Andrews Farm Soccer Club

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

andyb
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: Andrews Farm Soccer Club

Post by andyb »

legga wrote:Smithfield east had a team in this area as well years ago, old man howlett used to coach them and his lad ritchie played for them, I reckon they were red and white stripes..maybe. I remember the South played out of ridley rd at one stage as well just white with maroon and be done.... :lol: :lol:

its funny how many clubs have come and gone in an area where a few have been so strong! Hopefully with the growth around the area Andrews Farm J.S.C will be able to make waves in the SAASL and be around for a long time!

robinfriday10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by robinfriday10 »

eliz south were green and white??

St Elizabeth juniors??
things happen for a reason

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

You may end up looking like freo dont forget the purple of broadmeadows... 8) 8) 8)
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

legga wrote:Smithfield east had a team in this area as well years ago, old man howlett used to coach them and his lad ritchie played for them, I reckon they were red and white stripes..maybe. I remember the South played out of ridley rd at one stage as well just white with maroon and be done.... :lol: :lol:
Smithfield East was Paul Breucher'as old team...refereed a game there once...Richie Howlett, Steve McManus, Rob Howe, Paul Breucher etc with John Howlett coaching !
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

andyb
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by andyb »

swannsong wrote:
Smithfield East was Paul Breucher'as old team...refereed a game there once...Richie Howlett, Steve McManus, Rob Howe, Paul Breucher etc with John Howlett coaching !
champion bloke! Played cricket with him for years. His son has rediculous ability too.... too bad he's stacked on some kgs lately :lol: :lol:

PDog
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PDog »

what's the latest news?

andyb
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by andyb »

PDog wrote:what's the latest news?
Waiting for the committee to recieve permission from the junior association (who apparently have the main lease) to be able to use the ground more often and to be able to hold a liquor license.

Andrewsfarm
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: Andrews Farm Hornets Senior Soccer Club

Post by Andrewsfarm »

There will be a Andrews Farm senior soccer team playing in Div 8 on Sundays. The team is based at Kalara Reeserve. The team is separate to the juniors club but there is a couple of players involved at the junior club. The club is looking for players , for more information call the President James martini 0435777285. Season starts mid April 2013.

Ned
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ned »

South wore Green and Black East wore Red and Blue