - Draw
ISC Raptors v San Marco - Draw
South Coast v Savoy - Savoy
BLSC - est 1971
1982 Div 4b
1989 Div 3b
2004 Div 4b
2006 Div 4a & Div 10
2009 Div 3b
2010 Div 3a & 3b
2013 Div 2b & Div 7
2014 Div 2b
2015 Div 2a, 2b, & Div 6 Sat & Sun

Cerveza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Cerveza »

interesting round before we start it all over again .

MACEDONIA UTD - NOARLUNGA - MACEDONIA GROUND- Noarlunga with a good result up at pirie and maybe a sign they are improving ? masos with the win still

BH UNITED - ANGLE VALE - HAWKS RESERVE - angle vale are a hard working side but think bosna will get this by just a goal in a tight game

PLYMPTON - ADEL YOUNG STARS - PLYMPTON GROUND - Plympton pretty easy

ISC RAPTORS - SAN MARCO - TRINITY GARDENS PRIMARY SCHOOL- this is a hard gme to call . go for a draw

STH COAST UTD - SAVOY - HACKHAM SPORTS CLUB - always thought south coast were better than where their position on the ladder was and with the road trip reckon they might get up this week

Cerveza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Cerveza »

A grade
Maso 7 noarlunga 1

B grade
Maso 2 noarlunga 1

Zajko84

Post by Zajko84 »

BH UNITED. - ANGLE VALE

A's. 1. - 0

B's. 2. - 1

CelticCrane36
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CelticCrane36 »

Zajko84 wrote:BH UNITED. - ANGLE VALE

A's. 1. - 0

B's. 2. - 1
Good game to watch. Was very even, both teams a little wasteful in front of goal. BH had the height, AV had the pace.

Have to say BH United are by far the angriest team I've seen :lol:

The return will be interesting on the bigger pitch.

Plympton Doggie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Plympton Doggie »

Plympton B grade lost 3-1
Plympton A grade won 2-1 game abandoned

Adolt Hıtler
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Adolt Hıtler »

Plympton Doggie wrote:Plympton B grade lost 3-1
Plympton A grade were leading 2-1 game abandoned
If this username offends you does Saloth Sar. At least that is the name of someone that exists.

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

Surprise surprise !!!
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Between the Sticks »

PASC wrote:
Surprise surprise !!!
We spanked them and had no problems whatsoever... However plympton were the worst whingers I've seen this year so it doesn't surprise me it happened in this game.
retired handy man!

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Cerveza wrote:A grade
Maso 7 noarlunga 1

B grade
Maso 2 noarlunga 1
Both games played in great spirits and were officiated very well.

Despite our differences in the past Con , it was good to catch up yesterday and have a chat . Clubrooms look good and the club is going in the right direction .

Southern Style
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Southern Style »

Can anyone from either team elaborate on why the game was abandoned?????

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Southern Style wrote:
Can anyone from either team elaborate on why the game was abandoned?????
I doubt if anyone from AYS will comment on here .. given they havent yet in their short history ....

I have heard one story but I wont post it on here

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Between the Sticks »

bloodypassit wrote:
Cerveza wrote:A grade
Maso 7 noarlunga 1

B grade
Maso 2 noarlunga 1
Both games played in great spirits and were officiated very well.

Despite our differences in the past Con , it was good to catch up yesterday and have a chat . Clubrooms look good and the club is going in the right direction .
I will add to that the good social behavior demonstrated by your club by cleaning all their rubbish and hanging around for a while even after a loss and a long drive home.

I will overlook the minor abuse I copped running the line ;)
retired handy man!

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

ISC vs Raptors ?

Georgara
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Georgara »

Robbo wrote:ISC vs Raptors ?
What did they play against themsleves or something lol!

raptors B's beat San Marco 2-1
raptors A's beat San Marco 1-0

Hard fought games bothy of them in some windy soggy pitch conditions.

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

Heard a Ref was assaulted at the Plympton v Young Stars game yesterday. Can anyone confirm this ??
If true these weak champagne need kicking out for good.
“Well done lad, but remember, you’re still only half as good as I was” – Dixie Dean to Bob Latchford after his 30th league goal in ’78

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

Hatchet Squad wrote:Heard a Ref was assaulted at the Plympton v Young Stars game yesterday. Can anyone confirm this ??
maybe they will ban AYS , even if they do all the players will just go to ghan/hazara... fking makes my blood boil how these bottle of shiraz animals get so many chances
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Hatchet Squad wrote:Heard a Ref was assaulted at the Plympton v Young Stars game yesterday. Can anyone confirm this ??
Has Marshy changed the words???

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

bloodypassit wrote:
Has Marshy changed the words???
Who's marshy ?
“Well done lad, but remember, you’re still only half as good as I was” – Dixie Dean to Bob Latchford after his 30th league goal in ’78

flipz101
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by flipz101 »

Ref was not assaulted, though was not far from it! Abandoned the game fearing for his own safety. Was not long to go, only a couple of minutes. Adelaide young stars were presented with their second red card for another filthy tackle, a few players ran upto the ref extremely abusive getting right in his face, pushing him, ref blew the whistle and legged it inside the plympton club rooms. Luckily there were far more plympton supporters than young stars supporters as this could have escalated pretty badly. Number 8 for young stars proceeded to take his shirt of and grab a huge metal pole and make his way back over, absolute muppets, need to be kicked out the league, no room for this kinda crap. The ref wrote up a full report so next course of action will be upto the league.

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

flipz101 wrote:Ref was not assaulted, though was not far from it! Abandoned the game fearing for his own safety. Was not long to go, only a couple of minutes. Adelaide young stars were presented with their second red card for another filthy tackle, a few players ran upto the ref extremely abusive getting right in his face, pushing him, ref blew the whistle and legged it inside the plympton club rooms. Luckily there were far more plympton supporters than young stars supporters as this could have escalated pretty badly. Number 8 for young stars proceeded to take his shirt of and grab a huge metal pole and make his way back over, absolute muppets, need to be kicked out the league, no room for this kinda crap. The ref wrote up a full report so next course of action will be upto the league.
If it is the same guy and given the description from an earlier phone call from a Plympton member.. He was also the same player sent off in the game against Noarlunga.

This player was NOT on the team sheet with NO player card. League said it was a honest mistake and Youngstars kept the points.
League stated that Youngstars only named 10 players starting . Yet no accountability to the Youngstars team manager who signed the team sheet after the game

Knight15
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Knight15 »

Good trick, name 10 players, have 5 unregistered players if one gets sent off, claim an 'honest mistake'
Are you Bodo in disguise?

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

bloodypassit wrote:
flipz101 wrote:Ref was not assaulted, though was not far from it! Abandoned the game fearing for his own safety. Was not long to go, only a couple of minutes. Adelaide young stars were presented with their second red card for another filthy tackle, a few players ran upto the ref extremely abusive getting right in his face, pushing him, ref blew the whistle and legged it inside the plympton club rooms. Luckily there were far more plympton supporters than young stars supporters as this could have escalated pretty badly. Number 8 for young stars proceeded to take his shirt of and grab a huge metal pole and make his way back over, absolute muppets, need to be kicked out the league, no room for this kinda crap. The ref wrote up a full report so next course of action will be upto the league.
If it is the same guy and given the description from an earlier phone call from a Plympton member.. He was also the same player sent off in the game against Noarlunga.

This player was NOT on the team sheet with NO player card. League said it was a honest mistake and Youngstars kept the points.
League stated that Youngstars only named 10 players starting . Yet no accountability to the Youngstars team manager who signed the team sheet after the game
unreal.... where does it end ? lol
ghan did the same thing, as soon as we clicked on, some of their players got changed and legged it, a couple stayed and played... report is in ...

CelticCrane36
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CelticCrane36 »

bloodypassit wrote:

If it is the same guy you are both talking about... Short and stocky? Wore number 8 against us... Ref'd the B Grade game against us, during which he walked off the pitch and flinched one of our supporters and said he would kick his head in.

Three words
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Three words »

What background nationality are these young stars, never heard of this club.