Sunday Div 3 Round 16 Predictions

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

ryesmith
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sunday Div 3 Round 16 Predictions

Post by ryesmith »

Plympton vs Port Pirie - Plympton can solidify their promotion chances with a win at home. Any other result throws the door back open for TTG and Pirie. Will be close and Pirie will want to bounce back. 1-1.
Polonia vs Munno Para - Munno Para have been by far the hardest team we have played to date. 4 wins from the last 5 games for us will mean nothing and will have to be on our toes. Exciting thing is we managed to claim a point with half of our side away last time so with a full team, anything is possible.
South Coast vs TTG - TTG want promotion and SHOULD despatch the Coasters. Having said this, SC have put up a decent fight to date and could get out of the relegation zone with a win. Tough to call but I still think TTG will take this 1-2.
Para Hills vs San Marco - Para Hills have held down a solid mid table position all year and I think this will show on the weekend. No idea what's happening in San Marco land but I don't think teams will mind seeing them where they are. Para to take all 3 points, 3-1.
Raptors vs Seaford - Seaford still have a chance to survive the drop but Raptors at home is a tricky game. Home team for the win on this occasion 2-0.

Still believe that Plympton will achieve promotion this year and Munno Para to take the title. We're not safe from the drop either but if we manage to beat San Marco at home in the last round, I think they could be in some trouble.

As always, good luck for this week's games!

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Sunday Div 3 Round 16 Predictions

Post by Hatchet Squad »

Plympton v Pirie - Plympton will effectively end Pirie's chances of promotion with a comfortable 3-1 win

Polonia v Munno Para - Polonia been in some great form of late but a win might be too tough a task. Munno Para to win the title this weekend with a 2-1 win

South Coast v TTG - Coasters are also hitting some good form at the business end of the season. TTG lose and Plympton win and its all over for TTG's promotion push I would think. That said TTG to win 2-1

Para Hills v San Marco - Para Hills should win this game. San Marco a little toothless last week and could find themselves in a fight to stave off relagation. Hills 2-0

Raptors v Seaford - Our injury list is as worse as its been all season. Having said that we rallied last week and won the game with a few reserve players stepping up. We are still a chance (albeit a small chance) of surviving so Im hoping we come away with the 3 points to really make the last 2 games interesting. Either way I have enjoyed this year and look forward to next year as injuries have not been too kind to me this season.
“Well done lad, but remember, you’re still only half as good as I was” – Dixie Dean to Bob Latchford after his 30th league goal in ’78

bigdawg
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by bigdawg »

Hatchet Squad wrote:Plympton v Pirie - Plympton will effectively end Pirie's chances of promotion with a comfortable 3-1 win

Polonia v Munno Para - Polonia been in some great form of late but a win might be too tough a task. Munno Para to win the title this weekend with a 2-1 win

South Coast v TTG - Coasters are also hitting some good form at the business end of the season. TTG lose and Plympton win and its all over for TTG's promotion push I would think. That said TTG to win 2-1

Para Hills v San Marco - Para Hills should win this game. San Marco a little toothless last week and could find themselves in a fight to stave off relagation. Hills 2-0

Raptors v Seaford - Our injury list is as worse as its been all season. Having said that we rallied last week and won the game with a few reserve players stepping up. We are still a chance (albeit a small chance) of surviving so Im hoping we come away with the 3 points to really make the last 2 games interesting. Either way I have enjoyed this year and look forward to next year as injuries have not been too kind to me this season.
Hatchet, I hear you guys did a card check with San Marco last week with 1 or 2 discrepancies??
# nowhere to be seen from what I heard. They'd want to make sure there squeaky clean when they come to us for the relegation battle coz we will be all over them.. If ya can't stay in a division without cheating then ya don't belong in that division.

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

PLYMPTON v PT PIRIE - i reckon who ever wins this game will get 2nd spot in the end..would love to see this one..as much as i'd like plympton to get it, PP 3-2
POLONIA v MUNNO PARA - we will be the under dogs no doubt, recent form will show it's not going to be easy for MP... hopefully...
STH COAST UTD v TTG CITY - crucial game for TTG, may be unsettled,south with good results lately, tough to play at home, 2-2
P/HILLS LIONS v SAN MARCO - a Lions win could potentially mean the end of SM in div 3, hopefully it doesnt get out of control, Lions 2-0
ISC RAPTORS v SEAFORD - given raptors poor showing lately im going with Seaford to throw another spanner into the relegation works, Seaford 2-1
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

bigdawg wrote:
Hatchet Squad wrote:Plympton v Pirie - Plympton will effectively end Pirie's chances of promotion with a comfortable 3-1 win

Hatchet, I hear you guys did a card check with San Marco last week with 1 or 2 discrepancies??
# nowhere to be seen from what I heard. They'd want to make sure there squeaky clean when they come to us for the relegation battle coz we will be all over them.. If ya can't stay in a division without cheating then ya don't belong in that division.[/quote

An issue with their centre half, English lad. He didn't even have a card according to a well informed seaford rep. We won in the end so didn't take action on it. He's not a bad player either. Number 6 iirc.
“Well done lad, but remember, you’re still only half as good as I was” – Dixie Dean to Bob Latchford after his 30th league goal in ’78

bigdawg
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by bigdawg »

Hatchet Squad wrote:
bigdawg wrote:

# nowhere to be seen from what I heard. They'd want to make sure there squeaky clean when they come to us for the relegation battle coz we will be all over them.. If ya can't stay in a division without cheating then ya don't belong in that division.[/quote

An issue with their centre half, English lad. He didn't even have a card according to a well informed seaford rep. We won in the end so didn't take action on it. He's not a bad player either. Number 6 iirc.
i heard exactly the same thing Hatchet, also from a reputable Seaford Source. i have to say it ASTOUNDS me that clubs would resort to cheating in Sunday Div 3 AMATEURS. :clown:'s
be a shame for them to win a game only to have it reversed by playing unregisitered players.

Plympton Doggie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Plympton Doggie »

Plympton vs Port Pirie - Boys are hungry and ready to cement the promotion, think Pirie will come out hungry after a massive game against Polonia last week but Plympton to take home the GOODS ! 3-1
Polonia vs Munno Para - After last weeks shock & solid win over Pirie i am throwing a spanner in the works for Polonia at home 2-1 to Polonia ( Plus it helps us )
South Coast vs TTG - Think South Coast may have the goods to roll over TTG on recent form of late that being said i think a 2-2 draw at home TTG making a mad last fight for 2nd spot
Para Hills vs San Marco - Para Hills playing quite solidly also of late giving some big boys a run for their money i can see a 3-0 win here for P/Hills
Raptors vs Seaford - Seaford to start notching up a couple of wins in a row not a easy pitch to play on but i think the heart and determination in these boys will get them over the line 2-1

The race is on boys enjoy the remainder of the season and win lose or draw its all a game in the end - drink well and all the best.

Plympton Doggie
Apprentice
Apprentice

An issue with their centre half, English lad. He didn't even have a card according to a well informed seaford rep. We won in the end so didn't take action on it. He's not a bad player either. Number 6 iirc.[/quote]

i heard exactly the same thing Hatchet, also from a reputable Seaford Source. i have to say it ASTOUNDS me that clubs would resort to cheating in Sunday Div 3 AMATEURS. :clown:'s
be a shame for them to win a game only to have it reversed by playing unregisitered players.[/quote]

~~sounds like MAIWAND all over again~~

YO DABBA DABBA
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by YO DABBA DABBA »

Plympton vs Port Pirie - A draw, so MP win the league for the 1st time in the clubs history.

Polonia vs Munno Para - Munno Para win so i can YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DABBA DABBA all night long. Club deserves this moment, been a long time coming.

South Coast vs TTG - Coast in a close one. The age/size difference of the Caost to overpower the coach less/#1 YO DABBA DABBA ticket holder kiddies from TTG. Too young and too small, sorry.

Para Hills vs San Marco - More Crocodile Tears to flow, Hills to smash em and San Marco to implode and start arguing with each other over who's fault the last goal was but really, who cares.

Raptors vs Seaford - Seaford to win to keep the Raptors on their toes.
Remember kiddies, after you wee, you dab...

Yo gabba gabba
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yo gabba gabba »

Plympton v Pt Pirie - Would like to see PP win this one but Plympton are good at home, 2-0 doggies

Polonia v Munno Para - With MP hopefully back to full strength this week hard to go pass them and should wrap up the league, but never know with Polonia they are in form should be a good game. MP just 2-0

Sth Coast v TTG - TTG will come out firing this week after last week but SC are big and strong and can push the ball round 2-2

Para Hills v San Marco - PH will smash SM this week

Raptors v Seaford - Really like to see Seaford win and they should be in with a chance this week im going an upset here, Seaford 2-0
YOOOOOOOOOO GABBA "DJ Lance"
Munno Para 2008 Sun Div 3 Runner Ups!!
Munno Para 2012 Sun Div 3 CHAMPIONS!!!

Follow us on twitter @MunnoParafc

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

We don't want San Marco in div 4

King Polak
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by King Polak »

We don't want them in Div 3!

True Dog
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by True Dog »

PLYMPTON 6-0 PIRIE
POLONIA 2-1 MUNNO PARA
SOUTH COAST 3-1 TTG
P/HILLS 2-0 SAN MARCO
ISC RAPTORS 1-2 SEAFORD

UP WE GO DOGGIES!

WOOF WOOF!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Woof Woof

YO DABBA DABBA
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by YO DABBA DABBA »

True Dog wrote:PLYMPTON 6-0 PIRIE
POLONIA 2-1 MUNNO PARA
SOUTH COAST 3-1 TTG
P/HILLS 2-0 SAN MARCO
ISC RAPTORS 1-2 SEAFORD

UP WE GO DOGGIES!

WOOF WOOF!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:oops: :oops: :oops: words are not worthy of these tips...
Remember kiddies, after you wee, you dab...

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

King Polak wrote:We don't want them in Div 3!
Maybe they can join Macedonia... The country no one wants ... Oops I mean club

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

May check the Polonia v MP game today.
Ignore this signature

We Done Ya
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by We Done Ya »

Anyone tell me where the plympton v Pirie game is today. Went down to plymton footy club (where the SAASL directory says plympton play) for a look and theres a footy game on. Cheers.

the_gun
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by the_gun »

A's Polonia 1 Munno Para 2.

Polonia boys put in a great effort going up 1 - 0 but Para just to fit and organised in the end.

Blue_Lion
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Blue_Lion »

South Coast 1- TTG 0

South Coast looking like they're going to do the great escape while TTG's season looks over pending Plympton result.

Paraboy 001
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Paraboy 001 »

Heard Pirie and plympton drew 2-2

Mighty Duck
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Mighty Duck »

Pirie score confirmed. second week in a row we gave up a 2 nil lead....just not good enough unfortunately!!!! Weve definately had our chance to get promoted and if we dont (i think theres still a chance????) we only have our selves to blame. Well in Plympton...take the initiative after going 2 down and fought well to show why they are 2nd on the table.

To Piries reserves---great effort lads. 1 all with the bare 11 and then played last 30 minutes with 10 men to hold on for a draw---lot of heart and very proud of the kids that wore the Savoy guernsey today.

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

well done to munno para , great team and well deserved champions, good banter on the side as well lol
just want to say a little sorry we ran out of food in the end so apologies there.
hard game i was fked in the end, ref was good i thought, hope the boys enjoyed the beers and good luck in div 2
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

bloodypassit wrote:
King Polak wrote:We don't want them in Div 3!
Maybe they can join Macedonia... The country no one wants ... Oops I mean club
Watch your filthy mouth mate, ,this is a small world, we may meet sooner than you think for a drink

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

My shout then
What do you drink

English
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by English »

bloodypassit wrote:We don't want San Marco in div 4
Tough cabernet! Take the whinging bitches!

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

PASC wrote:well done to munno para , great team and well deserved champions, good banter on the side as well lol
just want to say a little sorry we ran out of food in the end so apologies there.
hard game i was fked in the end, ref was good i thought, hope the boys enjoyed the beers and good luck in div 2
Was a pretty good game and quite even, my thoughts were Polonia almost deserved a draw. Good ref too - most other refs would have dished out a couple reds for some of the tackles both teams dished out at times.
Ignore this signature

We Done Ya
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by We Done Ya »

Mighty Duck wrote:Pirie score confirmed. second week in a row we gave up a 2 nil lead....just not good enough unfortunately!!!! Weve definately had our chance to get promoted and if we dont (i think theres still a chance????) we only have our selves to blame. Well in Plympton...take the initiative after going 2 down and fought well to show why they are 2nd on the table.

To Piries reserves---great effort lads. 1 all with the bare 11 and then played last 30 minutes with 10 men to hold on for a draw---lot of heart and very proud of the kids that wore the Savoy guernsey today.
That's a shame. Where was the game played? Frustrated I couldnt come support the boys.

Plympton Doggie
Apprentice
Apprentice

2 all plympton A grade
1 all plympton B grade

Only negative for the day Pirie didnt stick around tried to cater for them best we could but thats football

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

san whingo i mean san marco... what a disgrace!!!

first of all, in the Bs. the game was approx. 4 minutes in when a para hills player mistimed a tackle (we are all guilty of it, even more so at the start of the game).. the absolute clown at the back for san whingo, Gino or Marco, starts screaming at the ref to book him as he had been doing it all day! the game was 4 minutes in for fucks sake! he then proceeds to tell his team mate that was on the end of the tackle, "dont worry about it Guiseppe, ill even it up for you if the champagne comes near me" are you shiraz kidding me? talk about little man syndrome! all 5 foot 2 of him would not shut up all day! no wonder everyone in the league bloody hates them.

now onto the As, where as you do as supporters, we had singled out an individual from san whingo and decided to give him a bit of lip.. i think his name was ahmed or ahmad, something like that.. anyways, basically we were giving him a bit of lip and he turns and singles out one of our supporters, who actually hadnt said anything, and said "shut the shiraz up you fat champagne or else". we were a bit taken back but figured it was just a bit of banter back, until tony from san whingo comes over and says, "guys seriously lay off him, he has got a knife in his bag and he will stab you if you dont leave him alone". WHAT THE shiraz?????

i shall re-iterate, its no wonder everyone in div 3 hates these whinging shiraz heads!!!!

ps. good win for lions today :)
Bill Shankly at Dixie Dean's funeral -
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

damn swear filter :lol:
Bill Shankly at Dixie Dean's funeral -
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'