Who will get promoted from Sunday Div II - predictions

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Who will get promoted from Sunday Div II - predictions

Post by club man »

Bloodypassit and Big G,The Macedonia Club does not condone violence and cheating. As to us playing an unregistered player in our B-Grade in 2010 :roll: we pass check every team we play and they have the right to do the same, but some teams seem to have lost some or the c team coach has them and then there is a team down south, cant recall their name, handed over at least 40 passes with the A-Grade sheet. The last time we played them they convinced the ref not to give us their A-Grade passes and team sheet, player-player check only allowed, our bench players had no one to check as they were in the change room- So did your old club cheat bloodpassit???

Some on this forum do not like the Macedonia Club for different reasons- I am Sorry for our past, present and future indiscretions.

And the cheating linesman and referee you speak of has not been with the club for two years, he has defected the the SAASL Referee association, he is now a Man in Black.

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

club man wrote:Bloodypassit and Big G,The Macedonia Club does not condone violence and cheating. As to us playing an unregistered player in our B-Grade in 2010 :roll: we pass check every team we play and they have the right to do the same, but some teams seem to have lost some or the c team coach has them and then there is a team down south, cant recall their name, handed over at least 40 passes with the A-Grade sheet. The last time we played them they convinced the ref not to give us their A-Grade passes and team sheet, player-player check only allowed, our bench players had no one to check as they were in the change room- So did your old club cheat bloodpassit??? which year was this ???? and which club ???

Some on this forum do not like the Macedonia Club for different reasons- I am Sorry for our past, present and future indiscretions.

And the cheating linesman and referee you speak of has not been with the club for two years, he has defected the the SAASL Referee association, he is now a Man in Black.
How about ask everyone here what they think of your club ???

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

I Don't need to poll the Forumites, WHAT WOULD IT PROVE??? That some or many do not like Macedonia??? So what!! I am King and have loyal subjects :lol: We will make Macedonia strong again. Then the forumites will love us again, Love and peace to you bloodypassit and Big G.

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Between the Sticks »

Big G wrote:
handy_man wrote: Read again flap flap just asked u a question. Never mentioned anything about Ingle Farm.
And are you referring to your ears every time you say FLAP FLAP?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
no rather at you flapping about after them flies flap flap
retired handy man!

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

bloodypassit wrote:
club man wrote:Bloodypassit and Big G,The Macedonia Club does not condone violence and cheating. As to us playing an unregistered player in our B-Grade in 2010 :roll: we pass check every team we play and they have the right to do the same, but some teams seem to have lost some or the c team coach has them and then there is a team down south, cant recall their name, handed over at least 40 passes with the A-Grade sheet. The last time we played them they convinced the ref not to give us their A-Grade passes and team sheet, player-player check only allowed, our bench players had no one to check as they were in the change room- So did your old club cheat bloodpassit??? which year was this ???? and which club ???

:lol: :lol: :lol: who give a toss....this is an amateur football forum and your asking for a referendum :lol: :lol: there is not one club in this league which goes unblemished but there is a lot of f k n pretenders living in denial by slagging other clubs....pathetic souls
retired handy man!

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Big G wrote:
handy_man wrote:Read again flap flap just asked u a question. Never mentioned anything about Ingle Farm.
Oh sorry, my mistake yes i was, the keeper at payneham (not when they were relegated) and the viking keeper (both div 2 title, and relegation) and i'm now at Ingle farm, sitting clear 2nd, and playing a cup quarter final this week, FLAP FLAP :lol:
:lol: :lol: maybe you shouldve caught more crosses you might be sitting clear first :roll: and your in a quarter final yay...

p.s i wish all the best to the Ingle farm club as this is just form bulldust.....

good luck flap flap
retired handy man!

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

handy_man wrote:
bloodypassit wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: who give a toss....this is an amateur football forum and your asking for a referendum :lol: :lol: there is not one club in this league which goes unblemished but there is a lot of f k n pretenders living in denial by slagging other clubs....pathetic souls
so you cant answer the question ???

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

so you cant answer the question ???[/quote]

no i personally cant and seriously 2010 reserves game :roll: :roll:
retired handy man!

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

club man wrote:Bloodypassit and Big G,The Macedonia Club does not condone violence and cheating. As to us playing an unregistered player in our B-Grade in 2010 :roll: we pass check every team we play and they have the right to do the same, but some teams seem to have lost some or the c team coach has them and then there is a team down south, cant recall their name, handed over at least 40 passes with the A-Grade sheet. The last time we played them they convinced the ref not to give us their A-Grade passes and team sheet, player-player check only allowed, our bench players had no one to check as they were in the change room- So did your old club cheat bloodpassit???

No. his old Club did not cheat...the practice of giving a team manager the player passes is useless from my experience....you have to identify players running around on the park against often 5 year old grainy passport size photos....but hey, if that's how you wish to do it, organise it with the referee, nothing to do with us.
I would have thought one-on-one checks with an opposition player might be the best way to go...but hey if anyone cheats you will have them on video anyway.
Nobody at our Club has ever convinced any referee not to give you or any other team any passes or team sheets....the referees do pretty much as they please.
I have no reason to not like Macedonia but do enjoy winning against them now and then.....certain personalities at your Club have contributed to making winning against you much more enjoyable !
Now if everyone can stop slinging innuendo and crappy personal attacks on here...maybe some football issues can be discussed !
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

swannsong wrote:
club man wrote:Bloodypassit and Big G,The Macedonia Club does not condone violence and cheating. As to us playing an unregistered player in our B-Grade in 2010 :roll: we pass check every team we play and they have the right to do the same, but some teams seem to have lost some or the c team coach has them and then there is a team down south, cant recall their name, handed over at least 40 passes with the A-Grade sheet. The last time we played them they convinced the ref not to give us their A-Grade passes and team sheet, player-player check only allowed, our bench players had no one to check as they were in the change room- So did your old club cheat bloodpassit???

No. his old Club did not cheat...the practice of giving a team manager the player passes is useless from my experience....you have to identify players running around on the park against often 5 year old grainy passport size photos....but hey, if that's how you wish to do it, organise it with the referee, nothing to do with us.
I would have thought one-on-one checks with an opposition player might be the best way to go...but hey if anyone cheats you will have them on video anyway.Nobody at our Club has ever convinced any referee not to give you or any other team any passes or team sheets....the referees do pretty much as they please.
I have no reason to not like Macedonia but do enjoy winning against them now and then.....certain personalities at your Club have contributed to making winning against you much more enjoyable !
Now if everyone can stop slinging innuendo and crappy personal attacks on here...maybe some football issues can be discussed !
This is great... Nikkon SLR vs Sony Handycam. Let the battle of the media moguls begin :lol: :lol: :lol:
retired handy man!

Rodent
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rodent »

handy_man wrote:This is great... Nikkon SLR vs Sony Handycam. Let the battle of the media moguls begin :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: comparing your clubs photographer with Swannsong....Brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol:
Best Line you have written ever !!!
Last edited by Rodent on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Every Rat has his day !!

ontheblackburner
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by ontheblackburner »

West Beach
#venkysout

Salisbury Florina (1970 - 2018)
2005 SAASL Sunday Division 2 Champions
2009 SAASL Sunday Premier League Champions
2013 SAASL Sunday Division 2 Champions

https://www.facebook.com/MantonStTribe
https://www.twitter.com/MantonStTribe

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

handy_man wrote: This is great... Nikkon SLR vs Sony Handycam. Let the battle of the media moguls begin :lol: :lol: :lol:
If this is the case...club man must be Pay TV....and I must be free-to-air !
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Rodent wrote:
handy_man wrote:This is great... Nikkon SLR vs Sony Handycam. Let the battle of the media moguls begin :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: comparing yourself with Swannsong....Brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol:
Best Line you have written ever !!!
Again another case of mistaken identity :oops:
retired handy man!

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

swannsong wrote:
handy_man wrote: This is great... Nikkon SLR vs Sony Handycam. Let the battle of the media moguls begin :lol: :lol: :lol:
If this is the case...club man must be Pay TV....and I must be free-to-air !
Clever
retired handy man!

AtTheEast
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by AtTheEast »

bloodypassit wrote:

Personally I don't have any issues with Macedonia as a club. Having been a past player and having played against them since, I don't remember anytime having problems with them at all. It was a great club to play for and have always been welcomed if I've played against them. Call it biased if you like but it is fact. Club man and I'm sure others work their asses off to keep that club going and it is a shame that a select minority don't appear to respect that. In regards to the referee, if it is who I am thinking of (which it may not be) I'm not sure cheat is the right word to use. No offence intended to said referee but I think he is just an ordinary ref. When I played he would make decisions that would bewilder us as players both for AND AGAINST us. I once saw him send a Macedonia player off with no warning for using 'colourful' language with his teammate. Maybe correct to the letter of the law, I don't know, but I doubt many refs would do that :lol: To Club man and Handy man....guys do as you like but I would heed swansongs advice and stop with the personal stuff. I know you are both passionate about the club but if you guys are confident and happy with the club and people in it, there's no need to take the bait and justify things to people on here looking for a kick in the reactions they get. You're both good blokes but your comments aren't portraying you that way. Just my opinion lads. All the best in staying up this year!!