FINGERS UP THE BUM??

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

MuzzaStu111
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

FINGERS UP THE BUM??

Post by MuzzaStu111 »

Hazara yesterday applied this tactic to us yesterday! how do we combat this attack without a all in brawl happening?
(note half our team is teenagers and supporters are female and mostly teenagers so not keen on a brawl)

Personally I think this is disgraceful! After we are out there to have fun not a anal examination!

Cantona.7
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: FINGERS UP THE BUM??

Post by Cantona.7 »

MuzzaStu111 wrote:Hazara yesterday applied this tactic to us yesterday! how do we combat this attack without a all in brawl happening?
(note half our team is teenagers and supporters are female and mostly teenagers so not keen on a brawl)

Personally I think this is disgraceful! After we are out there to have fun not a anal examination!
That's cooked. We play them in a few weeks.
Write a letter to the amateur league stating what went, hopefully they will send down the referee supervisor or something.
Creating awareness like this - you'd hope it will stop.
How bad is that!

The Northern Lights
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Northern Lights »

What a disgrace! Lucky im not playing at the moment cause he'd need to run to his car pritty quick at the final whistle!!!!!

MuzzaStu111
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by MuzzaStu111 »

I know unbelievable! Unfortunately have our team is teenagers and supporters are wags and youngsters so getting in a fight isn't really a great thing to do. My former team had a game called off with Hazara where there team and supporters attacked them with bottles and corner flags. They have about 30 guys on the sidelines as well.

Will have to have a think about how im going to great no.4 when they come down to the Bridge. :evil:

Cantona.7
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Cantona.7 »

What was the end score mate?

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

Maybe they're practicing proctologists.....

The 'Assman'...

“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

MuzzaStu111
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by MuzzaStu111 »

lost both games A's 3-1 B's 3-0

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

MuzzaStu111 wrote:I know unbelievable! Unfortunately have our team is teenagers and supporters are wags and youngsters so getting in a fight isn't really a great thing to do. My former team had a game called off with Hazara where there team and supporters attacked them with bottles and corner flags. They have about 30 guys on the sidelines as well.

Will have to have a think about how im going to great no.4 when they come down to the Bridge. :evil:
sounds like that was us or seaford ?
i thought they were bannned for that?
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

assuming they get caught doing it, would this be case for the police. This is sexual assault. Hopefully one of them gets caught, charged, convicted, put on sex offenders register and maybe even deported.

If you don't want the brawl then you need to raise the matter with the referree. One of the marshalls should gain the referee's attention, inform him and if nothing is done then you only have one choice. Walk off the pitch. The league may fine you, you may lose the game but you'll have your anal virginity in tact.

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

The incident with Seaford was against Maiwand who just changed their name to Adelaide young stars and they now play in Div 3. They even wear the same kit as the old Maiwand team. As I understand it , Hazari has an Afghan background. Maybe digital rape is common amongst men over there? Very strange thing to do to someone. Personally id go bottle of shiraz mental on the champagne
“Well done lad, but remember, you’re still only half as good as I was” – Dixie Dean to Bob Latchford after his 30th league goal in ’78

4-4-2
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by 4-4-2 »

Talk about needing to extract a digit :D in all seriousness though that behavior is not on

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

God is an Englishman

assuming they get caught doing it, would this be case for the police. This is sexual assault. Hopefully one of them gets caught, charged, convicted, put on sex offenders register and maybe even deported.
what makes you think that all members of the team are immigrants??

is it fair to say that all who play for the Jets are English born???
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

MuzzaStu111 wrote:Hazara yesterday applied this tactic to us yesterday! how do we combat this attack without a all in brawl happening?

WTF, sounds like parafeltchers presso night.... :shock: :shock: :shock:
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

MegaBonus wrote:
God is an Englishman

what makes you think that all members of the team are immigrants??

is it fair to say that all who play for the Jets are English born???

Hence, I used the word MAYBE!

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Maybe Hazara half time speech was takin the wrong way

Pull your fingers out!!!

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

God is an Englishman

that's not how it clearly reads....but i'll accept your interpretation of the thinly veiled racist comment...... :wink:

Rodent
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rodent »

legga wrote:

WTF, sounds like parafeltchers presso night.... :shock: :shock: :shock:
As apposed to a weekly occurance in the showers after training at Mongsville :wink:
Every Rat has his day !!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

MegaBonus wrote:
God is an Englishman

that's not how it clearly reads....but i'll accept your interpretation of the thinly veiled racist comment...... :wink:

i don't see how more clearly I could put the word maybe. Did you want it in huge, red bold letters?

I don't see how it's racism whether thinly veiled or not. The team has strong afghani links, it's hardly a stretch to assume that not all of them are citizens just yet so if founds guilty of sexual assault could be deported.

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

wow....that was easier than I thought.....I might try it more often.... :wink:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

MegaBonus wrote:wow....that was easier than I thought.....I might try it more often.... :wink:

nice to see you're admitting you're wrong.

bob downs
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by bob downs »

More commonly known as the" Hopoate" Or "Chocolate finger". If you asked me the hole concept stinks.
No more shaking hands for me! Only ever had it happen once on the field. I could have swore it was the referee's ASSistant. A small man with sharp nails. I had the last laugh as my shorts were torn and my g string was riding high that day.

Paleon Patros Germanos
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Paleon Patros Germanos »

Depends on your definition of fun.
Agia Lavra 1821!

MuzzaStu111
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by MuzzaStu111 »

And lots of our guys being teenagers this would sexual assault against a minor!!!

Paleon Patros Germanos
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Paleon Patros Germanos »

MuzzaStu111 wrote:And lots of our guys being teenagers this would sexual assault against a minor!!!
Good luck trying to get that up.
Agia Lavra 1821!

penalty
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by penalty »

This has ben happening at all levels of the game for as long it has been played. Especialy by profesional players, but due to TV, it has nearly been eliminated from the game.
It is mainly done by attackers on defenders on set plays. As soon as he does it henormally calls out referee hopeing that the defender retaliates and gets awarded a penalty and the defender sent off.
All you can do is let the refere on the day know as soon as it hapens so he is aware of it. If he sees it, depending on how it was done, the referee could caution or send-off the offender.

Right Back
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Back »

Played against Hazara last year and received that exact threat more than once from more than one person, they are a team of filthy pigs and the league would be richer for kicking this dirty club out!

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

if anyone did that id be giving them a quick back hander in the bollocks, see how they like that one when they are rolling on the floor squeeling ....
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

MuzzaStu111
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by MuzzaStu111 »

Cheers PASC thats what im doing next game let the fireworks begin!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Paleon Patros Germanos wrote:
MuzzaStu111 wrote:And lots of our guys being teenagers this would sexual assault against a minor!!!
Good luck trying to get that up.
Why's that PPG?

Spursman
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Spursman »

CRIMINAL LAW CONSOLIDATION ACT 1935 - SECT 48

48—Rape

(1) A person (the "offender") is guilty of the offence of rape if he or she engages, or continues to engage, in sexual intercourse with another person who—

(a) does not consent to engaging in the sexual intercourse
; or

(b) has withdrawn consent to the sexual intercourse,

and the offender knows, or is recklessly indifferent to, the fact that the other person does not so consent or has so withdrawn consent (as the case may be).

Maximum penalty: Imprisonment for life.

"sexual intercourse" includes any activity (whether of a heterosexual or homosexual nature) consisting of or involving—

(a) penetration of a person's champagne, labia majora or anus by any part of the body of another person or by any object; or

(b) fellatio; or

(c) cunnilingus,

and includes a continuation of such activity

This is an extremely serious case of sexual assault and should be repeated to the police immediately.