Never complain about a ground again

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Never complain about a ground again

Post by bloodypassit »

Old Redback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: Never complain about a ground again

Post by Old Redback »

Macedonia don't see it as an issue.

Azzurri80
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Azzurri80 »

'While the regional club were away on winter hiatus, the council pressed ahead with their plans to build a supply road to the new Krohn Minde psychiatric hospital on the campus of Helse Bergen University, which just so happens to be situated right next to Krohnborg's home pitch.'

Knowing Councils, they probably approved plans submitted by the hospital's patients. You can just picture all those loonies pissing themselves laughing with a mouth full of feces while they watch from the windows as the team run out to their pitch for the first time.

Gold.

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

Azzurri80 wrote:'While the regional club were away on winter hiatus, the council pressed ahead with their plans to build a supply road to the new Krohn Minde psychiatric hospital on the campus of Helse Bergen University, which just so happens to be situated right next to Krohnborg's home pitch.'

Knowing Councils, they probably approved plans submitted by the hospital's patients. You can just picture all those loonies pissing themselves laughing with a mouth full of feces while they watch from the windows as the team run out to their pitch for the first time.

Gold.

bahahahaha
:lol: :lol: :lol:
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Azzurri80 wrote:'While the regional club were away on winter hiatus, the council pressed ahead with their plans to build a supply road to the new Krohn Minde psychiatric hospital on the campus of Helse Bergen University, which just so happens to be situated right next to Krohnborg's home pitch.'

Gold.
I take umbrage with these comments :D
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

Old Redback wrote:Macedonia don't see it as an issue.
Your an Idiot :clown:

Old Redback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Old Redback »

club man wrote:
Old Redback wrote:Macedonia don't see it as an issue.
Your an Idiot :clown:
...and I thought it would take longer for you to bite.

Clever Trevor
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Clever Trevor »

:lol: I thought chasing a ball on the road at Glenunga was hazardous enough

gone
Star Player
Star Player

Post by gone »

I remember playing in the lower reaches of the church soccer leagues in Sydney about 30 years ago where one club's home pitch was in the grounds of a mental hospital. A couple of times each half the ref would have to stop the game because someone was wandering right across the middle of the ground. Those were the days.
Stirling District (est 1967) 32 seasons successfully avoiding a Championship then this
1999 Div 2 Champions
2002 Div 2 & 2B
2004 Div 1 & Champion of Champions
2007 Div 1 & 1B
2009 Div 1B
2011 Div 1B
2013 Div 2B & 7C
2014 Div 2B

clemence
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by clemence »

otto62 wrote:I remember playing in the lower reaches of the church soccer leagues in Sydney about 30 years ago where one club's home pitch was in the grounds of a mental hospital. A couple of times each half the ref would have to stop the game because someone was wandering right across the middle of the ground. Those were the days.

this use to happen in the late 80;s early 90,s at Glenside, cant remember who played there